Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 261 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #3901
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
And Brussels was a place in Belgium I was considering not going to cos I heard it was boring. Now you give me second thoughts hmm
Most people equate Brussels with the EU and thus with boring bureaucracy.

The city is more than that.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #3902
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The city is more than that.
Of course. I hope the Christmas tree is still there for scoobs to see
Old 01-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #3903
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Evita, I finally found out: they didnt have sex.

In the episode when the daughter finds out of the relationship between Maru and the mother she asks him why he didnt try to sleep with her. And he answers that he only wants to do it with the mother. Ouch
Old 01-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #3904
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea, I just finished watching Nice Guy. The ending was a bit confusing (maybe due to the English translation) so I had to look up a recap to make sense of it. Let me know if you need it too when you get that far.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #3905
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

In the episode when the daughter finds out of the relationship between Maru and the mother she asks him why he didnt try to sleep with her. And he answers that he only wants to do it with the mother. Ouch
Yeah, he was so intent on hurting her Did you know that the full title of the drama is "There's no such thing as nice guys"? Pretty appropriate
Old 01-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #3906
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Give me the link to the recapitulation

The translation is indeed confusing, to say the least
Old 01-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #3907
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this film sounds like absolute filth

no wonder you've been enjoying it for the last few days
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #3908
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Give me the link to the recapitulation

The translation is indeed confusing, to say the least
Here you go: http://www.dramabeans.com/tag/nice-guy/page/3/

They have recaps for all the 20 episodes. Don't look ahead and spoil your fun
Old 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #3909
country flag acionescu

You dont know me at all, do you?

Of course I'll read it
Old 01-14-2013, 07:19 AM   #3910
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Of course. I hope the Christmas tree is still there for scoobs to see
The Christmas tree was broken down right before New Year's Eve because they feared that drunk party goers would try to climb the artificial tree.

Next year, Brussels is going to get a real tree again.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #3911
country flag Castafiore

Malisse def. Andujar.

Isn't Andujar one of Andreea's husbands, if not THE husband?

Next up, Verdasco. Ah well, at least X has gotten further than Rogie's toy boy. I hope that Xavier makes a good match our of it.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:43 AM   #3912
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

LOL who can keep count of Andreea's husbands. Maybe Michael with his elephant memory.

Goffin taking Dasco to 5 sets. Ebden losing to Youzhny in 5, what a shame for the Australian.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:29 AM   #3913
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

So Lleyton lost the 1st set TB. Are we in for a dogfight? At least they play before women this time.
Not saying it's nice for beautiful Ana to wait till the late hours of the night.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #3914
country flag acionescu

Yep. she's losing precious hours of her beauty sleep
Old 01-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #3915
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Yep. she's losing precious hours of her beauty sleep
Hope she can dispose of Melida Czink under an hour. Of course she needs her beauty sleep. I will be looking like a wreck again after the AO. OK not that I don't look like a wreck always.