The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #1591
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Kawooshi Keech !

No, it's still on the list...
Lord and master
Keech is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #1592
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
Lord and master
Lord and Master will return in a few minutes lol
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #1593
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

ok

Quote:
..Clash ..Clash ..ClashCityRocker!
Old 12-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #1594

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok

..Clash ..Clash ..ClashCityRocker!
You heard it too hahaha, good
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 12-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #1595

Old 12-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #1596
country flag Keech

Quote:
Yesterday I thought I was crud. Then I heard the Sex Pistols and I became a king and decided to move into the future

Kawooshi Clash, do you ever play tennis tipping?
Old 12-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #1597

Quote:
Yesterday I thought I was crud. Then I heard the Sex Pistols and I became a king and decided to move into the future

Kawooshi Clash, do you ever play tennis tipping?

No I don't, too time consuming
You play other tennis games than TT ? I want to invite all the Lurkers to the Fantasy Tennis Manager Game which will start next season, more info later !
From the subleague we had last year from MTF the top 5 was : AdWim, Clash,JayR,Certinfy and ...who finished 5th again, can't remember
Old 12-22-2012, 12:51 PM   #1598
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so it'll be a day of sleeping for you then huh?

..what were you up to, playing poker all night?
nope, nothing really. I didn't get up until 4:30 PM yesterday so I wasn't tired until like 3 or 4 AM and hockey was coming on at 7:30 so I figured sleeping for that little was pointless and I might not get up if I go to sleep so I just didn't.

I'll go to sleep after the 2nd game goes off around maybe 1. Get up early Sunday, and get a decent sleep schedule going, or if that fails I'll just get an Australian sleep schedule going in preperation for the start of the tennis year

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #1599

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
nope, nothing really. I didn't get up until 4:30 PM yesterday so I wasn't tired until like 3 or 4 AM and hockey was coming on at 7:30 so I figured sleeping for that little was pointless and I might not get up if I go to sleep so I just didn't.

I'll go to sleep after the 2nd game goes off around maybe 1. Get up early Sunday, and get a decent sleep schedule going, or if that fails I'll just get an Australian sleep schedule going in preperation for the start of the tennis year
Hola friend
Old 12-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #1600
country flag Keech

Quote:

No I don't, too time consuming
You play other tennis games than TT ? I want to invite all the Lurkers to the Fantasy Tennis Manager Game which will start next season, more info later !
From the subleague we had last year from MTF the top 5 was : AdWim, Clash,JayR,Certinfy and ...who finished 5th again, can't remember
True. It is very time-consuming. I haven't played since the USO for that reason. But I also opted out of the other games here before that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post

you'll need that Aussie schedule soon enough

60sss ..the sound is better on this video

but the visuals are more fun on this one
Old 12-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #1601

Quote:
True. It is very time-consuming. I haven't played since the USO for that reason. But I also opted out of the other games here before that.

you'll need that Aussie schedule soon enough

60sss ..the sound is better on this video

but the visuals are more fun on this one

the game i'm talking about is not on here, you make a team each week as you get a budget and you must buy players for that week. so you can do it in 2 minutes if you want...anyway, i like it a lot but will say it again when the new season is up again

cool song
Old 12-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #1602
country flag Keech

oh that's the same concept as the hockey pool I played with 156 and Kat and others last year ..cool, I'll give it shot when it starts

so I gotta get goin', so much to do before the holidays
catch ya'll later lurkers
Old 12-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #1603

Quote:
oh that's the same concept as the hockey pool I played with 156 and Kat and others last year ..cool, I'll give it shot when it starts

so I gotta get goin', so much to do before the holidays
catch ya'll later lurkers
Ciao Keech !
Old 12-23-2012, 01:58 AM   #1604
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be probably be on temporary lurk-out from now to Christmas, so I'll take this opportunity to gatecrash the 60s

Quote:
I see your One Direction and raise you Olly Murs

Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-23-2012, 02:00 AM   #1605
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

I am listening to 50s and 60s music these days
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread