MTF 10 years old - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF 10 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
duly noted but i'm more interested in the 10th year anniversary of the ACC. What year will that happen?
i think 2005 was the first year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #32
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

ACC was destroyed as soon as the mods demanded "voluntary entry". 2010 was the last year.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #33
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
ACC was destroyed as soon as the mods demanded "voluntary entry". 2010 was the last year.
Perhaps, but...

... with the 2 permabans handed this year, the table is set for a potential final showdown between Clay Death and Start da Game since neither of them will be able to withdraw from the competition. One of them has to win it all at least one time.

The draw must be rigged to make it happen.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:11 AM   #34
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

I am making the QF of the ACC this year.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:45 AM   #35
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Perhaps, but...

... with the 2 permabans handed this year, the table is set for a potential final showdown between Clay Death and Start da Game since neither of them will be able to withdraw from the competition. One of them has to win it all at least one time.

The draw must be rigged to make it happen.
Say whatever you want to say about CD, at least he was up for tennis discussion. SdG is one of the saddest clowns that have ever graced these forums and deserves at least one ACC title, he should have won last year.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:55 AM   #36
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Say whatever you want to say about CD, at least he was up for tennis discussion. SdG is one of the saddest clowns that have ever graced these forums and deserves at least one ACC title, he should have won last year.

And yet, CD made the semi finals 2 years ago and was the runner up last year. Don't you agree that would be a spectacular final?
Old 07-29-2012, 04:59 AM   #37
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And yet, CD made the semi finals 2 years ago and was the runner up last year. Don't you agree that would be a spectacular final?
Maybe CD is the Murray of ACC? consistent player, gets to finals but always loses to the juggernauts

I can't say bad things about him though, he always treated me well even if we didn't agree in a few things.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:35 AM   #38
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, in fairness he might have never made it that far if Start da Game hadn't withdrawn. SdG was a lock. I mean this year...

OMG, Clay Death was permabanned to make the ACC more exciting!

SdG's win this year was NID -- running the contest was just a formality. The only way to ensure that anyone would even bother to participate/vote this year was to put up another candidate who can only win this year and then can nevermore be nominated!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #39
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Maybe CD is the Murray of ACC? consistent player, gets to finals but always loses to the juggernauts
Not sure if the Death warrior would be happy with the comparison...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
well, in fairness he might have never made it that far if Start da Game hadn't withdrawn. SdG was a lock. I mean this year...

OMG, Clay Death was permabanned to make the ACC more exciting!

SdG's win this year was NID -- running the contest was just a formality. The only way to ensure that anyone would even bother to participate/vote this year was to put up another candidate who can only win this year and then can nevermore be nominated!
Most likely not... But it is an unforeseen positive side effect. As long as the draw is properly rigged.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #40
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Then do you mind me asking why you are here, if you "really don't like this place"?
I have asked myself that many times but like MalwareDie said, so far I have stayed because of the few nice posters on here.

However I have recently decided I will indeed leave this place soon, so don't worry. (Might stop by and say hello from time to time though.)
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #41
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes taking a break from anything is a good idea. So if you aren't happy I would take a break from MTF. You can always come back later on.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #42
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Sometimes taking a break from anything is a good idea. So if you aren't happy I would take a break from MTF. You can always come back later on.
He decided to take a break by getting himself banned?
Old 08-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #43
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
He decided to take a break by getting himself banned?
What?????????? That certainly wasn't what I meant by taking a break!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #44
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
MTF entering her pre-teen and teenage years.

Expect it to be even more immature than usual in the coming decade.
Expect Bill Tilden to show up on the doorsteps.
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #45
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

This place is 10 years old and already dying, with fewer quality posters and less interest. I'm sure Steve is happy about that. Congrats, Steve! And the mods too, you are all exemplary.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote