The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 253 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #3781
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

the best coffee shop i had in my lifeeeeeeeeeeeee
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #3782
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

I don't drink Coffee but I love their cappucchinos

And their sandwiches. I have a turkey bacon club literally almost every day when I go to university, they're awesome

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #3783
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

i had the Vanilla and Chocolate Chips

and the souppppppppp
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 05-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #3784
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
no, i came to see if anyone said any news about mae so i saw all the flags

i rarly lurk, i just post lol
Is there something up with Mae, Punky? Your post made me search, and I saw she hasn't posted since the beginning of the month. Is that unusual for her?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #3785
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I don't drink Coffee but I love their cappucchinos

And their sandwiches. I have a turkey bacon club literally almost every day when I go to university, they're awesome
there's coffee in capuchinos, sweets
Old 05-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #3786
country flag Punky

yes it is, she even blocked the option to pm her

i have no idea what happened or whats wrong she posted at TT she is taking a break and have family problems

Old 05-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #3787
country flag Keech

oh ..I guess she needs time to herself then
Old 05-21-2013, 11:20 PM   #3788
country flag Punky

makes me sad bc we weere super close

Old 05-21-2013, 11:30 PM   #3789
country flag Keech

Quote:
makes me sad bc we weere super close
oh gosh, I'm so sorry for both you and her ..I don't really know what to say ..maybe when her family problems settle somewhat she'll come back ..in the meantime, I can totally understand how gutted you must feel not having any news or being able to contact her ..I'm not providing much comfort though, I know
Old 05-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #3790
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
oh gosh, I'm so sorry for both you and her ..I don't really know what to say ..maybe when her family problems settle somewhat she'll come back ..in the meantime, I can totally understand how gutted you must feel not having any news or being able to contact her ..I'm not providing much comfort though, I know
Ur spot on, me and Mae where good friends esp on PM we used to talk a long I guess she saw I was off for weeks bc of my trip so she didn't say goodbye or mail.

I miss her, I wanted to tell her I visit her country in West Virginia but no way I could do this now.

And I'm worried about her family, I hope everything is ok...life can be a mess but I'm trying to stay positive

The feeling that I would never talk to her makes me even more sad, I'm ok with her taking time and all but not to lose forever.

Sorry for my sensitive side I dont know otherwise

Old 05-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #3791
country flag Keech

Quote:
Ur spot on, me and Mae where good friends esp on PM we used to talk a long I guess she saw I was off for weeks bc of my trip so she didn't say goodbye or mail.

I miss her, I wanted to tell her I visit her country in West Virginia but no way I could do this now.

And I'm worried about her family, I hope everything is ok...life can be a mess but I'm trying to stay positive

The feeling that I would never talk to her makes me even more sad, I'm ok with her taking time and all but not to lose forever.

Sorry for my sensitive side I dont know otherwise
all good Punky ..since you can't PM her, then there's the chance she might see how you feel if she ever looks in here

I wish you both the best
Old 05-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #3792
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
all good Punky ..since you can't PM her, then there's the chance she might see how you feel if she ever looks in here

I wish you both the best
Thanks!!!!! I wish she will, it will be a comport

U can call me amber...

What ur name? Of u can tell

Old 05-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #3793
country flag Keech

Quote:
Thanks!!!!! I wish she will, it will be a comport

U can call me amber...

What ur name? Of u can tell
I really hope she does, Amber

as for me, I'm just Keech
Old 05-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #3794
country flag Punky

Lol sorry

What's the meaning of ur name?

Old 05-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #3795
country flag Keech

Quote:
Lol sorry

What's the meaning of ur name?
just a family nickname ..no meaning