The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 04:09 AM   #1426
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Hi shammy, how are you?
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #1427
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Heya Dee, pretty decent thanks. I see you've had an eventful day. I already noticed you acknowledged what happened and understood their point of view, hopefully they do the same, and you guys go back to understanding one another. Simple mistakes can snowball out of control sometimes, and things are said in the heat of the moment. That moment passes and we remember why we liked them in the first place.

They're a great group of people and you fit in well with them. Plus it ain't friendship if you don't have a few arguments (on that note, remind me to have an argument with you someday). Once your mind is clear, I'm sure you'll feel differently about the situation. You've already explained yourself, so there's nothing to it now, when you're ready just go back there and be the sweet Dee you've always been.

If all else fails, there's always soothing music, for what ails ya

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:45 AM   #1428
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, so much drama over who gets to start the thread?!! I had no idea it's such a high school atmosphere there! You should PM a mod and ask them to just delete the whole new thread & all their posts! Then let them make their thread however they want. Bunch of
Old 12-20-2012, 04:49 AM   #1429
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Dibs on lurkers chapter 3

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-20-2012, 04:51 AM   #1430
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Aye, Kat, you still have some work to do on the lurker within. Only then will you be able to silently eavesdrop on conversations in other chat threads. More training..

I am lurking them but come on, I have a full-time job... it's so much work! I didn't see much of interest in there. I find lurking in AS more entertaining and helpful in actually understanding what goes on on this site. I check out the Castle and Casa once in a while, too, plus keeping up here and the Gimp thread, plus Fed forum chat. It's a wonder I still have a job!

cute gif, btw
Old 12-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #1431
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Quote:
Dibs on lurkers chapter 3
Noooooo, you said it was mine!

Quote:
Some top class vids flying around here, that last one even made me sneeze on arrival. Gotta nominate you to make the next chapter of lurkers just for that Kat. Should have a couple more banned ACC champs by then.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #1432
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Alright, alright drama Queen. I won't be Bilbo and run away with your precious. Terrible movie.. terrible

So I'm interested. Did you use the search function to find that piece of evidence or randomly search through the pages?

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-20-2012, 05:21 AM   #1433
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heya Dee, pretty decent thanks. I see you've had an eventful day. I already noticed you acknowledged what happened and understood their point of view, hopefully they do the same, and you guys go back to understanding one another. Simple mistakes can snowball out of control sometimes, and things are said in the heat of the moment. That moment passes and we remember why we liked them in the first place.

They're a great group of people and you fit in well with them. Plus it ain't friendship if you don't have a few arguments (on that note, remind me to have an argument with you someday). Once your mind is clear, I'm sure you'll feel differently about the situation. You've already explained yourself, so there's nothing to it now, when you're ready just go back there and be the sweet Dee you've always been.

If all else fails, there's always soothing music, for what ails ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Gosh, so much drama over who gets to start the thread?!! I had no idea it's such a high school atmosphere there! You should PM a mod and ask them to just delete the whole new thread & all their posts! Then let them make their thread however they want. Bunch of
Yea you know i think my outburst was very crazy imo, but people dont realized what i have been through in my life. I didnt have friends at all, my life wasnt easy peesy, no ones is. And i mean i get it, i made a mistake my bad, but for someone to just say some stupid comment at me as if i wasnt gonna just look at it and move on. I mean i dont get it. I have been in that thread for so long and i have never had someone attack me the way these two people did. But its over with it and i AM moving on, i wont be back til it has calmed down. Im just so sick of dealing with people who give me such a bad vibe. Its not healthy, not healthy at all. But yea this day was very eventful and really pointless but whatevers.

Oh no Kat, its ok, i told on of my friends who is a mod to move the thread to chat thread. I'll be fine dont worry.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #1434
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

I used search because I remembered you said that because at the time I thought " this thread moves so slowly it's gonna be 2 years until we need a new one!"

Glad you're feeling better about it, Dee.
Don't forget: you are fabulous
Old 12-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #1435
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Noooooo, you said it was mine!

Don't worry Kat I had your back in case you didn't remember/mention it yourself that Sham had indeed said you could start the next thread. But since we are all Lurkers here we may not make it to the next thread It takes 5,000 posts before a thread has to be closed and another one opened.

Sorry about your situation Dee, but sometimes other people make a big deal out of something that another person wouldn't give a second thought to! And, of course, you know you are always welcome here
Old 12-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #1436
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

what an eventful day
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #1437
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
what an eventful day
Things kind of get that way on MTF at times!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:32 AM   #1438
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Things kind of get that way on MTF at times!
I was talking about RL
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #1439
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Sorry I misunderstood you
Old 12-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #1440
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I was talking about RL
Sounds interesting so far.. do go on, Winnie.

Watched Life of Pi today. Was made all the better that I could understand the other language they were speaking in.. plus some of the best graphics to date.

This old man has decided to stick to the classics and leave the 70s music to the kids

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Closed Thread