Rogi's Belly Button Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2012, 01:21 AM   #46
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

Hairy chest
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #47
country flag aderblauen

aderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

The newest spottings: Mmmmm
aderblauen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #48
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aderblauen View Post
this ad is better than the previous Gillette ads : more concrete, gives more desire to do the same
Old 08-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #49
country flag aderblauen

aderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond reputeaderblauen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
this ad is better than the previous Gillette ads : more concrete, gives more desire to do the same
Indeed! umbilicus esculentus...
Old 08-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #50
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed! umbilicus esculentus...
here I speak as a man
Old 08-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #51
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG!

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #52
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

very sexy pic
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:31 AM   #53
country flag aderblauen

Thumbs up Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

Kinda nice to see (as well as interesting!) that more than 2500 people are interested in this in some way.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #54
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kinda nice to see (as well as interesting!) that more than 2500 people are interested in this in some way.
This thread is so embarrassing. To think I have a common interest with dorky Fedtards.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #55
country flag aderblauen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
This thread is so embarrassing. To think I have a common interest with dorky Fedtards.
Then WHY do you keep coming here? I think we all know why...because you like this thread.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #56
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then WHY do you keep coming here? I think we all know why...because you like this thread.
Obviously to correct you people. You have misled yourselves into places you have no reason to be in the first place.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #57
country flag neverlandneverflies

neverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond reputeneverlandneverflies has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Obviously to correct you people. You have misled yourselves into places you have no reason to be in the first place.
And...also because you like this thread.
neverlandneverflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #58
country flag aderblauen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdoglover View Post
And...also because you like this thread.
My point exactly! Or as they say in German: 'genau'! Roger the Dodger, you are a boy so its only expected you will disagree. But I think it utterly laughable that you find yourself obligated to say our opinions are insane when you yourself confessed to finding women's navels attractive. What a joke! Get out more. You'll quite easily find the truth that for every man that finds something attractive on a woman, you will find a woman who thinks that of a man. It's human nature.
Anyway Roger is very blessed to have Mirka, and Mirka to have him. But all I can say is good thing I'm not Mirka, otherwise I'd be ABSOULUTLY devouring him from stem to stern...we'd have 10 kids by now (in the least). Longevity in tennis...not a chance.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #59
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, just a refresh

17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #60
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote