Games of the XXX Olympiad - London 2012 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #16
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Games of the XXX Olympiad - London 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
I agree he just wasn't at the races, none of the Australians were!

Based on that.... I am all over Yannick @5
Agnel does look the man to beat now. May even do the 100m/200m double

He smoked that final leg of the relay. Time of 46.74 is flying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.

Last edited by bad gambler : 07-30-2012 at 02:38 AM.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #17
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Russia vs GB Under 149.5pts(1.90)!

GL
Loss
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #18

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hola Mr. SK View Post
I won't bet on Liu Xiang anyway.I think the odds is set right. I'm not quite sure about the form of Liu.The guy is foxy and you cannot really know what he is plannning. But I'm sure he'll fight hard. If he's 100% fit,he should win the whole thing.
Meanwhile I'm on Ye Shiwen in 200m individual Medlay@1.72. The 16 year old girl is amazing. You know what?
She is faster than Lochte in their last 50m freestyle of 400m individual Medlay respectively.

We can win at least 4 golds in swimming adding Sun's 1500m freestyle,3 more than in Beijing.
btw,Li Na is a tool!
I think the final heat will justify the favourite!The 16 yr old put in an incredible performance and should be the favourite,she's down to 1.55 and a good double with Lochte in the 200m backstroke!Sun's a given in the 1500m,if he breaks the WR he could be the 2 top swimmers of the meet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Australian mens 4 x 100m freestyle come into this Olympics pretty cocky headed by Magnussen and they don't even medal

Magnussen a false favourite now in the 100m freestyle with that shocking relay swim. Roberts was even worse.
I wonder if Magnussen is a team player or just an individual going for his own glory!The French flyer should be shorter then those odds complied!Hoping it was just a very bad day or else Australia will never win these kind of pet events!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #19

Shiwen 1.55/Lochte 1.30 to win 200m medley/200m backstroke!

100m Free Yannick 4.50!

200m Free Sun 2.00!

GL

Last edited by sports freak : 07-30-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #20

Soni 2.30 to win 100m Breast stroke!

GL -Not too confident on Sun,just remembered 200/400/1500m has never been done!He odds realistically should be around 3.50 at least 2nd fab not fav!Smokey/value goes to the French flyer Yannick who is now 3.00(fast start could be the difference),Lochte has drifted to 4.00 so possibly just a 2 horse race!Sun now 1.90,interesting for what's never been done(both fingers crossed) will need it!
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #21
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah don't think Sun should be the favourite for the 200m. Also you 1.55 on Shiwen looks MASSIVE overs Freak She should have been 1.01 and is going to win by over a body length

Quote:
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #22

Yep BG it will be a massive mountain to climb for Sun almost like the Blues vs Maroons!Sky's girl is looking good but she's only 16 so it will be an interesting final with a heavy burden on her to produce again,then again these kids have no fear at that age these days(time has change)!
Old 07-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #23
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched Men's 200m fs semies several times. Agnel followd Sun and Park from start to finish. It's too obvious that he's saving for the relay. I think he's the one to beat today. I'm on him to win @2.87.
Sun has to swim out of his skin in order to win that gold. I'm happy if he could win though but I can't see it.
Odds on Agnel to win 100m fs drops from 5.5 to 3.5. Too bad I didn't take it at 5+.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
country flag bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hola Mr. SK View Post
Just watched Men's 200m fs semies several times. Agnel followd Sun and Park from start to finish. It's too obvious that he's saving for the relay. I think he's the one to beat today. I'm on him to win @2.87.
Sun has to swim out of his skin in order to win that gold. I'm happy if he could win though but I can't see it.
Odds on Agnel to win 100m fs drops from 5.5 to 3.5. Too bad I didn't take it at 5+.
I agree about Agnel in the SF but I think the same thing about Lochte - he was just conserving energy for the relay as well.

I don't think Sun has the explosiveness to match Agnel or Lochte tonight. He needs to go out hard and ask Lochte and Agnel to catch him

Quote:
Old 07-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #25
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree about Agnel in the SF but I think the same thing about Lochte - he was just conserving energy for the relay as well.

I don't think Sun has the explosiveness to match Agnel or Lochte tonight. He needs to go out hard and ask Lochte and Agnel to catch him
My mind dismissed Lochte already since my girl has already beat this guy,lol. Anyway,fingers crossed for Lochte not to win.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #26
country flag bad gambler

Quote:
Efimova to beat Jones in 100m breaststroke - $2.35

gl
lost

Nice win on Agnel Sky

Quote:
Old 07-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #27
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

tomorrow handball:
Croatia over Serbia 1,50

tomorrow waterpolo:
Italy over Greece 1,35
USA over Romania 1,35
Old 07-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #28
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

No Phelps in this race, so Lochte not interested.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #29
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

For tomorrow:

Team Germany to win Eventing (Equestrian) @ 1.75

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:17 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Soni 2.30 to win 100m Breast stroke!

GL -Not too confident on Sun,just remembered 200/400/1500m has never been done!He odds realistically should be around 3.50 at least 2nd fab not fav!Smokey/value goes to the French flyer Yannick who is now 3.00(fast start could be the difference),Lochte has drifted to 4.00 so possibly just a 2 horse race!Sun now 1.90,interesting for what's never been done(both fingers crossed) will need it!
Loss,made her run abit late(if only it was 101m)!Congrats Sky,too good!If the Missile misfires again,i hope the French flyer takes it out and no one else hopefully!