Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #16
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Lol, like you would know. How many years have you spent living in Middle East?
let me guess..amm non?

but it easy to live in Europa and say those things.
the middle east is getting closer to Europa u will see within time
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
let me guess..amm non?

but it easy to live in Europa and say those things.
the middle east is getting closer to Europa u will see within time
i live in south america and i stand by what i said

problem with a lot of jews is that they live in fear, constantly thinking that others, be it arabs, neo-nazis, etc. are out to get them. if they cared to live in peace and without those fears, they'd be a happier and (something close to a) more peaceful nation.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #18
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
In other words, you have no idea
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #19
country flag vucina
Banned!

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

problem with a lot of jews is that they live in fear, constantly thinking that others, be it arabs, neo-nazis, etc. are out to get them. if they cared to live in peace and without those fears, they'd be a happier and (something close to a) more peaceful nation.
Fuck sake... Yeah, no one blew up Jews yesterday, it's all in their head. Probably zionist medias fabricated the entire story. You're a disgrace.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #20
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
call me Amber
yes i do and i even got a good reason if u wanna know
By all means, enlighten me, Amber.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:26 AM   #21
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
In other words, you have no idea
there's no reason to avoid a discussion.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:27 AM   #22
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Fuck sake... Yeah, no one blew up Jews yesterday, it's all in their head. Probably zionist medias fabricated the entire story. You're a disgrace.
not what i said or think.

to make things more simple for you, i'll just say this: when you treat others like dirt, they won't like you much either.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:09 AM   #23
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
and pls dont forget, we killed ourself in ww2, its not that dear hitler wanted to kill every jew on earth.

u wont find another group of ppl we are more Hunted then us.

(sadly) that is a fact
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Last edited by Punky : 07-20-2012 at 04:30 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:15 AM   #24
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
By all means, enlighten me, Amber.
the reason i think there will be peace is b/c every Area has his 'Labor pains', i mean look how many Hundred years it took Europe to stop the wars, if they can why we cant?
if i will tell u in 3 years there will be peace and 30 years there will be a free middle east and we have our Common currency as Europe does? u will think i lost my mind right?
think back to Europe in the 1944? there one big ugly war, everyone hated each other, so many dead and dont let me started about germany and the jews relashionship..
now look, Europe has econ' problems but not wars and after 50+ years they have a join currency, think if i would have told u all that in 1944? u would have walk away and say listen amber u need to see a doctor.

i truly believe that.
the reason it takes so much time is that there religion in the mix.

Last edited by Punky : 07-20-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:18 AM   #25
country flag Punky

Quote:
not what i said or think.

to make things more simple for you, i'll just say this: when you treat others like dirt, they won't like you much either.
I invite you to visit the Middle East, if you wont change ur mind completely after your visit I will pay your all ur expenses.

my guess is that u say what u see in the news far far away in South america?
i really cant blame u but things are very diff in here...

Last edited by Punky : 07-20-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:40 AM   #26
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
I invite you to visit the Middle East, if you wont change ur mind completely after your visit I will pay your all ur expenses.
sounds like a good deal. then again, i wouldn't take your money. I'll make a trip to Palestine eventually. Believe it or not, it's one of the places I'd most like to travel to.

Quote:
my guess is that u say what u see in the news far far away in South america?
i really cant blame u but things are very diff in here...
i stand by what i read, what i watch and by common sense. mass media is south america is similar to mass media in europe/USA, that is to say pro Israel. the way you talk about the middle east as if everyone in israel agreed or at the very least had a similar opinion to yours when that's obviously not the case. not every jew in israel supports zionism and/or ethnic segregation. likewise, you question my opinion because i'm not from the middle east but at the same time accept the opinion of a serbian. the bias is clear to see but I don't blame you. You're used to it at this point.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:48 AM   #27
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
the reason i think there will be peace is b/c every Area has his 'Labor pains', i mean look how many Hundred years it took Europe to stop the wars, if they can why we cant?
if i will tell u in 3 years there will be peace and 30 years there will be a free middle east and we have our Common currency as Europe does? u will think i lost my mind right?
think back to Europe in the 1944? there one big ugly war, everyone hated each other, so many dead and dont let me started about germany and the jews relashionship..
now look, Europe has econ' problems but not wars and after 50+ years they have a join currency, think if i would have told u all that in 1944? u would have walk away and say listen amber u need to see a doctor.

i truly believe that.
the reason it takes so much time is that there religion in the mix.
that's a very reasonable thought and an idea that many have disagreed with me in the past.

we're all humans after all. all it takes is that palestinians and jews start recognizing themselves as human beings on equal footing.

I do think that the jews need to take the first step given that they're in a position of strenght and given that they have caused great suffering to the palestinian people over the past decades. i think the idea of israel as a jewish nation needs to be put to an end. i advocate a one state solution with palestinians and jews living with the same rights, as citizens, with no special priviledges that put one group at advantage over the other. i don't think jews should leave israel but i do advocate moderate restitution of lands and monetary compensations to the descendants of displaced palestinians. i advocate for integrationist policies between arabs and jews.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #28
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
and pls dont forget, we killed ourself in ww2, its not that dear hitler wanted to kill every jew on earth.
again, i didn't say that. the very idea that you think i said/think like that shows some degree of fear. i recommend you an article written by a Jewish woman born and raised in Israel (like yourself, I presume). Highly interesting stuff. http://electronicintifada.net/conten...-paranoia/7991

Quote:
u wont find another group of ppl we are more Hunted then us.
(sadly) that is a fact
gypsies maybe? then again, that's besides the point. it's not a competition. The Jews have a bad history and while even to this day antisemitism does exist, it's nearly not as strong as it was before and it's certainly not due to the same causes either. The jews should embrace their history but not be caged by it in fear of being caught again by the evil men who want to destroy you.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:19 AM   #29
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there's no reason to avoid a discussion.
Of course, discussion is fine. But you came all patronising like you've spent half a century living there and figured everything out
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:10 AM   #30
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

gypsies maybe? then again, that's besides the point. it's not a competition. The Jews have a bad history and while even to this day antisemitism does exist, it's nearly not as strong as it was before and it's certainly not due to the same causes either. The jews should embrace their history but not be caged by it in fear of being caught again by the evil men who want to destroy you.
Stalin has killed some 20 mln ppl in Russia too

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote