Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 124 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #1846
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
If sweetcleo isn't the DA of another poster, and i reckon that it's one of the most prominent, I'm Dijana Djokovic MTF account.
Too tough to pull off as potent a DA as sweetcleo imo. So you are indeed, DD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
yeah that what i was banned for. the funny thing is that i was told by someone to delete it because it might be consider offensive. so i deleted it but good old scoobs went out of his way to ban me anyways. my lawyer trips said it wasn't discriminatory remark and i thought about sueing scoobs for his liposuction money. i changed my mind because i don't want the poor guy to suffer from chafing thighs anymore.
Wonder who reported it or does scoobs still lurk 24/7 at AS handing out bans as he sees fit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
It's hard to dislike the true gems of MTF. Several of the creme de la creme candidates are generally not so often found in GM or NT, and they're mostly positive in their own way.

sweet cleo, for example, is a comedy genius without knowing it. I could put a collection of her quotes on the wall at home and frame them.

True talent need not be forced.
Quote:
sweet cleo thread about far asians being the real chosen people was the best thread i've seen in months until they deleted it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
Yes. Per very specific instructions.

It was a well calibrated declaration of war where the "nasty" people on the other forum were to be promptly shut up while it at the same time was to be done in good taste.

It was quite simply a recruitment of ninja assasins which were to sneak into some place to shove a cake on someone's face rather than a kill.

I could go on, but I'm heading out now.

All hail procrastination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Sweet cleo is a pure genius. I follow all her posts. It's almost impossible but if she was acting since the beginning, it would be a crushing revelation for me. And even if it was the case, she would be still a genius.

The "scoops" thing is always killing me.
Glad to see that divine being getting the worship she deserves. The rest are mere mortals. I saw another gem in lmac's hall of fame thread where she nominated everyone on MTF.

AJ once again showing poor taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
If I were Scoobsie, I would move my pierogi ass and ban Raferminator instead of giving ridicilous bans like the Thanos' one.
No one is obliged to post real pics here- don't think it's bannable really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
hello and bye...
You could have left a couple of lines of praise for sweetcleo.

Nole is amazing but sweetcleo is even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Doc is actually funny . Nick the greek isnt
Not everyone can be funny or even should try to be. Nick the greek has other qualities.

Quote:
I've just realized this line was brimming with irony.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #1847
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Return of the Thanos

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Also forgot to say Sophita reminds me of young Nathii.
Sophi will have 10000 posts by the end of 2013 and a bunch of devoted MTF stalkers.
What? You scare me people
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #1848
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

You're the next big thing Sophitia
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #1849
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not everyone can be funny or even should try to be. Nick the greek has other qualities.
Yup. He's Greek.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #1850
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Quote:
Yup. Finding your way to a chat thread conversation about you is a huge step in that direction.

Thanos, the thread leader will be glad to have you on board.

Quote:
Yup. He's Greek.
That is, of course, not to be overlooked.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #1851
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

The next big thing is already here.

Samsung, I acknowledge that that is not my line, don't sue me.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #1852
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL what no I don't want to be the next big thing!

I think I've underestimated the size of this forum. I'm used to forums (actually, being on a forum must have been the very first thing I've done on the Internet) but probably not that big.

Anyway I might disappoint, I would be very surprised if I reached 10,000 posts. I'll probably disappear now that uni has started again and I'm going to have far less time.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #1853
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wonder who reported it or does scoobs still lurk 24/7 at AS handing out bans as he sees fit?
He does, trust me.

Quote:
No one is obliged to post real pics here- don't think it's bannable really.
Raferminator did not post a pic of a bear or a man pretending to be a swan on a sofa. I don't like what it did. Ban it.

Quote:
Quote:
Yup. He's Greek.
"Greek" and "have" do not belong in the same sentence.

Quote:
We analyze MTF trends on a daily basis

Quote:
Yup. Finding your way to a chat thread conversation about you is a huge step in that direction.

Thanos, the thread leader will be glad to have you on board.
He sure will.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #1854
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Return of the Thanos

Quote:
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #1855
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

trips think it was feldman. it could have been anyone . i tend to rub people the wrong way . yeah scoobs lurks here all the time and soon as one of his mates is report them. he goes out of his way to tell them i.e informing feldman about arsen reporting him.

Quote:
LOL what no I don't want to be the next big thing!

I think I've underestimated the size of this forum. I'm used to forums (actually, being on a forum must have been the very first thing I've done on the Internet) but probably not that big.

Anyway I might disappoint, I would be very surprised if I reached 10,000 posts. I'll probably disappear now that uni has started again and I'm going to have far less time.
so you're choosing real life over mtf already.... mmmm i guess your not the next big thing. what are you studying at uni?
Old 09-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #1856
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

i checked up this gattuso... not sure if i should be insulted or not. he does resemble tipsy but he italian.

hema, you should watch the brood by cronenberg. it's has an interesting concept and one of the better horror films i've seen recently.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078908/
Old 09-23-2012, 01:28 PM   #1857
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanos, didn't you know I call Tipsarevic "Gattuso".

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #1858
country flag Sophitia36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
so you're choosing real life over mtf already.... mmmm i guess your not the next big thing. what are you studying at uni?
Actually, I'm not really studying, I'm teaching English. Although I am still a student too because I'm also doing a PhD.

Technically what's going to happen is not so much that my work will take time away from MTF, because I never really stopped working during the summer. But as I come into contact with real human beings more, and I make new friends (I don't really have any for the moment because my short-term contracts force me to move to a new place almost every year) I'll probably replace much of my MTF time with a "real" social life
Old 09-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #1859
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

Good news, everyone. Tim Roth is at long last not underrented anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC2F29E876DD1E8F

Effeminate dandies who can fight.

That sword duel is actually a damn good scene. It's been ages since I watched Rob Roy.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #1860
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Sophitia is the new Hema.

In three years she will be pregnant and post only in chat threads.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread