The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 03:59 AM   #121
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Your usage of 'bro' confused me; I thought you were talking to someone else then I realised you were talking to me. I'm not a bro!!!
How about Aunty. Aunt Twii. I have no Aunts so I've been looking for someone middle aged to fill that void.

Quote:
I played Bingo in Primary school.
That must have been one dull primary school (you call it primary school as well?). All I remember playing was a game called Bang. Basically every kid stands around the classroom wherever they want, then the teacher asks a question, usually maths or just surprise random ones. Whoever shouts out the answer first gets to move one step in any direction. If they can stretch out an arm and touch someone, that means they have banged them, and that person is out of the game, and so on. The only question I ever answered right was a surprise random one - "What's more expensive, a big mac or a quarter pounder?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Coulda timed it better to have the laptop on full volume with the earphones in. Gonna hear that buzzing noise the rest of the day
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #122
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post

sounds like the kind of song that pisses off your parents. Nothing says money in the bank like making a song that parents will hate. I can picture teens and kids screaming 'ya bitch yaaaa!' every five seconds (as kids will do when they like something) at everyone in sight: siblings, mom & dad, teachers.
Thank goodness I didn't listen to it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
How about Aunty. Aunt Twii. I have no Aunts so I've been looking for someone middle aged to fill that void.
My biggest nightmare is becoming an Asian Aunty...thanks for bringing me closer to that nightmare.

Quote:
That must have been one dull primary school (you call it primary school as well?). All I remember playing was a game called Bang. Basically every kid stands around the classroom wherever they want, then the teacher asks a question, usually maths or just surprise random ones. Whoever shouts out the answer first gets to move one step in any direction. If they can stretch out an arm and touch someone, that means they have banged them, and that person is out of the game, and so on. The only question I ever answered right was a surprise random one - "What's more expensive, a big mac or a quarter pounder?"
Yes, we worship our ex-colonial overlords and call it primary school as well. Surely that surprise question you answered right was the most important question in a person's life. It's nice to see you had your priorities in life ordered correctly even as a child.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #123
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Neat new name there King Chi, much less of a mouthful. Does it have a backstory?
It does actually Chirag means lamp and there is a lamp in our house like the one in Aladdin .I wished to that lamp to please make Nadal lose early in Wimbledon and give Federer his 17th Also to help me pass my exams All 3 happened in the next 2 week period .It looks so chilish and funny now that I decided to never forget this incident .So changed my username to that incident

Quote:
Sounds alot better than hoodie wearing hooligan. Just wait till I tell the elderly neighbours the good news.

Quote:
So you were making a point then.. that's a first

You turned 26 Twii, didn't notice. Old.

Trying to make more enemies, if anyone hasn't noticed.
Wow Trip is old compared to the rest of us

Quote:
Thanks a lot Sham!!!
old is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Getting ready to go and play bingo soon bro?
I used to play that in school

Quote:

My biggest nightmare is becoming an Asian Aunty...thanks for bringing me closer to that nightmare.
At 26 you must be somebody's Aunt right
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #124
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Winnie multiquote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
It does actually Chirag means lamp and there is a lamp in our house like the one in Aladdin .I wished to that lamp to please make Nadal lose early in Wimbledon and give Federer his 17th Also to help me pass my exams All 3 happened in the next 2 week period .It looks so chilish and funny now that I decided to never forget this incident .So changed my username to that incident
That is so cute. You wished Nadal to lose early in Wimbledon.

Quote:
Wow Trip is old compared to the rest of us
Thanks for rubbing salt into my wounds.

Quote:
old is gold
So says the guy who is still in uni!

Quote:
I used to play that in school
Glad I wasn't the only one.

Quote:
At 26 you must be somebody's Aunt right
I have a niece and a nephew but that's beside the point.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 07-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #125
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lurkerers
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #126
country flag tripwires

Hi Sam.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #127
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Sam.
Hi Tripwirerer

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 07-16-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #128
country flag tripwires

The Federer references are appropriate given the record that he broke today.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #129
country flag GOAT = Fed

I'm never inappropriate.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #130
country flag tripwires

You have no sig. What happened?
Old 07-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #131
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
You have no sig. What happened?
I came to the realisation that I don't need a sig

So is your sig a quote or something you just made up?
Old 07-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #132
country flag tripwires

It's from the TV show Person of Interest. Rings so true doesn't it?

You're too cool for a sig.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #133
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
It's from the TV show Person of Interest. Rings so true doesn't it?

You're too cool for a sig.
But what if aliens exist and they find the cure for eternal life? Than what Trips? Then what? Will the whole space-timecontinuum never be the same? Will the consequences never be the same?

Old 07-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #134
country flag tripwires

Then we'd all become vampires and be sexy.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #135
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Then we'd all become vampires and be sexy.
You've been watching too much Twilight haven't you?
Closed Thread