Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #76
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
Israel wants to get us into war with Iran.
They've tried this before and it cost american lives.
that will never happen
only one person in this country wants irans head and that person is bibi, u know him by the name Benjamin Netanyahu.

less then a year to the Elections (april) and im sure his Unpopular government wont surive until then.
after that he and his Witch will get out of our face b/c i really really cant stand him anymore.

no war no bla bla
the men is a Clown
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #77
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
that will never happen
only one person in this country wants irans head and that person is bibi, u know him by the name Benjamin Netanyahu.

less then a year to the Elections (april) and im sure his Unpopular government wont surive until then.
after that he and his Witch will get out of our face b/c i really really cant stand him anymore.

no war no bla bla
the men is a Clown
I hope your right Punky.
The road bibi is going down is very dangerous for all of the mideast.

It's especially bad for jewish people who just want to practice their religion, they are looked at as always agreeing with Israel which is not always the truth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #78
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope your right Punky.
trust me im right on this, the men is a clown and let me tell u another thing
bibi was never elected to be Prime Minister, b/c we have such a Poor governance system,the person who manages to collect 61 out of 120 parliamentarians by his side will be prime minister and because at that time the right-wing parliamentarians were majority they gave him his vote, something like what happen to GW Bush.
Who received the most direct votes in the elections was Tzipi Livni.

anyway his time will be over soon, we cant wait to send him home.

Quote:
It's especially bad for jewish people who just want to practice their religion, they are looked at as always agreeing with Israel which is not always the truth.
Jews persecuted for centuries, theres always some reason for that.

a jew who doesnt live in israel had nothing to do with the Conflict but u see all of us as one and we are not.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-11-2015, 10:15 AM   #79
country flag kkevinn6

kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6 kkevinn6

Quote:
Israel wants to get us into war with Iran.
They've tried this before and it cost american lives.
Check out these viewpoints and discuss their validity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noln8...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
Why doesnt Israel bomb Iran's nuke sites?

Last edited by kkevinn6 : 07-11-2015 at 10:45 AM.
kkevinn6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:13 PM   #80
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkevinn6 View Post
Why doesnt Israel bomb Iran's nuke sites?
should nuke Tehran too imo

no point doing things in half measures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #81
country flag Punky

Quote:
I hope your right Punky.

It's been 3 years and I think u can see I was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
should nuke Tehran too imo

no point doing things in half measures
Never going to happen, Israel has zero conflict with the Iranian ppl

Old 07-11-2015, 12:40 PM   #82
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ofc, just poking fun

Quote:
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

Old 07-11-2015, 12:42 PM   #83
country flag Punky

Quote:
ofc, just poking fun
i have meen a few in berlin, sweet fun and nice ppl
this is only between our (very stupid) leaders.

Old 07-11-2015, 01:16 PM   #84
country flag TigerTim

Quote:
i have meen a few in berlin, sweet fun and nice ppl
this is only between our (very stupid) leaders.
I would love to visit, amazing history

Quote:
Nadal 2015

Quote:

Old 07-11-2015, 01:17 PM   #85
country flag Punky

Quote:
I would love to visit, amazing history
In Iran? so am I

Old 07-11-2015, 01:39 PM   #86
country flag spartanprincess

spartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond reputespartanprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya Punky.......think most people are *annoyed* at their leaders!

*Now every cheap hood strikes a bargain with the world
And ends up making payments on a sofa or a girl*.....The Clash
spartanprincess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #87
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanprincess View Post
Hi ya Punky.......think most people are *annoyed* at their leaders!
wish i could send ours to some island far far away

Old 07-19-2015, 10:14 PM   #88
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's been 3 years and I think u can see I was right

Good nothing happened, and now there's a deal with Iran so that should be good.

It's not the people's choice about these kind of conflicts, it's the leaders as most know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 10:25 PM   #89
country flag acacacacademy

acacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond reputeacacacacademy has a reputation beyond repute

The odds of Iran starting a war with Israel are slim, I think. Their enmity towards the Saud-controlled states in the Arab Gulf is far more substantial than their beef with Israel; not to mention the expansionist "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant", which is fanatically anti-Shia (and kills Sunnis in their droves, if they are not willing to comply with their tyranny).

I have nothing but sympathy for the millions of people who want to get rid of these theocratic nutbags and live in free societies. I think it is particularly the case with Iran, where home-brewing is very popular and millions of young people want nothing to do with scumbags like Khamenei. It is tragic that so many "anti-imperialist" "activists" in Western Europe and North America ignore these people and treat regime-change in Iran as something undesirable, on the basis of the corrupt mullahs' ostensible anti-Zionism. You see the same thing with the fanatical pro-Putinism of the Ukraine-haters, though I concede that it's cheap to make that analogy; but I only make it because buffoons like George Galloway routinely do the same thing, from the other side.

God bless Viktor Orbán, hero of Europe
acacacacademy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:30 AM   #90
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good nothing happened, and now there's a deal with Iran so that should be good.

It's not the people's choice about these kind of conflicts, it's the leaders as most know.
In democracies the people choose their leaders.

A deal with the mullahs of Iran is never good. They have no intention of fulfilling any agreement.