The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #196
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

I agree with everything both of you said! I personally wonder if the guy had developed schizophrenia?

My only interest in the movie was the Pittsburgh connection and since that didn't seem to be much at all it isn't on my list of movies to see. And what also bothers me is that the incident in Colorado may be helping the film make money!

trip the 2nd Amendment goes back to the American Revolution. Actually all it was intended to do at that time was to give the Minutemen as they were called back then (the early Military) the right to have guns. It has come a long way since that time and not for the better either!

Last edited by Guest12315544 : 07-22-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #197
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the history lesson! In that context, the right to bear arms makes sense; but it doesn't really make sense in today's context anymore, especially when there has been so many instances of these shooting sprees in the past few decades. As for this guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd gone nuts. I mean, no sane person would do something like this. He even booby trapped his apartment.

I have to say though, this movie was going to make lots of money anyway, so I don't think the shooting incident would help in that regard. In fact, it might have generated negative publicity instead.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #198
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Thanks for the history lesson! In that context, the right to bear arms makes sense; but it doesn't really make sense in today's context anymore, especially when there has been so many instances of these shooting sprees in the past few decades. As for this guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd gone nuts. I mean, no sane person would do something like this. He even booby trapped his apartment.

I have to say though, this movie was going to make lots of money anyway, so I don't think the shooting incident would help in that regard. In fact, it might have generated negative publicity instead.
Oh I'm sure it was going to be a money maker, but shootings don't necessarily generate negative publicity here in the U.S.
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-24-2012, 04:05 AM   #199
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hi trip you saw the new dark knight movie

Nolan has done it again
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #200
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

ho can a movie that I believed to be the best movie of the year before it being released still surpass my expectations
Old 07-24-2012, 04:40 AM   #201
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Anne Hathaway cut her hair She was gorgeous with that long hair
Old 07-24-2012, 06:18 AM   #202
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

This is Jim Caviezel .Christian Bale looked like this in the start of the movie right of course with combed hair
Old 07-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #203
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

You mean when he was hobbling around in Recluse Mode? Yes.

I missed the first 10 minutes. I have to watch it again to see what I missed.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 07-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #204
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

you missed teh first 10 minutes
Old 07-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #205
country flag tripwires

Yes I did. Did you like it? I can't wait for Season 2 of PoI btw.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #206
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Yes I did. Did you like it? I can't wait for Season 2 of PoI btw.
it was an excellant movie and exceeded my expectations From when did you start watching the movie

And POI will come out this fall .Hope its good too like Dark Knight was
Old 07-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #207
country flag tripwires

When Bruce caught Catwoman stealing the necklace. Did I miss a lot? which batman was your favourite?

Yes it's starting again in September.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
Old 07-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #208
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
When Bruce caught Catwoman stealing the necklace. Did I miss a lot? which batman was your favourite?

Yes it's starting again in September.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
you did not miss much if at all .Just a ceremony where Gordon wanted to point out what Harvey Dent really did before deciding not to as it would lead to the criminals being released
Old 07-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #209
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

how did you like the movie ?

I think this was the best batman movie ever Closure to the series and Selina Kyle Bane really turned out to be the right villain
Old 07-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #210
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

I cant wait for the series to come as a 3 pack in stores .Gonna buy the set just so that Nolan earns more money
Closed Thread