Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 01:14 AM   #616
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Mourning the Olympics... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
Star, do you still smoke?

Cigarettes really are vile when you're sober.
NO! Horrors. I haven’t had a cigarette for over 20 years. And even then I only smoked one or two a day for a long time. But I do have an addict’s history with cigarettes. I smoked for 5 years and then quit for ten years and then smoked again for 5 years. Really stupid of me. Now I have absolutely no desire to smoke.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 04:32 AM   #617
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Not so much have them handy as "know where to go looking for them"
Ah, good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
See, I think he’s gay too. He had that thing with the canadian who turned USian to be an ice dancer and Johnny Weirr always rolled his eyes about that liaison. Taneth something — which goes to prove that Canadians also indulge in the weird naming thing. Now she’s with that Charlie guy who is an ice dancer.
I didn't know he was with the traitor Tanith. I assumed he was gay too. And yes, Tanith is a stupid name and people need to think carefully before naming their children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Olympic footie in glasgow!

looking for a schedule but might go along sometime, even for a womans match

seen USA on tv there yesterday and stadium was pretty emtpy
Are there more there? You should go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Ha! Finally we'll buy some other place (and will have to tell the other guy we finally won't buy his place ). 52m2 of terrace
You're buying a place? Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Betty getting close to 100k posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
What amuses me is that this was supposed to be a Romney charm offensive - and he seems to have concentrated on the "offensive" as opposed to the "charm"
Hopefully he keeps up the "offensive" part until early November.

Quote:
loved the rings melding together

but they will have completed making it by now wont they

i've never watched one of those twilights and never will, completely bastardized vampire movies
I liked the rings part too. I liked the history part at the beginning too, but then, I like history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Chariots of Fire with Mr.Bean

Brits
One of the best parts of the night for sure!

Quote:
British Virgin islands

hope anything they win counts on our medal table
Quote:
Yup. So will Bahamas, Canada and Australia
Exactly what I was going to say. If only they'd beaten the USA back in 1776, they'd have all their medals too.

Quote:
WTF are the Czechs wearing?
Those were some of the worst outfits of the night. The boots were bad but some people - was it just the women? - had ugly stupid bicycle shorts type things on their legs.

Quote:
great thing about Soviet Union breaking into like 20 different countries means we can catch them, Russia, for 3rd in the medal table

Quote:
guy giving the hitler salute to the Germans
Yeah, that looked really bad. They didn't show it on American TV.

Quote:
i wonder if I have the time to finish reading Proust until this ends
The American announcers commented several times how fast the athletes came in compared to other opening ceremonies. I agree. It took a while, yes, but they moved relatively quickly.

Quote:
Serbia

oh look another camera shy mug
I refused to look at him.

Quote:
LOL Queen

just wants to go home and see her puppies
Along with Mr. Bean, another great part was the part with her and James Bond. She's a good sport. I liked the dogs.

Quote:
Come together
I thought the Arctic Monkeys did a really good job with that.

Quote:
But Pink Floyd would have been a better out.
Yes.

Quote:
Now let the Games begin

let Fed and Nole lose in R1

I can't believe the Americans didn't show it until prime time. I watched part of it then because I missed part of it live (Canadian station).
Old 07-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #618
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Full of morons, that thread, sorry

And yes, that includes Hema.
Anyone who doesn't go gaga with Anglophibia and Spainphibia and Nolehatia is a moron in your mind.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #619
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He’s no Roy Orbison.
no one is, Roy
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #620
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Feldman, I'm not traveling to Glasgow for three minutes, forget it

Alina Dumitru already in the final
Old 07-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #621
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

is now a good time to tell you Ferru/Lopez lost 2nd set then?
Old 07-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #622
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

federer next

vamos Falla
Old 07-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #623
Banned!

i'm worried abt Fed
Old 07-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #624
country flag acionescu

Berdych is not winning the Olympics, after all
Old 07-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #625
country flag acionescu

I'm worried about your sanity if you're worried about Fed
Old 07-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #626
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm worried abt Fed
Not to worry, Mikeybaby.

Feddie saved his old man legs by skipping the opening ceremony plus garnered PR points by pretending he was being gracious. GOAT
Old 07-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #627
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I suppose no one is watching cycling.

I want Cav to win. I love the Cav masks some guys were wearing.

This is a super boring course. 9 times around this hill.

Maybe Greiple, Sagan, and Cav will duel it out at the end. Cav’s speed is just I’ve never seen anything like it. But a massed sprint is always a toss up.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #628
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Paul! Gotta love him. “This is a very savage move.”

Love it.

Talking about Gilbert. Mikey hates Gilbert.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #629
country flag acionescu

Vinokourov
Old 07-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #630
country flag acionescu

Fencing might be my new favorite Olympic sport

https://www.google.com/search?q=aldo...w=1366&bih=594