The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #271
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that sig. thought you meant my mtf sig.

Sorry. It was a bad joke. Please forgive me.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #272
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Oh that sig. thought you meant my mtf sig.

Sorry. It was a bad joke. Please forgive me.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
your mtf sig rocks

Forgiven
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #273
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
your mtf sig rocks

Forgiven

Yours is pretty decent too. how's coverage of the tennis at the Olympics in India? I was complaining about not getting live coverage until like Tuesday or something, then I found out it's worse elsewhere. (that said, I have cable; free to air probably doesn't have tennis).
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 07-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #274
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yours is pretty decent too. how's coverage of the tennis at the Olympics in India? I was complaining about not getting live coverage until like Tuesday or something, then I found out it's worse elsewhere. (that said, I have cable; free to air probably doesn't have tennis).
1 channel and what that channel shows will also be shown on HD .Looks like the important events will be shown I am so excited about the 100m race

Coverage starts tomorrow
Old 07-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #275
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

and I dont think tennis willl be shown .Maybe the gold medal match for singles That was the case in 2008 and in 2004

I misread your post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #276
country flag tripwires

I thought you had ESPN Star Sports. They're giving me 13 channels. I didn't watch in 2008 as I wasn't a tennis fan then; only watched the doubles gold medal match to see Roger.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #277
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
I thought you had ESPN Star Sports. They're giving me 13 channels. I didn't watch in 2008 as I wasn't a tennis fan then; only watched the doubles gold medal match to see Roger.
we do .Only olympics is on Espn for us You are so lucky

Wait we are getting it on 2 channels But they still wont show the tennis .I remember following that doubles match on live scores .4 years go by so quickly

I wish I was in singapore right now
Old 07-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #278
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
you watched doubles even though you did not like tennis
Old 07-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #279
country flag tripwires

I only wanted to see Roger. I wanted to watch him in singles but he lost to James. I still remember what I was doing when he lost...I was in class. So yeah that gold medal doubles match was my first real tennis match. I watched Nadal/Gonzo too. did you get the doubles match that year?
Old 07-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #280
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
I only wanted to see Roger. I wanted to watch him in singles but he lost to James. I still remember what I was doing when he lost...I was in class. So yeah that gold medal doubles match was my first real tennis match. I watched Nadal/Gonzo too. did you get the doubles match that year?
no we didnt .As I said ,I followed the live scores for that doubles match.But due to the awesome world of torrents I have that match in my hard disk immediately after that .Great seeing that celebration every time
Old 07-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #281
country flag tripwires

Their celebration was so cute. I doubt we'd get to see it this time.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #282
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Their celebration was so cute. I doubt we'd get to see it this time.
I hope he wins in singles to be honest .Dont care about the doubles since he already has the medal there. I want the gold in singles this time :eww:
Old 07-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #283
country flag tripwires

Me too. It's just that poor Wawa probably won't get a medal this time. How nice of Rogi to make it up to him by giving him the honour of carrying the Swiss flag.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #284
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Me too. It's just that poor Wawa probably won't get a medal this time. How nice of Rogi to make it up to him by giving him the honour of carrying the Swiss flag.
I think that might be one of the reasons for doing that who knows It was nice though of him
Old 07-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #285
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Cool, let me know your honest opinion about it.
I sampled two songs. I don't like the lead singer's voice and that's unfortunately a deal breaker for me.
Closed Thread