Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 160 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #2386
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
yet when maria v was doing to me with p antonius. you didn't even raise your voice because your bias.

stop picking on hema, you racist.
I have told Maria, though. Pay attention please.

Hmmm...what sort of compliment has hema given you that she has you working for her as her knight in shining armour.
Besides, hema likes the attention so shush.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #2387
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Rereading your post just now:
"when maria v was doing to me with p antonius"

...what do you mean with "doing to me with p antonius" ???

The plot thickens.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #2388
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

as if you did.

hema is nice person and deserves better.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #2389
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
as if you did.
I did.

Edit to add Exhibit n°1:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...=#post12331365
(although, that was not to JM but JM has been quiet lately due to being banned for a short while and currently busy with a new home)

GSM Castafiore.

What's your problem with MariaV lately? Did she do with p antonius what you want her to do with you instead? Jealous?

Stop being hema's squire.
She can handle it (better than most MTF'ers can)

Last edited by Castafiore : 09-25-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #2390
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I never realised that Hema's baby is a January baby too

Good. It's what she deserves
Old 09-25-2012, 11:13 AM   #2391
country flag Castafiore

What's wrong with January babies?
Old 09-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #2392
country flag Castafiore

There's a HUGE interview with Rafa in L'Equipe today with a picture on the front.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #2393
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

please copy and paste

At least the interview....
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #2394
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
What's wrong with January babies?
Ask Betty

Last edited by acionescu : 09-25-2012 at 11:54 AM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #2395
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
please copy and paste

At least the interview....
The picture on the front page:

Old 09-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #2396
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Last I checked, the location hadn't been decided but they thought it might be on the west coast. I don't live on the west coast. Otherwise, I might.

Yes, a lot of European players just stayed in Europe or went back to their own countries. And yeah, a lot have gone to the KHL too. I just think of that terrible plane crash from a few months ago with that one KHL team.

I noticed one tree turning red today at a friend's. My trees are still green. A drive to see the fall colours sounds really nice.
It's beautiful here, the leaves have been falling a while already, and it's raining sooooooooooooooo damn much. +10 C today, worse than Metis' winter. At least the central heating was turned on this morning. We need heating for like 7 months of the year now.

The crash of the Yaroslavl ice hockey team. I read recently that neither of the pilots should have been flying, one had falcified his certificate and the other one didn't have enough training to fly this plane. Horrible tragedy.

Quote:
Rereading your post just now:
"when maria v was doing to me with p antonius"

...what do you mean with "doing to me with p antonius" ???

The plot thickens.
I have no idea what he meant.

Quote:
I did.

Edit to add Exhibit n°1:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...=#post12331365
(although, that was not to JM but JM has been quiet lately due to being banned for a short while and currently busy with a new home)

GSM Castafiore.

What's your problem with MariaV lately? Did she do with p antonius what you want her to do with you instead? Jealous?
Must be it.

Honestly Thanos, I'm sorry if I've offended you inadvertently but believe me I've got nothing against you so could you already bury this? Thanks.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #2397
country flag acionescu

Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #2398
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
At least the central heating was turned on this morning. We need heating for like 7 months of the year now.
Yeah, we have basically the same weather. Very wet and cold. Hopefully we'll get the heating soon as well.

Quote:
The crash of the Yaroslavl ice hockey team. I read recently that neither of the pilots should have been flying, one had falcified his certificate and the other one didn't have enough training to fly this plane. Horrible tragedy.
I read about the falsified certificate too. It's inexcusable. Such a tragedy.

Remember there was a Latvian player on the plane, Karlis Skrastins? Well, it's become a bit of an ugly story here about who gets the compensation money. It's the widow versus the brother as I understand it. I haven't been following it much but I think I'm on the widow's side, she seems like a nice person and she has 3 daughters to take care of. There's also a new book about Karlis, it just came out, and apparently it contains the other side of the story. That whole business is sad. The widow lives in the US and she said she's been going to therapy three times a week with her daughters.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #2399
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Remember there was a Latvian player on the plane, Karlis Skrastins? Well, it's become a bit of an ugly story here about who gets the compensation money. It's the widow versus the brother as I understand it. I haven't been following it much but I think I'm on the widow's side, she seems like a nice person and she has 3 daughters to take care of. There's also a new book about Karlis, it just came out, and apparently it contains the other side of the story. That whole business is sad. The widow lives in the US and she said she's been going to therapy three times a week with her daughters.
Of course I do.
It must've been an unimaginable shock for her. I hope she'll be able to get on with her life.
Arguments about money - so typical. This should still go by the Latvian law or so? If they're Latvian cirizens and he didn't have a will. It could take a while to sort things out though, esp in court.
And what you mean by the other side of the story?
Old 09-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #2400
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

girls

evi how is going uni? wait u degree andi missed also it

castina a jan baby(a part dont sleep for 4 years but maybe that was a Fra's thing) it is very sweet but very strong..polemic...ecc...u cant really scold him,of course a mom must scoldbut in the right way..or i get the oppost as result, the best way for let them get something is to negotiatecan be pretty long-windedplus an unreal vitality...
school+sport and still at home..at what we can play mom?
well maybe all are in this way but i see his best friend is more calmer
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread