The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #931
country flag noddzy

noddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "elusive" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Oh. In my defence, I'd just woken up when I posted that, so my brain wasn't working too well.

Where did you go yesterday? Big party?

Love the music in the video by the way. Thanks for sharing.
No big party, just hanging out in a karaoke bar with some friends( no, I was not singing )
Yeah, Nujabes has some very relaxing tunes. (youtube "Winter lane" by him - like it a lot too).

Thanks for the votes and nice words (though I prefer not to participate in any contest, since I don't really post much)
Also, sorry for not voting in any of this - too lazy to do all that (hope you guys do well !)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I love the 'Burgh and that music was wonderful
Thanks..do you visit the 'burgh these days ? I am starting to grow roots here in the 'burgh

Last edited by noddzy : 12-03-2012 at 01:26 AM.
noddzy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #932
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
No big party, just hanging out in a karaoke bar with some friends( no, I was not singing )
Yeah, Nujabes has some very relaxing tunes. (youtube "Winter lane" by him - like it a lot too).

Thanks for the votes and nice words (though I prefer not to participate in any contest, since I don't really post much)
Also, sorry for not voting in any of this - too lazy to do all that (hope you guys do well !)
Karaoke bar. I need to go to one of those for fun. I thought the point of going to karaoke is to sing. But I can imagine it's quite scary to sing in front of a crowd of strangers.

It's okay, just vote for me in the crucial matches.

(Nah I'm just kidding. It's really not a big deal. )

And you're welcome.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #933
country flag noddzy

noddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Karaoke bar. I need to go to one of those for fun. I thought the point of going to karaoke is to sing. But I can imagine it's quite scary to sing in front of a crowd of strangers.
Yeah, it's a lot of fun - you should try one in London ! Was almost about to sing "summer of 69" with a friend, but chickened out in the end- however, almost the entire place was singing along for "Bye Bye Miss American Pie"

Quote:
It's okay, just vote for me in the crucial matches.
OK..will do
Old 12-03-2012, 02:29 AM   #934
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
You like Amy Pond, admit it
She made me realise I liked ginger hair on the lasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Enjoy it!

I'm soon to be in bed, and asleep, I hope!
You posted that at half 11 and it's 3am now. Doubt I'll get that kinda discipline till I'm elderly and nod off at 8pm. Can't effing wait.

Quote:
I've never really listened to them before so I'm not familiar with their songs. I just thought they were British for...whatever reason.
It's a well known fact that all good musicians/singers are British. Not counting Scots, our musical claim to fame is a noisy windbag

Your only crucial popcon match will be in the final methinks. Some additional pressure from me to you, Twii. Figured I hadn't given you a London coming gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Hola my lurkers, long time no see, sorry for not being here alot, i had school and everything changed

I was wondering where my favourite Rafa fan (or are you mainly a Grigor fan these days?) had disappeared to. You have a website now aye? Good stuff, going to be working on Tennis fashion? Be sure to give us updates on your progress when you complete your courses

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #935
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Sham why do you think the world can end in peace
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #936
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Found the background theme to walk down the street to

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-03-2012, 02:46 AM   #937
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Sham why do you think the world can end in peace
Not sure Winnie. I'm not sure I even agree with the entire sig. Just wrote it in the spur of the moment on the day of the final. If I could bad rep myself for that, I would.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #938
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Not sure Winnie. I'm not sure I even agree with the entire sig. Just wrote it in the spur of the moment on the day of the final. If I could bad rep myself for that, I would.
Oh so it was the adrenaline . Did this win really mean that much

Were able to sleep peacefully after he won
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #939
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Sham Kay you da shit. Kavinsky, along with other electronic music, is the best music, to strut your stuff!

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 03:28 AM   #940
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Oh so it was the adrenaline . Did this win really mean that much

Were able to sleep peacefully after he won
It actually did, got to admit. It was the difference between me going bald in my mid-20s and going bald in my mid-50s. A mans hair is his treaure you know, and it's been saved.

Still can't sleep peacefully though. But that's another story..

And Kowci, stop lurking. On second thoughts, keep up the good work mate. *Brofist*

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-03-2012, 03:32 AM   #941
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Wait, you have a 'h' in your name? Huh, didn't notice that before. Yeah, I'm pretty much googly eyes in love with Kavinsky at the moment. Post some of your favourite electronic music, might be some I haven't heard of

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-03-2012, 03:33 AM   #942
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Kowchi

Hi Sham and Winnie

Sham I like the song but it's not working as 'walking' music for me. A little too sterile and fast; can't get my hip-shake thang on. A girl's gotta get her hip-shake thang on... know what I mean?
Old 12-03-2012, 04:05 AM   #943
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

That music is more meant for a guy strutting it like a badass, rather than a wiggly ass. Not sure Kavinsky has anything for the girl on the move.. How about this one?

I tried getting up and getting my hip-shake thang going on, but my hips have no rhythm. My shoulders keep trying to get into the action instead. I must look strange doing this at 5am

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 12-03-2012, 04:37 AM   #944
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz2VO32-fhw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOuxTQpxawc

*Insert Deadmau5 song*

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-03-2012, 04:43 AM   #945
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

A little too much for me, Sham. Don't want to look desperate I could almost envision a pole dancer performing to that.

I am already a badass! I usually walk pretty fast with my head up and shoulders back. I've seen people scoot out of my way! Sometimes it's nice to know you project a strong and confident image so you don't look like a target; but the downside is nice people don't want to approach you, either.