Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #61
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
the money goes to terror, its pretty simple. u wont find another place when so many ppl throw so much money and nothing came out of this, add the fact that the Europen's and amarican's money go to terror and of course Corrupt people there who take everything for themselves b/c no one really knows where the money is going, esp in gaza. in the west bank tony blair is doing a great job.
you completely misunderstood me. I'm not talking about missing money I'm talking about actually destroyed infrastructure

http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/66548

http://qceablog.wordpress.com/2012/0...h-e29-million/

The claim that the European money just goes to terror is too silly for me to reply to..

Quote:
terrorists
terrorist is a dangerous word. Are all Palestinian people that fight terrorists? or freedom fighters because their land is occupied?

"I was called a terrorist yesterday, but when I came out of jail, many people embraced me, including my enemies, and that is what I normally tell other people who say those who are struggling for liberation in their country are terrorists. I tell them that I was also a terrorist yesterday, but, today, I am admired by the very people who said I was one."

NELSON MANDELA

Quote:
ppl lives are Important to us, u have no idea how ONE life Important to us, show me a country who will turn the world upside down and give 1000 Terrorists just to free 1 person? u wont..
Israel is the best? sure, but the following is not so great

http://www.israellawresourcecenter.o...sgunres1e.html

Quote:
switzerland at the moment doesnt feel what France, Italy, England and the Netherlands, u will see Friction between the fanatic Muslim population and the local population, u will see the rise of political rights groups in Europe.

I know..

But I tell you something about the future too. The situation with Israel and Palestine is not good. Just look how Ahmadinejad is referring to Palestine a lot when he seeds hate against Israel. If the hate, tension and conflict prevails it is only a matter of time until something very very bad happens.

I hope people find a way to reduce the hate.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #62
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Israel, Iran, Pakistan and North Korea were ranked most negatively by 24,000 people surveyed in an annual BBC poll.

These are 4 bad countries but we're talking about Israel and Iran here.

Iran will get enough high grade material soon enough and a delivery system to reach Israel. This should even things up in the mideast.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #63
country flag AliceMariaRenka

AliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
what a sad little mindset to have. it's just all too sad that many israelis and jews worldwide share this perspective.
Why is it sad? And what mindset do you expect?

Aga; Ana; Maria; Vika. Come on Caroline, prove everyone wrong!

Andy, Novak. Have a wonderful 2013!!

Roger Federer
AliceMariaRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #64
country flag AliceMariaRenka

AliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
Israel, Iran, Pakistan and North Korea were ranked most negatively by 24,000 people surveyed in an annual BBC poll.

These are 4 bad countries but we're talking about Israel and Iran here.

Iran will get enough high grade material soon enough and a delivery system to reach Israel. This should even things up in the mideast.

Aga; Ana; Maria; Vika. Come on Caroline, prove everyone wrong!

Andy, Novak. Have a wonderful 2013!!

Roger Federer
AliceMariaRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:31 AM   #65
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Right Back At Ya.

u can show whatever u want, i just show u how starving they really are, hance, the video are not israel news channels but of course its all one big propaganda.
i wish u would have care for the real ppl who needs ur voice and help like the ppl in africa but its not talk material, no israeli or jews in the mix so who will talk about that?

Quote:
hoo lets try again, what about the Tibetan people and what china does to them over and over? but its easier to go after israel and not a giant like china who will blow u away and tell u or europa "shut up deal with ur country and Continent problems"

Quote:
but again..its easy to pick on us.

I give you full marks for trying to divert the issue. Obviously Abraxas would be talking about Israel/Palestine since this thread is about Israel. Plenty of people have been trying to help Africa (which, by the way, is such a major cliche; as if Africa is one giant country), and plenty of people support Tibetan independence. Do I think it sucks that China is too powerful for its will to be meaningfully challenged? Hell yes, especially since I'm Taiwanese and I'd rather die than to see Taiwan "reunify" with China.

That doesn't mean that those are the only issues that a person should focus on. Surely you have to admit that your country has done some pretty questionable things in Palestine - and this is me being extremely kind with my words. It's rather disingenuous to portray yourself as the victim when you have been the victim AND the aggressor.

Having said all that, I do sympathise with the plight of ordinary Israelis. The current Israeli government, especially the PM, strikes me as a bit on the fanatical side; I can't imagine that the Israelis agree with some of the things that have been done in Palestine. Also, I think it's admirable that you seem to believe that there will be peace in the Middle East. I sure hope so, but I highly doubt it would happen in my lifetime.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #66
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Israel, together with the US has already attacked Iran. I will feel sorry for both the people of Israel and Iran, but what their respective governments are doing (especially Israel's) is just asking for trouble.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...control-of-it/
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #67
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope they had to identify them on a map before their opinions were accepted.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-25-2012 at 01:20 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #68
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Israel, together with the US has already attacked Iran. I will feel sorry for both the people of Israel and Iran, but what their respective governments are doing (especially Israel's) is just asking for trouble.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...control-of-it/
It's true there are some Israeli's that don't approve of the human rights violations of the Palestinians.
There are plenty of people in Iran who dislike their governments position and rhetoric toward Israel.

Those people are caught in the middle.

Israel needs new leadership and vision that aligns with the modern world and the way the modern world sees things. The same can be said for Iran.

Israel isn't disliked so much for their religion but for their actions.
The jewish people have attached an agenda to their religion, repressing the palestinians and continuing to take their land.
Once a agenda is attached to a religion the jews will be looked at a group apart from their religion and will have those detractors against them as anyone with an unpopular agenda.
-
-

They have no historicle rights to those lands as they say.

Because people of the same religion lived in that area a long time ago doesn't give people of the same religion now rights to land.
Simply said, the rights to any land isn't transferable because of religion.

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
Old 07-30-2012, 03:26 AM   #69
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone hates the Palestine Israel conflict out of anti semitism

It's not easy to hide things like cutting off water supplies
Rerouting water supplies to your farm animals while palestinian children die of thirst
Punishing every missile attack launched by demolishing whole streets

And the worst

Phosphorous gas used by the i d f

See I didn't even know what phosphorous gas was unroll I played a game called spec ops- in which a rouge delta force soldiers launches it on a civilian population

What it does is burn people alive whilst gassing them

Israeli soldiers have gassed other human beings

Do u realise the bitter irony of that considering auswitz
Old 07-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #70
country flag swisht4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
I don't think anyone hates the Palestine Israel conflict out of anti semitism

It's not easy to hide things like cutting off water supplies
Rerouting water supplies to your farm animals while palestinian children die of thirst
Punishing every missile attack launched by demolishing whole streets

And the worst

Phosphorous gas used by the i d f

See I didn't even know what phosphorous gas was unroll I played a game called spec ops- in which a rouge delta force soldiers launches it on a civilian population

What it does is burn people alive whilst gassing them

Israeli soldiers have gassed other human beings

Do u realise the bitter irony of that considering auswitz

Some hate Israel because of religion, but the main reason is that Israel's actions are defended by many jews.
So by association the jews are disliked greatly because of their joint cause, not how they choose to practice their religion.

The USA is supporting Israel, outwardly saying they don't condone Israel's actions but at the same time they give arms and strong support to Israel.

Israel is being 'used' by the USA, they give the USA a 'foothold' in the mideast.
The USA has dealt with others in the past with less than honerable credentials, it's a tradeoff to get what they think they need.

I would hope that no one hates the individual person in Israel and Iran, they are just people and many of them support their government somewhat blindly.

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
Old 07-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #71
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some hate Israel because of religion, but the main reason is that Israel's actions are defended by many jews.
So by association the jews are disliked greatly because of their joint cause, not how they choose to practice their religion.
Some hate Muslim countries because of religion, but the main reason is that Al Qaeda's actions are defended by many Muslims.
So by association the Muslims are disliked greatly because of their joint cause, not how they choose to practice their religion.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #72
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Israel = Al Qaeda? Time for the US to hunt down the PM like they did Osama then.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:42 AM   #73
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

There will never be a real war. A bombing would be the extent it would go. Iran knows that Israel would kick their asses. They just run their mouths off, the same as with the US. They aren't that stupid. They know that US air and naval power would massacre their armies and bases in no time.

It's just the same old, same old. Muslim leaders using the Palestinians as an excuse to distract people from their own problems. Even though they care absolutely nothing about them. Never have, never will.

It's so odd though. Because anyone who actually believes in religion and God and what not would have to accept that God obviously favors the Israelis and well, everyone against the Muslims. Based upon the last century.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #74
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

things might amount to nothing at the end.

word in the street is that the irani nuclear program isn't that advanced as the zionists wanna make you think
Old 09-14-2012, 02:55 AM   #75
country flag swisht4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Israel = Al Qaeda? Time for the US to hunt down the PM like they did Osama then.
Israel wants to get us into war with Iran.
They've tried this before and it cost american lives.
Check out these viewpoints and discuss their validity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noln8...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz