The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 10:43 AM   #331
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

They are one and the same...

Ok I will stop. I don't know winnie. No interest in china-dominated table tennis. though I'd pick china as the favourite

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #332
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

I saw a Chinese looking man representing Argentina in table tennis. That was a first. Needless to say, he won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
you watched that rhino vs Elephant or Shark vs crocodile ?
Seen several of those, hard to believe how quickly time moves when you're procrastinating on animals ramming each other. At my lowest most bored out of my skull point I was watching a centipede maul a scorpion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
What is that...?
Stuff like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Hello Lurkers
How you doing Madam? We've only been talking business lately and I haven't heard how life's been treating you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
Shamster, you watching any of the Olympic events live ?
Too pricey for someone who's ridden in recession increased student debts. Did at least get to see inside the main stadium and the swimming arena during the early and late stages of development. That's pretty easy when you live half an hour away by train. But won't be seeing any events live.

Quote:
Found this hilarious anecdote involving bogans on FB. Read and enjoy
Good stuff. Bogans sound alot safer to be around than the hoodlums around here. They're usually smart people who couldn't be bothered with exams and went nuts.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #333
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm doing well Sham And I hope you are also
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #334
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Those videos look brutal, Sham, save for the last one. The Argentina guy was probably from China. Saw a Chinese woman representing Germany too. It's virtually a China versus China competition for table tennis. A real joke.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 08-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #335
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Okay a cute one then. Pretty brutal human trickery though.

This Chinese guy was speaking Spanish with his Argie coach after each set, it was all very fascinating to watch for some reason.

Don't get to watch many sports where Asians dominate Europeans and Americans, so it's always refreshing whenever the Olympics come around. The rest of the year they can't go a day without showing golf on tv, but you have to wait four years to watch table tennis or badminton again.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #336
country flag tripwires

Those evil humans! Such a cute video. Dog's pretty dumb but so adorable.

I'm surprised Argentina isn't coached by a Chinese...

I get table tennis and badminton on a regular basis so it's all pretty normal for me. I hate table tennis with a passion so I never watch that. Badminton's pretty good to watch. I hope Lee Chong Wei wins gold this time. His rivalry with Lin Dan is akin to Fedal, with Lee playing the role of Fed (). If they meet in the final, it'd be a pretty amazing match.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:20 AM   #337
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

poor doggie! especially when he put that horrible quacking duck in front of him.

Going to that video caused me to click on the suggested "raccoons begging for food" video. (Which was cute ) And that video led me to this video that I don't know what it says in the description, because it's in Russian. But I think it's something like "Talking Cat"

http://youtu.be/5ipWtMpNotQ

Now, if you already hate cats (like winnie, and I think Sham) this will do nothing to dissuade you that they are not demons. But... I almost died laughing.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:41 AM   #338
country flag tripwires

Omg Kat that is so freaky. That cat could act in a horror movie.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #339
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Omg Kat that is so freaky. That cat could act in a horror movie.
awww, okay here is a cute one (well, the cat doesn't look like he thinks it's cute )

http://youtu.be/EJREoF9JHeU
Old 08-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #340
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

My the Lurkers are being very quiet lately, but I guess noise doesn't help lurking any at all! Cute video Kat
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #341
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
awww, okay here is a cute one (well, the cat doesn't look like he thinks it's cute )

http://youtu.be/EJREoF9JHeU
The pup pup is so cute. I love how, at the end of the video, the cat is facing the camera with a scowl on its face. Thanks for posting this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
My the Lurkers are being very quiet lately, but I guess noise doesn't help lurking any at all! Cute video Kat
Hi Mae! How are you doing lately?
Old 08-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #342
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Lurkers
Old 08-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #343
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Hullo hullo.

Murray's determined to tire himself out and even out the playing field with tired Rog, by playing two full distance mixed doubles matches today. What a saint this Scotsman is
Old 08-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #344
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I have a new respect for Andy at first i thought he was just a journeyman in the top 4 but now i think hes gonna win a medal and possibly a slam if he keeps this up.

Shammy
Old 08-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #345
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Awh Dee, don't be fooled by his recent success, Mandy will always be a journeyman in my eyes

He's sitting on two silver medals atm, coating both of them in gold would be nice.

Wouldn't jump off a cliff if Fed won, the GOAT deserves it
Closed Thread