Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 122 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #1816
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Return of the Thanos

I was about to mention Raferminator.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #1817
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The official ACC discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Sorry but you're wrong. I'd say that only Judy Murray is almost scoobsian.
You are right- for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Win against Squillari. I wish to not have seen this back in time.
Sometimes the beginning and end coincide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i see goat= fed is campaigning already for the acc by calling orka n a hypocrite.
Good to campaign by being right than being wrong.

Quote:
i have bad feeling that great poster nick the greek going to win it this year .
he's too cute. one of my favorite posters. don't see him winning though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
I see Jackson going deep as usual And one of milion Fedtards is bound t win it this year, unless some1 do Filo like last year.
Fedtards are the least likely to win. They have the greatest numbers and will always strive to anoint tards of other players. SdG is a case in point.

If Nole wins WTF, it might restore the balance a bit. Murray's USO win has brought out a new group but don't know if they will gain sufficient traction before the end of the year although they seem to be trying their best.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #1818
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Nick the greek favourate poster
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #1819
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Nick isn't the favourite. I mean he isn't even close to the worst of the Nole trolls.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #1820
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
yeah the last time i tried to protect you i was banned for a month.
I thought for a while and decided you were banned for that remark on WG Am I right?

Quote:
what if i ignore her completely? does that mean i win?
Yup. She'll quit damp and dreary London and travel to Australia within a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Absorbing MTF in smaller doses.
I was worried about you.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 09-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #1821
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Nick the greek favourate poster
I also really like Topspindoctor.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #1822
country flag tennizen

Also forgot to say Sophita reminds me of young Nathii.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #1823
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard to dislike the true gems of MTF. Several of the creme de la creme candidates are generally not so often found in GM or NT, and they're mostly positive in their own way.

sweet cleo, for example, is a comedy genius without knowing it. I could put a collection of her quotes on the wall at home and frame them.

True talent need not be forced.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #1824
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
It's hard to dislike the true gems of MTF. Several of the creme de la creme candidates are generally not so often found in GM or NT, and they're mostly positive in their own way.

sweet cleo, for example, is a comedy genius without knowing it. I could put a collection of her quotes on the wall at home and frame them.

Negative.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #1825
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i see my title has been changed

anyone have suggestion for a new one?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #1826
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012

If sweetcleo isn't the DA of another poster, and i reckon that it's one of the most prominent, I'm Dijana Djokovic MTF account.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #1827
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Sweetcleo is delusional.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #1828
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
post the pictures that you might use here.
me and my breakfast today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
The wannabe will never win it.
Yes, he's trying too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
SDG wasnt a good poster at all .Anyone who wasnt a Nadal or a Pete fan would get insulted him
Forwarded to my tennisforum mates SdG and CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Last year the permabanned posters really suffered. Great talents like the Magician and Fed's mate crashed out early, SDG will share the same fate. And rightly so, someone who hardly posted this year shouldn't win it, last year was the only year he had a shot.

If he were to win it this year, it would be a disgrace to the contest.
Good thread title, Thanos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
he's too cute. one of my favorite posters. don't see him winning though.
Agreed.

Quote:
London is lovely. If only my English were good enough I would be living there already.

Quote:
I was worried about you.
I will think about your, as you nicely put it, "condition" when I'll be thinking about leaving for 72 hours.

Quote:
I also really like Topspindoctor.
Stop trolling.

Quote:
Sophi will have 10000 posts by the end of 2013 and a bunch of devoted MTF stalkers.

Last edited by Action Jackson : 09-22-2012 at 01:17 PM.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #1829
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

Log me out again as I try to post, MTF. Please.

Anyway, I may have to go out and torch an embassy over the sake of such blasphemy regarding sweet cleo. Faith is a gift I had yet to receive, but then I saw her posts.

But thanks to Pink Princess I can't call myself a monotheist.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #1830
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally saw The Hangover part II. Same old, same old, but still quite funny.

another great track from deadmau5. i didn't find hangover 2 funny at all beside the ladyboy scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
I see Jackson going deep as usual And one of milion Fedtards is bound t win it this year, unless some1 do Filo like last year.
fedfans outnumber all other fans at least 3 to 1. unless it's fedfan that goes all fed_mate and start fanboying nole or nadal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Forgot Hian. Should make semi easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Tough to say who else should be the favourite though, Filo V and CD banned most of the year or permanently, Sapeod losing his edge. This year's edition is wide open, unless everyone choses the SDG option

Raferminator should probably do well with the whole picture debate
i think topspindoctor will get heaps of votes even though i like him because he's blunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I was about to mention Raferminator.
raferminator = crazy girl

Quote:
I thought for a while and decided you were banned for that remark on WG Am I right?

yeah that what i was banned for. the funny thing is that i was told by someone to delete it because it might be consider offensive. so i deleted it but good old scoobs went out of his way to ban me anyways. my lawyer trips said it wasn't discriminatory remark and i thought about sueing scoobs for his liposuction money. i changed my mind because i don't want the poor guy to suffer from chafing thighs anymore.

Quote:
nah, not even close. she remind me of a young nancy travis. plus she older than nathii as well.

Quote:

sweet cleo thread about far asians being the real chosen people was the best thread i've seen in months until they deleted it .
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread