The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #436
country flag noddzy

noddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Olympic Gold Medal Winner Andy Murray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yeah, your post count needs work, my friend.

Hehe- Agnel was freaking amazing in that relay in which he beat Lochte in the last leg. What was your favorite event/moment this Olympics gaitare and everyone else? Mine was the insane high bar routine by the Dutch gymnast (Zonderland ?)to win gold.
I missed that event. My favourite was the 800m final. Rudisha is a legend.

Adorable.
How are you doing trip - looking forward to go to London ?
Did not watch the 800m final unfortunately. What's special about Rudisha that you fan-girl him so much ?

Check out the high bar routine if you can access this link - the number of releases he does on the bar is un-freaking-believable!
http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/gym...r-routine.html
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 03:01 AM   #437
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Olympic Gold Medal Winner Andy Murray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
How are you doing trip - looking forward to go to London ?
Did not watch the 800m final unfortunately. What's special about Rudisha that you fan-girl him so much ?

Check out the high bar routine if you can access this link - the number of releases he does on the bar is un-freaking-believable!
http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/gym...r-routine.html
Yes I'm definitely looking forward to going to London. I can't wait. The only downer is that I'm going to be really poor.

Rudisha is just a naturally elegant runner. I was watching the 800m SFs for fun and I didn't know who anyone was, but I noticed him because of the way he ran - effortless and graceful, just like the way Roger plays tennis. I did some googling and discovered that he dominates his event, which is just so awe-inspiring.

That link doesn't work for me. Are Olympic videos still not up on YouTube? I hate these stupid copyright restrictions crap, especially when the official channel can't get it right. They put up 3 hours' worth of footage per video which is ridiculous - takes forever to load and I don't wanna have to scroll past other things to watch a 2-minute event.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #438
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on the scoreboard.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 08-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #439
country flag tripwires

Sham: Double
Winnie: Bagel
Kat: Bagel
Mae: Bagel
George: Bagel
Trip: Breadstick
Old 08-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #440
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #441
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm on the scoreboard.
exactly 3 hours
Old 08-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #442
country flag tripwires

I think it was 4 hours Winnie. Thanks for not coming online this morning. You're still not getting a point.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #443
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is illegal for tripwires to get a point. Still, I'm making sure by posting this!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #444
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Hi.

Because chapter one was very much devoted to science (e.g. psychoanalysis), I think this one could occasionally have something to do with it too. Astrology maybe?
I always come out of the shadows if someone wants to talk psychoanalysis or psychological philosophy. Not sure Astrology fits into it, but if you got some thoughts you want to put into words and share, I'd put on my serious hat and share my own thoughts. I actually do have a serious hat, that's not just an expression. Not wearing it at the moment.

Quote:
Yes I'm definitely looking forward to going to London. I can't wait. The only downer is that I'm going to be really poor.
Then you gotta locate the budget supermarkets in the city centre. Budget food (inluding breadsticks): Iceland, sometimes Tesco. Budget clothes: Primark. Kinda budget shoes: foot locker. Everything else: poundstores (dunno what you call them in Singapore)

Quote:
I'm on the scoreboard.
Congrats. A fighter this one

Quote:
all. Have been lurking a lot past couple of weeks

Hehe- Agnel was freaking amazing in that relay in which he beat Lochte in the last leg. What was your favorite event/moment this Olympics gaitare and everyone else? Mine was the insane high bar routine by the Dutch gymnast (Zonderland ?)to win gold.
Was wondering where you were hiding out Nodz. Lochte was getting hyped up alot around here, that was a pretty surprising result. My favourite moment is probably obvious.. other than that, I'd probably go for Chris Hoy's cycling dominance - doubt anyone outside of Britain gives a toss, but still.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #445
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since we have been lacking some animal memes over the last few days

That was absolutely wonderful

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #446
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Hi.

Because chapter one was very much devoted to science (e.g. psychoanalysis), I think this one could occasionally have something to do with it too. Astrology maybe?
Be careful about this one. I started out in chapter one and now Sham can read me like a book!

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #447
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
I think it was 4 hours Winnie. Thanks for not coming online this morning. You're still not getting a point.
I am busy in college A big day tomorrow from 7 to 5
Old 08-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #448
country flag tripwires

No point for Winnie again. what's happening from 7 to 5?

Going to bed now and getting up at 7 for Rogi. Will post properly tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #449
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to get on the board! Just you wait!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #450
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

-Combo block-

Switched the tv on. Saw Two and a half men for the first time. Heard them say Brits only drink warm alcohol. Switched the tv off.

Ignorance dammit.

Gonna go get me a salad.. with a cheeseburger and cold pear cider.. not enough money - minus the salad then.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread