The *Tim Henman will defend his title here* Thread. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2004, 08:42 PM   #1
country flag LiZpHaIr

LiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond repute
Default The *Tim Henman will defend his title here* Thread.

Timmy!

LiZpHaIr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2004, 10:06 PM   #2
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The *Tim Henman will defend his title here* Thread.

I doubt he'll defend it but a final might still be possible. Hewitt would have something to say about a successful defence i feel. Tim has a great chance at going deep into the draw - Novak is shattered, as is Agassi and Nalbandian. Roddick is just getting going again and is likely to be caught napping All in all, if he plays as well as he did this time last year, a final isn't out of the question.

I just hope he makes the quarters at least. Not only to seal his MC place, but also it would be embarassing if he lost earlier than that given that he is the defending champion!
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 11:33 PM   #3
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

not if he has to play ljubicic...0 for last 3 vs him
Old 11-01-2004, 12:22 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! WHAT A CACK OF A THREAD!!! SORRY, HE WON'T WIN!!! just prey that Johnny W is right in time for the Australian tour
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 03:20 AM   #5
country flag thenman

thenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm actually going to post a message that's CHEERING Tim on, since that's what the purpose of this thread is, presumably. (However, I wouldn't bet my life on him defending...!)

GOOD LUCK, TIM! Get to the qtrs (at least)! Qualify for the MC! You can do it! YAY! GO TIM GO!!
But no pressure, really, ok? And don't forget those Mg supplements!
thenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 05:40 AM   #6
country flag LiZpHaIr

LiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond reputeLiZpHaIr has a reputation beyond repute

Jez and its.like.that:

are you retarded or something? At least stick to the thread topic. If you want to talk about Tim losing start your own thread.
LiZpHaIr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 11:03 AM   #7
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiZpHaIr
Jez and its.like.that:

are you retarded or something? At least stick to the thread topic. If you want to talk about Tim losing start your own thread.
Am i missing something here? Above my picture (you know - Henman, because I support him) there is a flag. What country does that flag come from? Who do you think I support?

Also, I was merely pointing out the realistic prospects of Henman which, if you are fan of him, you will know about. If you have a disagreement about those then make your argument and I will accept that / defend myself. As it is, I think he should make the final anway. Plus, anyone that has taken any real notice of my posts / threads over the year will have realised that i am very very patriotic, sometimes too patriotic for own good (GWH!!!).

I haven't wrecked your thread - sorry if you think it is like that. At least by putting in something a little different a little more interest might be taken. Not many people on this forum are particular fans of Henman and won't bother placing their cheers for him in this thread. I know, because i have set up similar threads in the past and people have ripped him apart. Why don't you unbury your head from the sand?

Good Luck Tim - you will win the whole thing!

Last edited by El Burro : 11-01-2004 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:58 AM   #8
country flag thenman

thenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond reputethenman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
That's the spirit!
jez: with regard to your sig - Tim listened and got his skinny ass over to Houston all right! Good observation about the ass size, btw!
thenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 01:24 AM   #9
country flag loner1984

loner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond reputeloner1984 has a reputation beyond repute

Timmy has to dispatch Paradorn first! Don't look way too much ahead.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:52 PM   #10
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Tim is out. :-(((

Tennis posters, photos, autograph to sell or swap.
www.gportal.hu/portal/posters
Soccer posters to sell or swap!!
www.gportal.hu/portal/nikesoccer
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 05:04 PM   #11
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

the only thing im looking forward too in Houston..
is seeing tim wear 1 of those cowboy hats
the matches he plays? forget it
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:13 PM   #12
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Tim

Love the smilie Tang, just had to adopt that after today's debacle.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 05:30 PM   #13
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
See what happens when you go with the flow in a thread like this!