Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #586
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Mourning the Olympics... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

look, the place of Mike dream retirement years: Virgin Islands. i wonder if I should break it to him that it's the Islands that are actually virgin and not to women there
Has the Island of Lesbos been out yet?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #587
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Why? You want to go there and convert some?

Convert them to become nuns, that is
Old 07-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #588
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
that's outrageous

look, the place of Mike dream retirement years: Virgin Islands. i wonder if I should break it to him that it's the Islands that are actually virgin and not to women there
Think that would be good news for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
How so?
someone who was watching on a live feed had it blocked. not for broadcast in your country or whatever.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #589
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Are the Brits out there yet?

If they ever let us have the olympics again, I think we should have the village people as part of the ceremony.

Did they put tiny parachutes on the queenie dogs?
Old 07-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #590
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Come together
Old 07-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #591
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

they wernt allowed on the helicopter
Old 07-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #592
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

right now
Old 07-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #593
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Are the Brits out there yet?

If they ever let us have the olympics again, I think we should have the village people as part of the ceremony.

the dogs remained on the ground when Bond, James Bond and the Queen took off
Old 07-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #594
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
they wernt allowed on the helicopter
meanies.

Animalists.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #595
country flag acionescu

Coe and Rogge speaches. Now you'll want that the countries parade should have never ended
Old 07-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #596
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 07-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #597
Banned!

cant believe the Queen acting with a Bond

Roger Moore was the GOAT Bond
Old 07-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #598
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Some people in the U.S. get to see it now. I will see it in two hours. Should get something yummy to eat fixed so I can enjoy it.

Gonna watch it in my home cinema while sitting in the jacuzzi.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #599
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
cant believe the Queen acting with a Bond

Roger Moore was the GOAT Bond
Sean Connery was the GOAT Bond.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #600
Banned!

Blast femor
Closed Thread