Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #661
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Mourning the Olympics... :(

only been 1 event, Hata

lol Phelps, Sukit

remember in 2008 when Usain called him Michael Phillips lolz
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #662
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You didnt know?

Sorry, i wouldnt even imagine you would wait for the broadcast
Old 07-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #663
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You should love Muzza for what he is not for your selfish reasons

that makes me question the genuinity of your Rafa love
Old 07-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #664
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell

swimming race that takes 4 minutes?

*zap*
Old 07-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #665
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You didnt know?

Sorry, i wouldnt even imagine you would wait for the broadcast
I just let NBC spoon feed me. There’s no point in fighting it.

SO glad they overturned Park’s disqualification. That was SO bogus. Horrible. Poor guy.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #666
Banned!

Robson/Heather Watson 6-1 4-2 v Lisicki/Kerber
Old 07-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #667
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should love Muzza for what he is not for your selfish reasons

that makes me question the genuinity of your Rafa love
There are many reasons to love Rafa whether he ever beats Fed or not. This is not the case with Murray. He’s got a nice game that I admire, but he has no sweetie factor. He can substitute beating Fed for the sweetie factor.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #668
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
what the hell

swimming race that takes 4 minutes?

*zap*
You’ve got some female swimmers doing well.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #669
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Oh, and adding to my Rafa love — I’ve nearly always had a great clay player as my top favorite. I just love the clay game. Rafa’s so beautiful on the clay. Edberg was an exception. But he had other qualities.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #670
country flag acionescu

Murray is the sweetest character possible and the most genuine from Top.4 BY FAR

People just want to be thrilled, in awe or in Nole's case disgusted, they dont root for the boy-next-door type
Old 07-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #671
Banned!

star doesnt like Muzza's mumbling voice
Old 07-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #672
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea, which events do you like the most? I need to know when to cheer especially hard for my Americans.

But, really, who needs the Olympics anyway? Did anyone see Sammy vs. Ram?

Sammy's a lock for his third LA title in four years.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:17 AM   #673
country flag acionescu

tennis
track&field
volleyball
handball
Old 07-29-2012, 08:57 AM   #674
country flag acionescu

LOLZ

Quote:
Are you all ready for the opening ceremony? It really is a lot of trouble everybody has gone to, to celebrate Me. They are even hosting little side events like Track in the Fields, Gymnastic things, the Swims, and so many entertainments for those not lucky enough to have those golden tickets to see Me. Please try to enjoy them too. These athletes have been training for a very long time to provide the side entertainment.
http://pseudofedblog.com/
Old 07-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #675
Banned!

Raining

had a dream last night that Benne was beating Fed, if i remember it exact, Fed was a set up, loses the 2nd and was down a break in the third

but the match was in Basel

Quote:
LOLZ

are you all ready for the opening ceremony? It really is a lot of trouble everybody has gone to, to celebrate Me. They are even hosting little side events like Track in the Fields, Gymnastic things, the Swims, and so many entertainments for those not lucky enough to have those golden tickets to see Me. Please try to enjoy them too. These athletes have been training for a very long time to provide the side entertainment.

http://pseudofedblog.com/
was thinking that was an actual quote from Usain Bolt
Closed Thread