Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #271
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Mourning the Olympics... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
They're 7 and starting school this year. And they're not particularly tall for their age, my niece is the tall one
Well, it appears like that to my Indian eyes.

Can someone please ask Andreea what she thinks of Ash86?
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #272
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

lol, Evita, since the holiday started he didnt write a word :denatured mother:
Old 07-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #273
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Hema, sorry, I will respect Andreea's desire not to talk to you

Andreea, well, then tell him to write something tonight otherwise no cartoons
Old 07-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #274
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I drove him and my mom the the country house on Saturday

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went out on saturday night and stayed until 01.00 AM, i was surprised to find out that other people are not ending their day at 10.00 PM
Old 07-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #275
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hema, sorry, I will respect Andreea's desire not to talk to you
So principled.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #276
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went out on saturday night and stayed until 01.00 AM, i was surprised to find out that other people are not ending their day at 10.00 PM
Mom on vacation.

Soon you’ll be missing him tho.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #277
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope Hilde has a great holiday and its not something else
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I like to think of her reading in her beautiful garden with some Belgium chocolate at her side.
That sounds like a great mini-vacation to me.

Quote:
And another one:
So nice that they both finished so well and nice that the younger one had an opportunity to beat his brother.

Quote:

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy your freedom (and at the 10pm comment).
Old 07-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #278
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I hope my sister doesn't find out I'm posting these pics

Old 07-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #279
country flag acionescu

they are so great

having a sibling closer in age is a huuuuge advantage in a kid development
Old 07-23-2012, 06:25 PM   #280
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Old 07-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #281
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Adorable. I don’t quote incase you are deleting later.

It seems to me Rafa would kill for the pants in that first picture. Is the boy in the middle in the first picture the older of the two boys or the younger?
Old 07-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #282
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

He's the younger one. And I wouldn't be able to tell you this just from the photo but I remember the older one wearing the cap

Last edited by -Evita- : 07-23-2012 at 06:47 PM.
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #283
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

I'll stop spamming here, you can go here to see some more photos (there are two pages of them) and a video. In the video, the younger twin boasts how he is stronger than his brother so the older one proceeds to try to prove him wrong. Boys
Old 07-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #284
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I watched it. I loved the way the little girl just kept on trying to have a good time on the edges.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #285
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Yeah, she's used to that stuff, doesn't let it bother her

I added one more video to the page. I won't tell you what it's about though, it's best just to see it