The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #136
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

twilight? Just watched the latest episode of True Blood. Those are real vamps, not the Twilight crap.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2012, 08:18 AM   #137
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Sham abandoned us again.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 07-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #138
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Sham the great was just sleeping till midday, like a good lazy student

Btw Clay Death is the only fearless leader. I'm afraid of gift cards.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #139
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Then we'd all become vampires and be sexy.
Glad I've never seen or read the Twilight series, so the girls in true blood was the first thing to pop into my head. Followed by Robert Pattinson. Eek.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #140
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Glad I've never seen or read the Twilight series, so the girls in true blood was the first thing to pop into my head. Followed by Robert Pattinson. Eek.
According to Twilight fangirls, Robert P is the epitome of masculinity, or whatever. I can't believe I ever thought he was good-looking.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #141
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Warning: more epic prepubescent vampire talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
According to Twilight fangirls, Robert P is the epitome of masculinity, or whatever. I can't believe I ever thought he was good-looking.

Can't argue with that. Does have drunk eyes and looks incredibly evil, but I'd take him over Kristen Stewart any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Being sexy is fine, but I don't want to have to be a vampire to be sexy
All vampires really do all day is romp around with each other and have to deal with their hormones and social issues. All that while looking fine. It's the good life, didn't ya know?
Old 07-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #142
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sham you coming to asia soon bro
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-19-2012, 01:34 AM   #143
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Hey Sham you coming to asia soon bro
Been India a couple times actually. Chennai, ooty and okanikal (or however you spell it) more specifically. More business than sightseeing/tourist stuff, but there were some pretty darn great sights to see. Occasionally found it difficult to breathe properly in the hotter regions with the different humidity and intense heat (apart from ooty), but managed. Also been Dubai. Someone warned me how strict they are over there, but the people were really friendly and welcoming - as long as you don't kiss in public of course.

Main reason I don't go Asia much is because of the heat. Way too accustomed to the nice cool winds of Northern Europe.

Quote:
That is one thing I don't understand with all this new vampire stuff. I didn't think vampires could stand light. So they would have to stay inside of the day. Come to think of it I might be an old time vampire I love the night and don't like being out in the daylight--of course our weather here has been running in the 90s to 100 degrees F. ( Some of you smart people will have to transfer that over to C! )
Methinks Vampires evolved out of that old sunlight allergy while we weren't paying attention.

I love the day, I love the night, I love the life. But yeah, it's pretty awesome in the night, just have to watch your back at night around East London, don't know where those teenage ASBOs are lurking.

That's around 30-35 degrees or so, which is hot. Damn hot.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #144
country flag tripwires

Actually Asia isn't really THAT expensive apart from the plane ticket, IF you're willing to slum it out a bit. But I imagine the plane ticket must be quite expensive from the US.

Hope the storms have passed, Mae. That sounds pretty scary.

Also, Sham, that picture of Robert -
Old 07-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #145
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Would you prefer the Harry Potter pedo version?

Old 07-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #146
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
You bet it is hot and we have had awful thunder storms on top of that! Some people went weeks without power, but thankfully our power stayed on But the thunder storms while doing great damage don't take the temperature down You should have seen all the trees toppled over with their deep roots all pulled just right out of the ground That took the power out because they damaged the wires when they fell and also made it take that much longer for the power to be restored because the trees had to be cut and gotten out of the way.

Asia has always interested me, but I'll never have the money to go anywhere like that
Yeah it was something like 350 quid per person. But once I got there I felt like a millionaire for once. That exchange rate is/was immense.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #147
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So wrong, such a sacrilege
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #148
country flag tripwires

Quote:

He looked so much better in Harry Potter. That was how I thought he was cute. He's probably most unsexy vampire of all-time. I'm definitely an expert on this because I love vampire shows/movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
So wrong, such a sacrilege
Why?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #149
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Cause Twilight is pure shit whereas HP is pure gold.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #150
country flag tripwires

I only liked the third and fifth (I think) HP movies. Didn't watch any Twilight and never will.

Welcome back again by the way. What did you do this time?
Closed Thread