Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 126 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #1876
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
So people are still whining? IMO it was the best decision the court could make. And as you explained, it's not like he'd ever get out. I saw the relatives of the victims also seemed OK with that. So really don't see a reason to complain here.

And yes I remember the Dutroux case Hilde. Horrible.
Yes, best of all a Swede trying to lecture Norway about justice. He needs to find Olaf Palme's killer first, then there was the great one where they handed over an Egyptian to the US who was sent home and torture him. Yes, the victims relatives wanted him to be declared sane for that reason.

Dutroux case was just horrible.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #1877
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Yes, best of all a Swede trying to lecture Norway about justice. He needs to find Olaf Palme's killer first, then there was the great one where they handed over an Egyptian to the US who was sent home and torture him. Yes, the victims relatives wanted him to be declared sane for that reason.

Dutroux case was just horrible.
Now that's classic deflection. Rather than arguing the issue at hand, you simply attack on another topic entirely.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #1878
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

how can you mistake your hubby for a skunk

did he have a mohawk?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #1879
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

did he have a mohawk?

That's her story, Mikey, and she's sticking to it.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...shoots-husband

Seven children!!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #1880
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, more Castle stuff! So funny

Old 08-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #1881
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
That's her story, Mikey, and she's sticking to it.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...shoots-husband

Seven children!!
Good thing I clicked on the link, I thought the husband had been shot dead based on the headline. I wonder what they'll do with the skunk now, presumably they won't try to shoot it again
Old 08-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #1882
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
MaxPower, I saw. Btw I read that Eva Rausing who was alledgedly murdered had e-mailed to some journalist that she knows who murdered Olof Palme.

But Abraxas thinking Breivik must be insane, that there cannot be such (pure) evil in the world cold-bloodedly planning mass murders of innocent people.

Edit: I totally forgot, where's Andreea, having a holiday? Her countrywoman Begu beat Caroline Wozniacki last night.

Last edited by MariaV : 08-29-2012 at 06:34 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #1883
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I hoped so too but that lasted only a day unfortunately.
yep. The day you wore that T-shirt, probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
To those interested in seeing my little city garden. It has won silver in the category "Groen kleurt".

You'll find pictures (+ text in Dutch) in the link underneath. You'll have to download (pdf) the first brochure "'De Vlaamse Tuinaannemer' 2012-2013" and my garden is on pages 24, 25 & 26 (title of the article "Niet van de minste")

http://www.tuinaannemer.be/brochures-downloads

The pictures don't show the front bit (the terrace where there's a little table and such) but as you can see, it's small.

(they even show one of my gnomes...the German one)
that's an awesome place, Hilde, congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

did he have a mohawk?
I suppose they both smelled as badly

better having reduced sentences that can be "adjusted" upon case than having the death penalty, imo. You can't "adjust" that.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #1884
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

better having reduced sentences that can be "adjusted" upon case than having the death penalty, imo. You can't "adjust" that.
The death penalty is never good, imo.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #1885
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
MaxPower, I saw. Btw I read that Eva Rausing who was alledgedly murdered had e-mailed to some journalist that she knows who murdered Olof Palme.

But Abraxas thinking Breivik must be insane, that there cannot be such (pure) evil in the world cold-bloodedly planning mass murders of innocent people.

Edit: I totally forgot, where's Andreea, having a holiday? Her countrywoman Begu beat Caroline Wozniacki last night.
There are so many theories on the Palme murder, it won't come to light anytime soon. Abraxas just argues for the sake of it at times, takes one to know one. At the same time he knew what he was doing.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #1886
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The death penalty is never good, imo.
I just read John Grisham's The Confession this summer. Love all his novels.

With all due respect, I would never want (and be able to handle) a responsibility to decide over someone else's life, that's why I could never become a doctor or a lawyer. But please (to all those pro-life people I don't honestly understand) - I don't want anyone else to decide over my body, it is MY body and only MY body. I won't start a debate whether fetus is a living person already or not though so don't worry.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #1887
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

The Gulbis - Haas match is of a surprisingly high quality
Old 08-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #1888
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
The Gulbis - Haas match is of a surprisingly high quality
Old 08-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #1889
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Here is a real life thriller. I heard about it on This American Life, but it is an ebook too.

http://www.propublica.org/article/fi...e-in-guatemala

It is amazing that this even happened -- well, not amazing because unfortunately atrocities are not so infrequent, but the women who were so brave in tracking down what had happened.

If you prefer, you can take about an hour to listen to this program.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radi...d-at-dos-erres
Old 08-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #1890
country flag MariaV

Haas winning 6-3 6-4 Is leng jai banned?