Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #1501
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

It's an imperfect match. Drab colors on avys make it difficult to find matching flags.
The avy is adorable. So that's your process - find the avy first, then the matching flag?

When I first started posting in the chat threads/the PopCon thread I thought you were really from Jamaica.

Quote:
TigerTim, Corey Feldman, Sophocles, BullDog or if you prefer them a little young,Sapeod?
One of my favourite MTF posters. I'm his #1 fangirl.

I don't date children, thank you.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #1502
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
That is such a farce. I mean I know in Australia for their internationals barring the World Cup are on PPV, but football isn't the main sport here unlike in Europe. Let me know how the case develops.
The first two matches in PPV (digital sat/cable TVs which agreed to show them are risking fines) and a new round of negotations with "open" TVs for the rest of the qualies next week. Majority of fans claim that they will boycott PPV and the hate at the Polish Football Association is even bigger than usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Let me state categorically that those rumours are false.

On the other hand, maybe I'd shack up with some British MTF member...
Or a Romanian one.

Quote:
First step: Mastery of the Polish language.
First step: changing flag on MTF

Quote:
The avy is adorable. So that's your process - find the avy first, then the matching flag?
That order actually freaked me out.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #1503
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Nathii, have you learned how to cook or is Arsen's mum coming over too?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #1504
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. I have a lot more interesting pics saved on my computer but they don't show too well with MTF's ridiculously small avy sizes.

Quote:
When I first started posting in the chat threads/the PopCon thread I thought you were really from Jamaica.
So far I must have gone through half the world countries flags.

Quote:
One of my favourite MTF posters. I'm his #1 fangirl.
Huge disclaimer but IIRC, he claimed to be divorced, broke and the dad of a couple of children. But he probably has an Oxford education so that makes up for it.

Quote:
I don't date children, thank you.
But Sapeod is incredibly mature for his age. Besides, he qualifies as an adult in many countries.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #1505
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post

Or a Romanian one.
Oh my god, I miss Vlad. What if he doesn't come back to MTF after his ban?

Quote:
That order actually freaked me out.
Why?

Quote:
Yes. I have a lot more interesting pics saved on my computer but they don't show too well with MTF's ridiculously small avy sizes.
Get a paid account. Where do you get these pictures from?

Quote:
So far I must have gone through half the world countries flags.
Have you used Singapore?

Quote:

Huge disclaimer but IIRC, he claimed to be divorced, broke and the dad of a couple of children. But he probably has an Oxford education so that makes up for it.
Yeah I read that post - I think it was during PopCon. I don't care, he has an Oxford degree and he sounds so smart.

If he's overweight, though...

Quote:
But Sapeod is incredibly mature for his age.

He's also an MTF legend.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #1506
country flag gaitare

Hema, there's this relatively new poster called rinnegan, doesn't the familar distribution of N-s piss you off? Or maybe you're flattered?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #1507
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nathii, have you learned how to cook or is Arsen's mum coming over too?
I believe Nathii's parents will be cooking for the four of them.

Quote:
Get a paid account. Where do you get these pictures from?
No. I will need the money to buy food and diapers for my baby.

Google images and some other photography sites.

Quote:
Have you used Singapore?
No.

Quote:
Yeah I read that post - I think it was during PopCon. I don't care, he has an Oxford degree and he sounds so smart.

If he's overweight, though...
More superficial than Andreea

Quote:
He's also an MTF legend.
One of the best.

Quote:
Hema, there's this relatively new poster called rinnegan, doesn't the familar distribution of N-s piss you off? Or maybe you're flattered?
I am not (yet) that self-involved.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #1508
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Why?
The process seems too painstaking and not efficient enough.

Quote:
I believe Nathii's parents will be cooking for the four of them.
Nathii's father is probably +50 and Polish.

Verdict: not a cook.

Quote:
I am not (yet) that self-involved.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #1509
country flag gaitare

trip, have you ever been to Marina Bay Sands rooftop pool?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #1510
country flag gaitare

Why am I even asking this, this is probably your pool-to-go every week.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #1511
country flag tripwires

Quote:
No. I will need the money to buy food and diapers for my baby.
It's just like, 20 bucks a year or something and you'd be doing MTF a favour. Your avatar/flag combo is wayyyy more aesthetically-pleasing than, say, my crappy Roddick avatar. Imagine how gorgeous your posts would look with a bigger avatar.

Quote:
No.
Make it your next one.

Quote:
More superficial than Andreea
One of my better lifetime achievements.

Andreea's ignoring this thread lately. I am sad.

Quote:
trip, have you ever been to Marina Bay Sands rooftop pool?
Quote:
Why am I even asking this, this is probably your pool-to-go every week.
I was literally halfway through a yawn when I read that second post and burst out laughing.

Never been to that pool and I hate Marina Bay Sands with a burning passion (not joking here). My pool-to-go every week is just downstairs, my condominium's tiny pond.

Oh yeah, what's N-s?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #1512
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't ignore you, I just have nothing to say
Old 09-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #1513
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Never been to that pool and I hate Marina Bay Sands with a burning passion (not joking here). My pool-to-go every week is just downstairs, my condominium's tiny pond.
It's too monumental, vulgar and in-your-face luxurious even for Singapore?

Quote:
Oh yeah, what's N-s?
Letters N, come to think of it, I should have spelled it Ns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I don't ignore you, I just have nothing to say
You sound depressed.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #1514
country flag gaitare

Rafa will be back
Old 09-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #1515
country flag gaitare

Poor quality image, but somebody tell star how a handsome Frenchman looks like.

Closed Thread