Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #2911
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

OMG OMG that's just too much for me. I will NOT cast the deciding vote for this year's ACC title.
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #2912
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
action jackson trying to cheat again because he wants start da game to win.
Remember when he wanted Linda to win?

Sadly she bumped into Mirkaland
Old 11-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #2913
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I DID IT, I DID IT!
Now Thanos will kill me for sure so chau forever!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #2914
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

you DID what?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #2915
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Henin, 6 months pregnant:
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #2916
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

She posted the deciding vote.

Note to self: nominate MariaV next year.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #2917
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
She posted the deciding vote.

Note to self: nominate MariaV next year.
You know AJ won't still put me in the draw.

I'm a Samprastard, gotta give the legend the title he deserved before final retirement... And that coin toss, much better than fake ID & photos, that's kids' stuff.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #2918
country flag MariaV

Btw Thanos must have his badrep quota full bc he hasn't badrepped me yet.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #2919
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Saulo!
Hope Scoobs has grown himself a thick skin.
Thick enough.

And still only R3
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #2920
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
You know AJ won't still put me in the draw. .
Oh shush
It's not up to AJ but up to you. You know what to do to get into that draw.

Since when are you a Sampras tard?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #2921
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hot pictures? Where? Let me go and check them out.

Ah, I see what you mean
Does the man know how to wear a pair of snug denim jeans or what.
(the jacket is also nice. Good outfit he has on in those pics)

They've come from all over Europe. Some of the tractors with a caravan behind it.
Off to Brussels in January - hopefully they'll get up a protest for me.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #2922
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Oh shush
It's not up to AJ but up to you. You know what to do to get into that draw.

Since when are you a Sampras tard?
But AJ's the rigger, and he said so himself (not putting me in the draw I mean )
Huhh, I'm way inexperienced in trolling.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #2923
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
But AJ's the rigger, and he said so himself (not putting me in the draw I mean )
Huhh, I'm way inexperienced in trolling.
You're full of it.

You've proven yourself as a troll at times, but you're too chicken to do it in GM.

Quote:
Off to Brussels in January - hopefully they'll get up a protest for me.
Hmmmm...you still have some time to pull a stunt/cause a scandal worthy of a protest dedicated to you.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #2924
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
You're full of it.

You've proven yourself as a troll at times, but you're too chicken to do it in GM.

Hmmmm...you still have some time to pull a stunt/cause a scandal worthy of a protest dedicated to you.
Good point. You'll have to tell me some nice things to see while I'm there.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #2925
country flag acionescu

Saw the jeans pics.

I approve