SW19 Mxd Doubles Semis:Leander Vesnina def Bryan Huber 7-5, 3-6, 6-3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
country flag kaustav4

kaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SW19 Mxd Doubles Semis:Leander Vesnina def Bryan Huber 7-5, 3-6, 6-3

CONGRATULATIONS to Leander Paes for making yet another Wimbledon Mixed Doubles final, this time with Elena Vesnina -- and by beating the top seeds in the SF!!

2012 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles
[SF] 4-Leander Paes/Elena Vesnina (IND/RUS) d. 1-Bob Bryan/Liezel Huber (USA/USA) 7-5, 3-6, 6-3

Paes' brilliance at the net is the instrumental..Now after Mirnyi and Bob Bryan next is Mike Bryan..Lets see how Leander tackels it...I believe very tough to stop this pair now
kaustav4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
country flag seljanin

seljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond reputeseljanin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SW19 Mxd Doubles Semis:Leander Vesnina def Bryan Huber 7-5, 3-6, 6-3

Vesnina started the match very tight, didn't feel comfortable at the net at all. But constantly being encouraged by Leander, she managed to overcome this tightness and played simply amazing 3rd set. She really was the key player in that 3rd set, was amazing to see, how her game at the net and in general improved.

Happy for them and hope they will win the title

F. Mayer/M/Youzhny/F. Fognini/J. Nieminen/L. Rosol/G. Muller/D. Brands/I. Sijsling/K. de Schepper/L. Hewitt/J. Zopp/M. Berrer/I. Karlovic/F. Nielsen/C. Guccione

S. Querrey/J. Janowicz/F. Lopez/B. Baker/R. Harrison/L. Kubot/S. Darcis/D. Meffert/M. Przysiezny/H. Podlipnik-Castillo/A. Olivetti/A. Bogdanovic/P. Oswald/A. Juška/V. Ivanov/R. Bloomfield/N. Rosenzweig
seljanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SW19 Mxd Doubles Semis:Leander Vesnina def Bryan Huber 7-5, 3-6, 6-3

This is currently the only event in which Vesnina is able to win matches

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #4
country flag kaustav4

kaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seljanin View Post
Vesnina started the match very tight, didn't feel comfortable at the net at all. But constantly being encouraged by Leander, she managed to overcome this tightness and played simply amazing 3rd set. She really was the key player in that 3rd set, was amazing to see, how her game at the net and in general improved.

Happy for them and hope they will win the title
Absolutely If Vesnina can hold her place tight I dont think they will have any problem in the final..Infact the magic of Leander Peas always brings the best out of his partner whether Martin Damm/Lukas Dlouhy or Elena Vesnina..25th GS final for the man..Hats off
kaustav4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote