Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #46
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You are showing your ridiculous side again. Don't hide behind words like ''Arabs''. There is ample evidence that the rogue, Islamic fundamentalist, terrorist governments are out to get them. What seems to rile you over and over again is that a lot of Jews, as you put it, refuse to shut their eyes and accept.

I even wonder why you used the phrase ''a lot of jews''. You have stated many times it is not about being anti-Jewish, but about being anti-Israeli. Did you slip up?

Somehow I think if Iran was supported by the US, you would be wondering why ''a lot of Arabs'' irrationally live in fear of Israel.
he should have said alot of israeli but it slip and he said jews
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #47
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
first b/c i answer u, i wanna say that i have no Argument or a problem with the Iranian people, I wish them health and freedom, we have 0 problem with the iranian ppl but what do u want us to think and want if they keep on talking about wiping us and wish for Atomic bombs?
Who is they? can you provide some sources?

Quote:
global community is worth nothing, look how many months the Syrian President slaughtering his people day and night, minute by minute but besides discouraged small talk no one does anything.
i should trust them? i dont think so would u?
No, I would not, greed and individual advantage still rule global politics.

Quote:
i dont get why theres connection between the Iranian problem and the Palestine.
Those living in the Gulf and those of our neighbors, they are Persians with a different language and are Shiite and they are Sunni Muslims Arabs.
The connection is Israel. Israel wants support from European countries. But I heard that 80 % of the civil Installations European countries have financed in Palestine got destroyed by Israel in recent years. Destroying infrastructure will only nourish extremists and punishes the populations. I question the credibility of the Israel government and its intention have peace. So it is relevant and I would like to know your opinion on the situation.

Quote:
iran is not only our problem, if thwy will have Atomic bombs all the area will race to get a bomb and that will be in the hands of a few leaders and can easly get to Terrorist groups
Well yes, it better not happen , but it is also a bit arrogant and hypocrite to have huge stock piles of nuclear weapons oneself and screaming when others want them too. Don't you think?

Quote:
even less, its just a matter of time, wait and see.
they i wanna see how they deal with it
Why would you wanna see how we deal with bad things? we have had enough problems ourself in the past and we (switzerland) solved them and found a peaceful way of living. main ingredients were direct democracy and good education. You rather support these movements in your corner of the world.

Quote:
You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
-Navajo Proverb
nice proverb but I do not understand it in the given context. care to elaborate?

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #48
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Who is they? can you provide some sources??
the iranian ppl, we donot have a problem with them.
u never saw their pre' talking about wiping us? its like he has an Obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
The connection is Israel. Israel wants support from European countries. But I heard that 80 % of the civil Installations European countries have financed in Palestine got destroyed by Israel in recent years. Destroying infrastructure will only nourish extremists and punishes the populations. I question the credibility of the Israel government and its intention have peace. So it is relevant and I would like to know your opinion on the situation.
the money goes to terror, its pretty simple. u wont find another place when so many ppl throw so much money and nothing came out of this, add the fact that the Europen's and amarican's money go to terror and of course Corrupt people there who take everything for themselves b/c no one really knows where the money is going, esp in gaza. in the west bank tony blair is doing a great job.
yes sometimes some of the Palestine population is suffering like the time the IDF destroyed the Palestine air port b/c they used to send rockets from there, what would u have done if let say someone would have hide in a school or air port and keep on sending rockets at u and ur family?
u would have warned them to get out of there and boom the place and that is what my gov did.
we are not saints but i can promise u so many Operations to eliminate terrorists were Canceled b/c the risk of huring civil population was too big

take gilad shalit, israel know where he was all the time, inside the hospital in gaza, the ONLY place israel will never ever hurt or boom and why we didnt send the mossad to get him? too much at risk so he will get killed and a firing battle will start between us and the ppl who hold him and again more blood more ppl dead.

ppl lives are Important to us, u have no idea how ONE life Important to us, show me a country who will turn the world upside down and give 1000 Terrorists just to free 1 person? u wont..

Quote:
Well yes, it better not happen , but it is also a bit arrogant and hypocrite to have huge stock piles of nuclear weapons oneself and screaming when others want them too. Don't you think?
u know whats the difference? my country never called to destroyed another country, in any way or means never ever.
i still think we need to con' the Cyber ​​War between us and them, just give israeli computers..

Quote:
Why would you wanna see how we deal with bad things? we have had enough problems ourself in the past and we (switzerland) solved them and found a peaceful way of living. main ingredients were direct democracy and good education. You rather support these movements in your corner of the world.
i was talking about abraxas21 and him telling me what we should, could, do what he doesnt really know.
switzerland at the moment doesnt feel what France, Italy, England and the Netherlands, u will see Friction between the fanatic Muslim population and the local population, u will see the rise of political rights groups in Europe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlPmq...eature=related

Quote:
nice proverb but I do not understand it in the given context. care to elaborate?
[/quote]

some of the European leaders would rather bury their heads in the ground and ignore the problem growing and growing in their country and not deal with what is going on thats why i said You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep, they pretend like its not a problem or theres no problem but they know the truth.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #49
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, it all comes back to religion.

Both Islam and Christianity preach their religion as the "one, true, religion" and anyone that doesn't believe will burn in hell and/or needs to be destroyed, the "non-believers".

What the fuck kind of thinking is this? Why can we not live together where we all accept everyone's differing religious views? At this point though, there have been so many thousands of years of persecution and hate, old wounds still hurt.

Is it really necessary to fight and kill each other over a disagreement over what happened thousands of years ago? Will we as human beings ever get our shit together?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #50
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I mean, it all comes back to religion.

Both Islam and Christianity preach their religion as the "one, true, religion" and anyone that doesn't believe will burn in hell and/or needs to be destroyed, the "non-believers".

What the fuck kind of thinking is this? Why can we not live together where we all accept everyone's differing religious views? At this point though, there have been so many thousands of years of persecution and hate, old wounds still hurt.

Is it really necessary to fight and kill each other over a disagreement over what happened thousands of years ago? Will we as human beings ever get our shit together?
yes but u wont see a cristian crushing into a bulding just b/c u dont believe in jesus.

i agree but the problem is that others wont accept the fact that u dont believe in what they believe

Old 07-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #51
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes but u wont see a cristian crushing into a bulding just b/c u dont believe in jesus.

i agree but the problem is that others wont accept the fact that u dont believe in what they believe
Well, not anymore, the Crusades are long gone, though the Crusades were not only religious but also political and economic wars.

Your 2nd line is all there is to it, Amber. Life on this planet is all about inclusion, letting other believe what they wish to believe without killing them over it. Is it really so hard to accept that someone has a different opinion than you?

If humanity was a Shakespeare play, it would be a tragedy.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #52
country flag Punky

If humanity was a Shakespeare play, the Casting directors did a bad job.

I, just like u have no clue why its so hard to let ppl believe what they choose to believe.

Old 07-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #53
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I even wonder why you used the phrase ''a lot of jews''. You have stated many times it is not about being anti-Jewish, but about being anti-Israeli. Did you slip up?
Quote:
he should have said alot of israeli but it slip and he said jews
haha, no need to put words into my mouth (common western culture strategy after all). I meant what I said.

Not all Jews are Zionist and not all Zionists are in Israel. In the USA in particular there's a strong Zionist Jewish lobby, much like in other nations. Similarly, on a personal level I'd say all of the Jews I've met are strongly pro Israel, even though they have no plans of living there.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #54
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From this quote it seems someone would prefer that all you Jews out there just roll over and die.
interesting interpretation. I wonder where it comes from...
Old 07-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #55
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
i would like it if u will tell me who can we really talk, the gaza ppl dont listen or give a dam about abu mazen, the ppl in the west bank dont give a damn about hamas, they dont talk with each other, they have 2 diff' heads, who can u start talking??
your state actively encouraged by a lot of means the political divisions among the palestinians in the first place. it's dishonest to claim you cannot negotiate because there are 2 heads when your people looked and worked for that precisely.

Quote:
ur right, we keep on booming on buses all the time, we have army b/c we are borad, the palestinian are saints, we are the big bad walf who started the war in 1967.
again, didn't say that at all. don't put words into my mouth

Quote:
great idea, let put everyone togther b/c we know they respect other ppls faiths, they dont want to force everyone to accept the Sharia and their Religious.
lets put the israeli who have Democracy, freedom of expression, full rights for women, gays not being executed, there is absolute religious freedom hoo and we can drive and join them with the arbs in israel who dont accept the woman rights to have her own way, no Democracy, freedom? dont make them lol
yes thats a great idea im sure we could all live a wonderful life for amm 4.5 seconds?
the extreme political and religious stances of a lot of palestinians can be greatly attributed to the repression they've suffered by of Israel. Just a few decades ago most Palestinians were Christians, not Muslims, and so called terrorist organizations like Hamas didn't even exist. How could they? After all, the very existance of Hamas is due to Israel's extremism.

Quote:
really thank u for letting me stay in my country..
fact, israel is the only place jewish ppl can and does feel safe.
a country created by the powers less not so long ago. "your country" still, under western legal status, but other nation's country to a lot of people with a sense of history.

Quote:
ur joking right?
about what?

Quote:
so u say the jews feel fear for nothing? theres no reason for that at all? no one wants to harm them or kill them just b/c of their faith?
not at all. antisemitism exists and many people would like to see the Jews dissapear. However, you need to keep things into a proportion. The extreme ways to which many Jews go on to talk about how much other hate them is frightening to say the least and certainly gives the impression of paranoia. Likewise, it's important to think about the causes of why others might dislike you. Arab terrorists don't hate the USA because they (the terrorists) are naturally evil as some right wingers in the press would like us to believe and similarly the political palestinians who fight for their lands don't dislike israel simply because they hate Jews. that rethoric is so narrow minded that I'm continually amazed at how much politicians use it. Perhaps they cater to the special paranoid elements of each society.

Quote:
i was talking Throughout history.
hitler Dedicated his book Mein Kampf to Jews not gypsies.
I was talking throught history as well considering Gypsies have been persecuted for a long time in history and currently still are, a lot more than Jews who now have a special place in the western world. Black people in general probably can be grouped in this category, especially in the last 500 years.
who cares who hitler dedicated his book too? the consequences of the holocaust were awful for Jews, Gypsies, etc. then again, it's like I said before. There's no need to make a competition over which ethnic group has suffered the most throughout history, regardless of how much some Jews and others would like to play as the biggest victims of mankind.

Quote:
i Recommends you to do a full and extended travel insurance.
come and visit, u will see diff' things then what u imagine.

It gives you the knowledge about a place u never visited and found hundreds of thousands of miles from you?
you know, a friend of mine, who happens to be he is brown skinned and had a Palestinian surname once traveled there. when he got to the airport the israeli authorities demanded for his phone and immediately checked his e-mail whereas others got to pass freely. this type of discrimination happened many times to varying degrees when he was in israel. the sight of teenagers with big guns as proud defenders of israel isn't pretty either but probably on par with the big ghetto wall that encloses the oppressed palestinians in the west bank... just sad really.

I also have a couple of Ashkenazi Jewish friends who went there a couple of times and, even though they did sense a high degree of division and discrimination among jews/arabs, they liked the place. How couldn't they? They've been told since their birth about how great Israel is.

Quote:
One of the advantages to live in a free society, I can think and say whatever I want and believe what I want and nobody will kill or imprison me for it.
Pluralism is welcome always.
what does this have anything to do with what I said? I won't even go to talk about how much of a free society Israel is.

Quote:
Because he does not pretend to determine truths and decisions based on what he sees on the TV.
everyone who doesnt live in the area dont really know what they are talking about and if he is from serbian, he does know a thing ot more about wars, can u say the same?
If having lived thru wars is the criterion to accept the validity of an opinion, then I'll take the opinion of the displaced palestinians anyday. Moreover, i guess they have a closer look on the situation as victims of Jewish fear and opression.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #56
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
ppl lives are Important to us, u have no idea how ONE life Important to us, show me a country who will turn the world upside down and give 1000 Terrorists just to free 1 person? u wont..
Quote:
In late 2002 Yonatan Shapira, a former Israeli Black Hawk helicopter pilot and a few of his fellow pilots published the Pilots’ Letter in which they stated:

"We, veteran pilots and active pilots together, who served and still serve the State of Israel during long weeks each year, object to perform illegal and immoral orders of attacks that the State of Israel performs in the territories.
We, who were raised to love the State of Israel and to contribute to the Zionist enterprise, refuse to take part in the attacks of the air force in concentrations of civilian population.

We, for whom the IDF [Israeli Defense Forces] and the air force are inseparable parts of us, refuse to continue and harm innocent civilians.

These actions are illegal and immoral and are a direct result of the ongoing occupation, which corrupts Israeli society as a whole.

The continuation of the occupation delivers a mortal blow to the security of the State of Israel and to her moral strength."
To Israel, Jewish lives are important. Lives of the Palestinians matter little at all at best.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #57
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
yes sometimes some of the Palestine population is suffering like the time the IDF destroyed the Palestine air port b/c they used to send rockets from there, what would u have done if let say someone would have hide in a school or air port and keep on sending rockets at u and ur family?
you're more biased than i initially thought.

israel has a deliberaly policy of punishing the palestinian people regardless of whether the Israeli population is at risk or not. On top of the bombings in civil areas, "targeted" killings, torture and discrimination, dozens of thousands of children in Gaza are malnourished because the Israeli authories have set ridiculous bans on food items such as corlander, tea, coffee, sausages, semolina and milk products in large packages. Even pasta was forbidden until some american politicans complained about it! That goes along the bans on some clothing items, medicine products, toys, books, etc. At the face of that, one is left wondering if corlander truly is so dangerous to Israeli National security or is it that Israel has a deliberate policy of treating Palestinians like dirt?

you can talk all the day long about how the Israeli Jews are victims but when you take a look at how you country treats over a million people in Gaza or how many Palestinians have died to Jewish violence and compare that figure to the number of Jews who have died to Palestinian violence, there's really not much of a case you can make of in Israel's favour.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #58
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
you're more biased than i initially thought.

israel has a deliberaly policy of punishing the palestinian people regardless of whether the Israeli population is at risk or not. On top of the bombings in civil areas, "targeted" killings, torture and discrimination, dozens of thousands of children in Gaza are malnourished because the Israeli authories have set ridiculous bans on food items such as corlander, tea, coffee, sausages, semolina and milk products in large packages. Even pasta was forbidden until some american politicans complained about it! That goes along the bans on some clothing items, medicine products, toys, books, etc. At the face of that, one is left wondering if corlander truly is so dangerous to Israeli National security or is it that Israel has a deliberate policy of treating Palestinians like dirt?

you can talk all the day long about how the Israeli Jews are victims but when you take a look at how you country treats over a million people in Gaza or how many Palestinians have died to Jewish violence and compare that figure to the number of Jews who have died to Palestinian violence, there's really not much of a case you can make of in Israel's favour.
starved Palestinians

http://www.faithfreedom.org/features...shopping-mall/

AGAIN, THINGS ARE VERY VERY DIFFERENT THEN WHAT U SEE IN THE NEWS

i wish the ppl in africa to be starving like the Palestinians

Old 07-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #59
country flag abraxas21

you do know i could hand pick a few pictures to make a propaganda case as well or better yet, show some statistics about the humanitarian situation in gaza as a whole? but what gives, you'll believe what you want to believe at the end. as they say around here, there's no worse blind than the one who doesn't want to see.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #60
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
you do know i could hand pick a few pictures to make a propaganda case as well or better yet, show some statistics about the humanitarian situation in gaza as a whole? but what gives, you'll believe what you want to believe at the end. as they say around here, there's no worse blind than the one who doesn't want to see.
Right Back At Ya.

u can show whatever u want, i just show u how starving they really are, hance, the video are not israel news channels but of course its all one big propaganda.
i wish u would have care for the real ppl who needs ur voice and help like the ppl in africa but its not talk material, no israeli or jews in the mix so who will talk about that?

hoo lets try again, what about the Tibetan people and what china does to them over and over? but its easier to go after israel and not a giant like china who will blow u away and tell u or europa "shut up deal with ur country and Continent problems"

but again..its easy to pick on us.

this is how a starving child looks like b/c im not sure u know the difference

tell me, did u know about the water park and the gaza mall? i have a feeling u didnt.