Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 179 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #2671
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Thanks for the link WG, yes it's a big festival here with big attendance. I like movies and have a few I need to go & watch even atm, I'll try to make time.
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #2672
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

dead thread!
Old 10-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #2673
country flag MariaV

That was the end of the glorious Rafachat.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #2674
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Maria.
They all abandoned the ship, by the looks of it.

Maybe they'll come back when Rafa returns on court.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #2675
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the wedding

You'll be happy to know that yesterday night Mathilde was again one of the best

Even Astrid made an effort

I didnt see Metis, though
Old 10-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #2676
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I was at the wedding

You'll be happy to know that yesterday night Mathilde was again one of the best

Even Astrid made an effort

I didnt see Metis, though
Googling...

Queen Fabiola in a wheelchair. She looks so frail. Those arms are so thin.
The dress of Mette-Marit + her hairstyle
What was that on the arms of princess Maxima? pompoms?

I didn't see the wedding itself. Did you like the dress of the bride, Andreea?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #2677
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous Ellie Saab, yes

I would have liked a bigger tiara maybe but it was a very sentimental choice, her family wedding tiara and her mother just died....

Yup, MM was just "WTH was she thinking" category, Maxima was just her usual ex-centric self
Old 10-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #2678
country flag MariaV

I didn't see the wedding either.
Andree doesn't like Maxima? LOL I'm not too much into that royal stuff but I like her.
Metis is too posh to come back to us too, just like JM.

It has been raining every single day like for over 3 weeks straight and our plot of land has never been so wet. Nothing much we can do though atm.

No news on Rafa's FB about his return. Watching football in Paris and living a posh life.

Last edited by MariaV : 10-20-2012 at 06:03 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #2679
country flag acionescu

I like Maxima, where did you get the idea i didn't from?

I just think she's crazy
Old 10-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #2680
country flag MariaV

Oh, why is she crazy?

Btw I saw the bride now, she looked lovely.
____
I wonder what pohotos they'll put in Rafa foundation's calendar for the next year now? His baby photos? Or hot beach and party photos, and maybe a photo from a footie stadium for September?
Old 10-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #2681
country flag acionescu

Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #2682
country flag toyecc1

toyecc1 is on a distinguished road

Hey, I'm just wondering what should I get Rafa to autograph at the Aussie Open because I am doing an order in a few hours!
toyecc1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #2683
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt you'll find inspiration in this thread but good luck anyway
Old 10-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #2684
country flag MariaV

Seppi won the Kremlin Cup, AJ's gonna be intolerable.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #2685
country flag MariaV

OMG is Star still on her nature trips or did she watch Skate America? The new figure skating season is already upon us.