Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #31
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkit View Post
What do you think of what happened. Isn't Netanyahu a bit too early with the conclusions? The war? Not yet?
It's been quite some time since the last successful attack on Israeli citizents either outside or inside the country, thus I'm affraid this might be a start of something terrible on the Middle East.
Do the Israelis not kill Iran citizens as wells for example scientists working on the nuclear program, Palestinian collateral damage etc. Even with my very limited knowledge I doubt that the attacks are only coming from one side.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #32

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
Stalin has killed some 20 mln ppl in Russia too
and white settlers killed millions and millions of natives in south and north america distributing contaminated blankets etc.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 07-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #33
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
the reason i think there will be peace is b/c every Area has his 'Labor pains', i mean look how many Hundred years it took Europe to stop the wars, if they can why we cant?
if i will tell u in 3 years there will be peace and 30 years there will be a free middle east and we have our Common currency as Europe does? u will think i lost my mind right?
think back to Europe in the 1944? there one big ugly war, everyone hated each other, so many dead and dont let me started about germany and the jews relashionship..
now look, Europe has econ' problems but not wars and after 50+ years they have a join currency, think if i would have told u all that in 1944? u would have walk away and say listen amber u need to see a doctor.

i truly believe that.
the reason it takes so much time is that there religion in the mix.
Listen Amber, u need to see a doctor.
You're a nice girl, too nice for your own good. There will be no peace in Europe, and there's no chance in hell for peace in The Middle East.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #34
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Listen Amber, u need to see a doctor.
You're a nice girl, too nice for your own good. There will be no peace in Europe, and there's no chance in hell for peace in The Middle East.
but theres peace in Europe for all i know..

why 0 chance? i know its hard to see a day without war in this Neighborhood but im a true believer of that.

just like i said, take 60 years back who would have thought?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #35

Quote:
There will be no peace in Europe, and there's no chance in hell for peace in The Middle East.
There is peace in Europe. Maybe there won't be peace until the end of times but currently the state is peace.
If you don't believe in a possibility, chances are lowered it will become reality.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 07-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #36
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Do the Israelis not kill Iran citizens as wells for example scientists working on the nuclear program, Palestinian collateral damage etc. Even with my very limited knowledge I doubt that the attacks are only coming from one side.
i will tell u the difference.

u wont see israel PM talking on wipeing iran on the face of the earth, have u even seen our PM say something like that? no
the Iranian President talk day and night on wipeing israel.

u wont see us going to brazil or something where there iranian ppl and booming ourself?

they kill Citizens who do not have anything to do with war or the army.

iran is not israel problem, its the usa and europes problem.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 07-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i will tell u the difference.

u wont see israel PM talking on wipeing iran on the face of the earth, have u even seen our PM say something like that? no
the Iranian President talk day and night on wipeing israel.

u wont see us going to brazil or something where there iranian ppl and booming ourself?

they kill Citizens who do not have anything to do with war or the army.

iran is not israel problem, its the usa and europes problem.
I see the difference. Although European experts have the opinion that the Iranian Pres. has no serious intention on attacking Israel, because it would mean his own doom, and therefore see no need for drastic action / risking world war. But like I said, I see your problem. In my opinion if the Iranian Pres. repeats his intention to destroy an other country the global community should destroy his weapon arsenal in a joint effort, unfortunately thats in impossible because there is no global community.

On a slightly different note: I think that maintaining a giant concentration camp (Palestine) (at least thats what it seems to me) does no good for Israelis support in the world (apart from being unethical). Or what is your opinion on that?

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 07-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #38
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is peace in Europe. Maybe there won't be peace until the end of times but currently the state is peace.
If you don't believe in a possibility, chances are lowered it will become reality.
Just give the European Muslims a decade or two more. Then you can show to Serbian and Israeli savages how to resolve differences with them in a civilized and peaceful manner.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #39

Quote:
Just give the European Muslims a decade or two more. Then you can show to Serbian and Israeli savages how to resolve differences with them in a civilized and peaceful manner.
I agree with you. There is a difference between believing in the good and being naive. I think Europe needs to be cautious and change current practice if they don't want to risk losing peace.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 07-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #40
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
that's a very reasonable thought and an idea that many have disagreed with me in the past.

we're all humans after all. all it takes is that palestinians and jews start recognizing themselves as human beings on equal footing.
i would like it if u will tell me who can we really talk, the gaza ppl dont listen or give a dam about abu mazen, the ppl in the west bank dont give a damn about hamas, they dont talk with each other, they have 2 diff' heads, who can u start talking??

Quote:
I do think that the jews need to take the first step given that they're in a position of strenght and given that they have caused great suffering to the palestinian people over the past decades.
ur right, we keep on booming on buses all the time, we have army b/c we are borad, the palestinian are saints, we are the big bad walf who started the war in 1967.

Quote:
i think the idea of israel as a jewish nation needs to be put to an end. i advocate a one state solution with palestinians and jews living with the same rights, as citizens, with no special priviledges that put one group at advantage over the other.
great idea, let put everyone togther b/c we know they respect other ppls faiths, they dont want to force everyone to accept the Sharia and their Religious.
lets put the israeli who have Democracy, freedom of expression, full rights for women, gays not being executed, there is absolute religious freedom hoo and we can drive and join them with the arbs in israel who dont accept the woman rights to have her own way, no Democracy, freedom? dont make them lol
yes thats a great idea im sure we could all live a wonderful life for amm 4.5 seconds?

Quote:
i don't think jews should leave israel but i do advocate moderate restitution of lands and monetary compensations to the descendants of displaced palestinians.
really thank u for letting me stay in my country..
fact, israel is the only place jewish ppl can and does feel safe.

Quote:
i advocate for integrationist policies between arabs and jews.
ur joking right?

Quote:
again, i didn't say that. the very idea that you think i said/think like that shows some degree of fear. i recommend you an article written by a Jewish woman born and raised in Israel (like yourself, I presume). Highly interesting stuff. http://electronicintifada.net/conten...-paranoia/7991
so u say the jews feel fear for nothing? theres no reason for that at all? no one wants to harm them or kill them just b/c of their faith?

Quote:
gypsies maybe? then again, that's besides the point. it's not a competition. The Jews have a bad history and while even to this day antisemitism does exist, it's nearly not as strong as it was before and it's certainly not due to the same causes either. The jews should embrace their history but not be caged by it in fear of being caught again by the evil men who want to destroy yo
i was talking Throughout history.
hitler Dedicated his book Mein Kampf to Jews not gypsies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLDjGdJC0Q
we Imagine everything right? he doesnt REALLY mean it

Quote:
sounds like a good deal. then again, i wouldn't take your money. I'll make a trip to Palestine eventually. Believe it or not, it's one of the places I'd most like to travel to.
i Recommends you to do a full and extended travel insurance.
come and visit, u will see diff' things then what u imagine.

Quote:
i stand by what i read, what i watch and by common sense.
It gives you the knowledge about a place u never visited and found hundreds of thousands of miles from you?

Quote:
the way you talk about the middle east as if everyone in israel agreed or at the very least had a similar opinion to yours when that's obviously not the case. not every jew in israel supports zionism and/or ethnic segregation.
One of the advantages to live in a free society, I can think and say whatever I want and believe what I want and nobody will kill or imprison me for it.
Pluralism is welcome always.

Quote:
likewise, you question my opinion because i'm not from the middle east but at the same time accept the opinion of a serbian. the bias is clear to see but I don't blame you. You're used to it at this point.
Because he does not pretend to determine truths and decisions based on what he sees on the TV.
everyone who doesnt live in the area dont really know what they are talking about and if he is from serbian, he does know a thing ot more about wars, can u say the same?

Last edited by Punky : 07-20-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #41
country flag Punky

Quote:
I see the difference. Although European experts have the opinion that the Iranian Pres. has no serious intention on attacking Israel, because it would mean his own doom, and therefore see no need for drastic action / risking world war. But like I said, I see your problem. In my opinion if the Iranian Pres. repeats his intention to destroy an other country the global community should destroy his weapon arsenal in a joint effort, unfortunately thats in impossible because there is no global community.

On a slightly different note: I think that maintaining a giant concentration camp (Palestine) (at least thats what it seems to me) does no good for Israelis support in the world (apart from being unethical). Or what is your opinion on that?
first b/c i answer u, i wanna say that i have no Argument or a problem with the Iranian people, I wish them health and freedom, we have 0 problem with the iranian ppl but what do u want us to think and want if they keep on talking about wiping us and wish for Atomic bombs?

global community is worth nothing, look how many months the Syrian President slaughtering his people day and night, minute by minute but besides discouraged small talk no one does anything.
i should trust them? i dont think so
would u?

i dont get why theres connection between the Iranian problem and the Palestine.
Those living in the Gulf and those of our neighbors, they are Persians with a different language and are Shiite and they are Sunni Muslims Arabs.

iran is not only our problem, if thwy will have Atomic bombs all the area will race to get a bomb and that will be in the hands of a few leaders and can easly get to Terrorist groups

Old 07-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #42
country flag Punky

Quote:
even less, its just a matter of time, wait and see.
they i wanna see how they deal with it

Old 07-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #43
country flag Punky

Quote:
I agree with you. There is a difference between believing in the good and being naive. I think Europe needs to be cautious and change current practice if they don't want to risk losing peace.

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
-Navajo Proverb

Old 07-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #44
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what a sad little mindset to have. it's just all too sad that many israelis and jews worldwide share this perspective.
From this quote it seems someone would prefer that all you Jews out there just roll over and die.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-20-2012 at 01:03 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #45
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i live in south america and i stand by what i said

problem with a lot of jews is that they live in fear, constantly thinking that others, be it arabs, neo-nazis, etc. are out to get them. if they cared to live in peace and without those fears, they'd be a happier and (something close to a) more peaceful nation.
You are showing your ridiculous side again. Don't hide behind words like ''Arabs''. There is ample evidence that the rogue, Islamic fundamentalist, terrorist governments are out to get them (or should I wise up and say the kindly Iranian government just wants the Israeli Jews to be friendly and unsuspicious?).
What seems to rile you over and over again is that a lot of Jews, as you put it, refuse to shut their eyes and accept their fate. You seem to come to these discussion armed with the certain knowledge that the Arab governments surrounding Israel are kind and benevolent. So all Israel needs to do is be kind and benevolent back. Maybe Syria should make you think a little more about what might happen if your religion is not the government-approved one. Even more frightening that in Syria it is now what might happen if your branch of religion is not the approved branch.

I even wonder why you used the phrase ''a lot of jews''. You have stated many times it is not about being anti-Jewish, but about being anti-Israeli. Did you slip up?

Somehow I think if Iran was supported by the US, you would be wondering why ''a lot of Arabs'' irrationally live in fear of Israel.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-20-2012 at 01:09 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote