The "YUMMY, SWEET, HOT and FER-LICIOUS" Fernando Verdasco picture thread - Page 299 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #4471
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "YUMMY, SWEET, HOT and FER-LICIOUS" Fernando Verdasco picture thread

Keep the hat on til the hair grows back Fer!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2011, 09:12 PM   #4472
country flag getsby

getsby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The "YUMMY, SWEET, HOT and FER-LICIOUS" Fernando Verdasco picture thread

Fernando, please, believe in yourself and show your best tennis in the U.S. Series!
getsby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #4473
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Fernando Verdasco at the 12th Annual ''BNP Paribas Taste of Tennis'' NY 25 August 2011

Old 10-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #4474
country flag Zesylene

Zesylene is on a distinguished road

Wow I can't believe I've finally read/worked/drooled/fainted/recuperated and repeated already mentioned steps over and over x100 times through and finally caught up with the more current posts of the thread.

Big FerVer fan but never knew about this forum or Verdasco-Online till a week or so ago... how bad is that!

Just wanted to say hey and I appreciate and loved reading through all your thoughts and posted photos of his Hotness on my way to this first post. What a man!

on his hair, he has better cuts and worse cuts. Wasn't a fan of it at it's longest nor when it's almost baby bottom bald. BUT that being said it's not the hair that draws me to this man, his hair isn't even one of the main things although it's certainly beautiful most of the time. If I'm ignoring his personality (which is hard to do), it's his facial expressions, mannerisms, smile lines, etc etc.... there's just so much character and beauty in this man. Hard to ignore, never wanted to try to ignore him. And don't get me started on his skin tone and butt.... OMG! Plus with him, I kinda follow the same feelings I have with my hair.... it'll always grow back! So no biggie, doesn't change the man at all! but that's just my feelings on what seems to be one of the biggest discussion points in this forum *lol*.

Him and Feli... wow... interesting friendship *lol*? I've yet to truly figure that bromance out haha

Favorite Fer moment... mr energizer bunny bouncing around during the celebrations the Spanish Davis Cup team did after winning in Austin DC earlier this year. Dancing to Danza Kuduro... omg so much life and personality... I loved it and in a way it showed off his personality, fitness, joy, and dare I saw rear features *cough cough* very very well. Love the clips I've seen of that.

haven't been lucky enough to get to see him play live yet. I used to live in Melbourne and went to the Australian Open all the time .... BUT I moved to the states in 2001 and haven't had the opportunity to go to the US Open or anything to see him Hopefully, when I move back home next year I'll be lucky enough to make the wait more than worthwhile and catch a practice session view... hey a girl can dream can't she.
Zesylene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #4475
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

^ welcome

Good win today Fer in Shanghai! I think Ferrero will be tougher though.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:32 AM   #4476
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

His hair looks a lot better now that it's grown out a little bit and he doesn't look like an army recruit

adidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #4477
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah when I first saw the hair he looked more like the Rock but it looks all right now.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #4478
country flag Zesylene

Thanks for the pic They had a couple of pics with him on the ATP site from per-tornament stuff in Beijing.

Sad he lost to Ferrero but at least it looked like a better match... wish Tennis Chanel or someone here had broadcast it. Hopefully he was in a better frame of mind than he looked to be last week when he bowed out in Beijing, that was sad to watch

Haha yeah the whole bald like the Rock thing so doesn't work that great on Fer. But it's coming back... slowly.

Last edited by Zesylene : 10-12-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:42 AM   #4479
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNX1.0E6TOPCA View Post
Fernando Verdasco at the 12th Annual ''BNP Paribas Taste of Tennis'' NY 25 August 2011

This man is seriously the best chameleon out there when it comes to his hairstyle and his fashion!!!!!!! I dont know where to start.......i cant imagine any other player(including Deliciano) pulling off every hairstyle like Nando can........HE JUS THE MOST HANDSOME AND HOT AND YUMMYEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN(along w/ bf bff Deliciano) and his smile OMFG is the most honest geniuine beautiful breath taking anonyomous smile i have EVER EVER seen in my life.....everytime he smiles my heart melts so slowly that i was jus gu gu and gagaing all over the place........I LOVE NANDO MULTI-STYLES ON HIS HAIR.......hes soooooooooo dreamy
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 10-16-2011 at 01:52 AM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:56 AM   #4480
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesylene View Post
Wow I can't believe I've finally read/worked/drooled/fainted/recuperated and repeated already mentioned steps over and over x100 times through and finally caught up with the more current posts of the thread.

Big FerVer fan but never knew about this forum or Verdasco-Online till a week or so ago... how bad is that!

Just wanted to say hey and I appreciate and loved reading through all your thoughts and posted photos of his Hotness on my way to this first post. What a man!

on his hair, he has better cuts and worse cuts. Wasn't a fan of it at it's longest nor when it's almost baby bottom bald. BUT that being said it's not the hair that draws me to this man, his hair isn't even one of the main things although it's certainly beautiful most of the time. If I'm ignoring his personality (which is hard to do), it's his facial expressions, mannerisms, smile lines, etc etc.... there's just so much character and beauty in this man. Hard to ignore, never wanted to try to ignore him. And don't get me started on his skin tone and butt.... OMG! Plus with him, I kinda follow the same feelings I have with my hair.... it'll always grow back! So no biggie, doesn't change the man at all! but that's just my feelings on what seems to be one of the biggest discussion points in this forum *lol*.

Him and Feli... wow... interesting friendship *lol*? I've yet to truly figure that bromance out haha

Favorite Fer moment... mr energizer bunny bouncing around during the celebrations the Spanish Davis Cup team did after winning in Austin DC earlier this year. Dancing to Danza Kuduro... omg so much life and personality... I loved it and in a way it showed off his personality, fitness, joy, and dare I saw rear features *cough cough* very very well. Love the clips I've seen of that.

haven't been lucky enough to get to see him play live yet. I used to live in Melbourne and went to the Australian Open all the time .... BUT I moved to the states in 2001 and haven't had the opportunity to go to the US Open or anything to see him Hopefully, when I move back home next year I'll be lucky enough to make the wait more than worthwhile and catch a practice session view... hey a girl can dream can't she.
You could've said it ANY better......

AGREE 100%
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #4481
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

www.valenciaopen500.com

CLICK4more

Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #4482
country flag Zesylene

Oooh yum very nice Carlita!.... thanks for sharing... So looooovvvveeee those eyes and that smile
Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #4483
I wanna taste u.

thank you Carlita

Lawd Ham Mercay

these spaniards give me life
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #4484
I wanna taste u.

these i think you guys already have....

these are pretty new......

now you turn....
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #4485
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god his hair is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote