Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 266 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #3976
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Shut up with your pathetic bad reps Andreea, next time look in the mirror before you call someone else pathetic, ok old woman
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #3977
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

In my defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboy
watching Fed re run on eurosport

i mean how BEAUTIFUL does he look everytime he plays, elegant tennis, always dressed immaculately, looks resplendent with the sun shining down on him

just dont know how tennis or me will survive when he's not there anymore and all that is left is all these young tramps playing awful tennis

been none like him ever (Rod Laver was close) and will be none like him ever again.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:53 AM   #3978
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Beauty and the Beast match all in the wrong direction. Beautiful Feli losing to Stepanek.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:55 AM   #3979
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

And how did Sammy lose to Jie Zheng! I only saw glimpses on ES, she was 2 breaks up in the 3rd and then completely lost it.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:55 AM   #3980
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
looks resplendent with the sun shining down on him

Oh, those fedtards.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:59 AM   #3981
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was taking the piss, seriously...

I guess I was wrong
Old 01-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #3982
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Beauty and the Beast match all in the wrong direction. Beautiful Feli losing to Stepanek.
Big contrast here, no?

Funny that, between the two, it's Stepanek that I like more
Old 01-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #3983
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Big contrast here, no?

Funny that, between the two, it's Stepanek that I like more
I dislike his antics, the DC final was impressive from the old man though. And he seems to be in the great shape still.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #3984
country flag acionescu

Not only LaLo lost but he was also my diff in singles

I have to root for Malisse in doubles
Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #3985
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

Oh, those fedtards.
The fresh odour from after shave or cologne was missing in this ode.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:24 AM   #3986
country flag acionescu

A refference to his glorious hair and perfect master of English are greatly missed from this, otherwise brilliantly beautiful, ode too
Old 01-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #3987
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The fresh odour from after shave or cologne was missing in this ode.
You'd need to have been able to stand close enough to be able to know what his lordship smells like, though.

I read the above ode as a humble admiration from afar.

Even if you were lucky enough to stand close enough to the man himself, you would need to have the presence of mind to actually smell (not easy when you're busy not trying to faint when the excitement is too much for you).

Besides, does any of you think that dear, sweet, divine Rogie actually needs aftershave or cologne to smell good? I think not.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #3988
country flag Castafiore

I remember guys like Pantani and Ullrich being nailed to the wall as cheating bastards and many Armstrong fans telling me how naive I am if I even considered the possibility of Lance being on doping as well with the main argument used: "he survived cancer. Do you really think he's going to put that poison into his body after all he's gone through? Surviving cancer made him strong, he doesn't need drugs unlike those two filthy cheaters..."
They're quiet now, aren't they?

One such an Armstrong defender is one of my work mates, but I haven't given him a hard time over it because his mum died of cancer and one of the reasons Lance was his hero was the cancer foundation and him being a role model as a cancer survivor.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-16-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #3989
country flag acionescu

Did he actually admit it?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #3990
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Lance is a scapegoat. Obviously. Now watch the haters cream themselves with their "ah, I knew it!"