Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 182 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #2716
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Not that anyone cares much but that's my parents' cat in the snow on their balcony or whatever it's called.

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #2717
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

OMG, that's the cutest thing ever
Old 10-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #2718
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't completely abandoned the thread. I read the hot potato conversation, saw that Maria (and Evita?) have already gotten snow, saw that Hilde restrained herself from telling off a Walloon (), etc.

We're getting some of Hurricane Sandy right now as well as overnight and tomorrow but my city won't get the worst of it. Hope WG and Hema have battened down the hatches, as my Navy grandfather used to say.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:54 AM   #2719
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie!
I hope all our friends on the East Coast incl Snoo, Jess and others are OK. Yep you got Sandy, me and Evita got snow(storm) last weekend.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:41 PM   #2720
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, our snowstorm was nothing compared to Sandy. I too hope that Hema, Snoo, WG, Jess and others are okay
Old 10-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #2721
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

On the downside, I lost a molar. The poor thing had impressive roots with 3 strong hooks holding on for dear life but it had to go. I will need dental work to bridge the gap so I'll know where my 13th month pay (= bonus) will go. Expensiiiiiiiive.
My teeth are of a crap quality, sadly. If you add the amount of money my parents spent on it with the amount I've spent on it, you get a small fortune. My dentist said that the work I've had done as a teenager to correct my teeth affected the quality of my teeth badly. Makes sense, you wiggle and move those teeth around until they have the correct position but it can't be good for the teeth themselves.

On the upside, shortly, I'll have a 1,5 week off.

The Frankenstorm images from the East Coast are impressive.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #2722
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm worried about petru's teeth too. He ignored completely his incisives which were moving and he didnt help them move at all and when they fell ( read that when we went to the dentist to remove them ) the new teeth were already growing. Now his two up incisives are horrendously bad placed and a little overlapping The dentist told me to wait for correcting them and that maybe it's not gonne be needed but i'm not very hopeful. The problem is that i heard from multiple sources that those tools that they used to correct teeth position are terribly damaging in other aspects
Old 10-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #2723
country flag MariaV

Uhhhh. So it could be even good I didn't have brackets.
JM had ones just last year or so?

I have some allergic rash instead, I've never had such rashes before, So I'm going to the dermatologist, private of course, wonder if she'll help in any way. My GP advised me to go the dermatologist though, not to an allergist. I wonder if those allergy tests would show anything helpful? Any insight Hilde? Although you've hardly had anything to do with the rashes.

Last edited by MariaV : 10-31-2012 at 06:46 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #2724
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
The problem is that i heard from multiple sources that those tools that they used to correct teeth position are terribly damaging in other aspects
Apparently so. I hope your son can do without the damn braces and tools (I had 4 contraptions).

In my case, I had no choice but to get my teeth corrected. The dentist described what my teeth and mouth would look like at the age of 17 or so without correction and that made that decision easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I have some allregic rash instead, I've never had such rashes before, So I'm going to the dermatologist, private of course, wonder if she'll help in any way. My GP advised me to go the dermatologist though, not to an allergist. I wonder if those allergy tests would show anything helpful? Any insight Hilde? Although you've hardly had anything to do with the rashes.
Are you kidding, my skin allergy lives on rashes. My skin makes a sport out of creating bumps (preferably entire plateaus) and rashes (luckily, the medication can prevent most of it).

I'm not the best person to ask about dermatologists just because I had bad, bad experiences with many of them. (my respect for them is low). I know more about my skin condition than most doctors do (which is not bragging, but just a fact, it's a mysterious condition) so I know when they're talking nonsense but they don't accept criticism from somebody without a medical degree.

Anyway, back to you:
If you have a skin rash, your dermatologist should be able to help you, though.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #2725
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

good video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0HA...ature=youtu.be

Even I start to miss rafa

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #2726
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Are you kidding, my skin allergy lives on rashes. My skin makes a sport out of creating bumps (preferably entire plateaus) and rashes (luckily, the medication can prevent most of it).

I'm not the best person to ask about dermatologists just because I had bad, bad experiences with many of them. (my respect for them is low). I know more about my skin condition than most doctors do (which is not bragging, but just a fact, it's a mysterious condition) so I know when they're talking nonsense but they don't accept criticism from somebody without a medical degree.

Anyway, back to you:
If you have a skin rash, your dermatologist should be able to help you, though.
Oh, I thought you only had like the problem with the pollen in spring/summer and the running nose/eyes or so.
Gosh my skin has never 'done' anything like THAT so I am at a complete loss of what could cause it for over a month now so I finally have to go to the dermatologist. I also know they're usually pretty useless, as I am paying myself I chose a doctor with the best reviews from the patients at least. Our health insurance time would've been in January.
What kind of meds do you have? My GP didn't want to give me any hormonal pills, she only prescribed some 'harmless' cream that doesn't seem too helpful.

Last edited by MariaV : 10-31-2012 at 06:50 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #2727
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
good video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0HA...ature=youtu.be

Even I start to miss rafa
Rafa could only play golf with Michael Phelps at the next Olympics. But as Phelps will be playing there's no chance for a gold medal for Rafa any more.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:10 PM   #2728

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa already has a gold medal and single not the worthless double scrap metal. I think he best just focus on humiliating his friend Roger a couple more times. We all know that beating Roger is more important then any title. Future no.1 told so.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 10-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #2729

BTW: Just you know Maria, it is FREEZING cold here in Switzerland, so don't you complain about the little snow

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 10-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #2730
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
BTW: Just you know Maria, it is FREEZING cold here in Switzerland, so don't you complain about the little snow
How've you been doing?

Our snow here will melt in the rain on Friday.