Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 118 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #1756
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

I'm not too fond of that Modric to be honest, well, at least it will please samanosuke
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 08:17 AM   #1757
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Good point, though sammy's wrath if he fails to perform will be immense. Scared thinking about it.

Torres snuck in an offside goal today. Why can't this happen for pipa?

Btw, did you hear the only one's recent beeb interview? It's a good listen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series...s#playepisode1

Later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #1758
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yay WG is here!
I thought of you when I saw the Torres goal on the news. How're you doing?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #1759
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link WG, interesting

Jesus, I follow some gamers on youtube, and I got to see that those bastards were earning between 200 and 500k a year for uploading their vids I need to find a way to make a good living out of youtube as well
Old 08-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #1760
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Naaah JM, aren't you filthy rich already anyway?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:09 AM   #1761
♥ eve ♥

I wish I was
Old 08-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #1762
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yep the summer is over, again!!!!!!!
Sheesh.

You must be one of the darkest thinkers out there. I'm seriously baffled by your ability to suck the joy out of most things in life. What made you such a pessimist? Natural born or grown that way?

It's only the 3rd week of August. With a bit of luck, we can enjoy nice weather until November.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #1763
country flag MariaV

Hilde! How are you feeling?

LOL I was born this way. (Like Lady Gaga tour that is coming here is called)
Did you read my bit about huge amounts of snow coming after that again? And I hate snow.

We can of course enjoy the lovely colourful autumn till then.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #1764
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

I'm almost hoping that you get snowed under like never before so that you really have a reason to complain this time instead of complaining about winter IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER.
FFS, woman, get a grip.

I just see Madonna II when I look at Lady Gaga. I don't quite understand the hoopla around that woman.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #1765
country flag MariaV

Don't wish that on me!
The summer's long gone here, +14 C (dedicated to Metis). Had no heat wave here this summer. Max was barely +25 for like a week which means Metis' winter.

I don't like Lady Gaga much either. Or the older Madonna.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #1766
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Guys what are some of your favorite Rafa outfits
I adore his USO 2010 one, I have everything of it, even the socks, well I ordered by nike but they look just like Rafa's
My 2010 USO shoes aren't that new anymore and I want to order new ones
Are these shoes worth buying for 310 dollars, they look really a lot like Rafa's USO 2010 shoes but his shoes did not have a Vamos logo on the pain part of the shoe, still very special though
Can't insert pics, here is the link
Old 08-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #1767
♥ eve ♥

My favourite will always be the sleeveless t-shirts those biceps
Old 08-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #1768
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
My favourite will always be the sleeveless t-shirts those biceps
Wich one did you like more
I'm actualy one of the few who really loves his 2007 AO shirt
I also love his 2006 RG, 2007 RG, 2008 RG, 2008 Wim, 2006 USO, 2006 Yellow masters shirt
Old 08-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #1769
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The system is not so good for getting you reps, Evita.

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Just read that republican Todd Akin argued that pregnancy after "legitimate r a p e is nearly impossible and at best, very rare because..."the body has ways to shut the system down during a "legitimate" r a p e.

So, he's basically saying that when a woman is pregnant after a r a p e, she actually wanted it so it's not a legitimate r a p e.

Either he or I didn't follow very well during biology classes but following what I've been taught, Akin is just being quite dumb.

(the word "r a p e" is being replaced by *** hence the spaces in between the letters.)
There have been a couple of examples of stupid, insensitive and just flat-out wrong things Republicans have said lately. I hope the American public doesn't vote them into office.

Quote:
I'm at home for another week.
Good!

Quote:
Sheesh.

You must be one of the darkest thinkers out there. I'm seriously baffled by your ability to suck the joy out of most things in life. What made you such a pessimist? Natural born or grown that way?

It's only the 3rd week of August. With a bit of luck, we can enjoy nice weather until November.
I'm on the more optimistic side. Kids go back to school here in early September and that still means to me the end of summer and it's a little . I know that's not technically the end of summer and fall can be beautiful too. And winter? Well, winter happens. It's fine. I'm hoping for not a lot of snow.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #1770
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
Wich one did you like more
I'm actualy one of the few who really loves his 2007 AO shirt
I also love his 2006 RG, 2007 RG, 2008 RG, 2008 Wim, 2006 USO, 2006 Yellow masters shirt
You forgot the IW/Miami 2007 pirate costume. That is my favorite.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread