Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #16
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,622
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Completely false. Guess you haven't read his post match transcripts or when news is reported on his injury; he always gives credit to the opponent. He even has said in latest matches he doesn't bring up injuries in post matches anymore, solely because people will call him fake and say he's making excuses. Which in itself is bullshit, because now we're telling Nadal to be dishonest, solely because people want to believe in their magical worlds that Nadal was 100% able to perform in every match he lost.

Disrespecting someone, anyone, when injured, is fucked up. They are injured. Cheering injuries is disgusting and immoral and wrong.
Which means that he thinks the injury had to do with the loss, and that he is just trying to not say it so people don't accuse him. So he is blaming injuries... He doesn't always give credit to the opponent either, he says "yeah so and so is a good player..." then he continues to talk about his injuries. And I DEFINITELY was not "cheering" injuries.
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-05-2012, 03:48 AM   #17
country flag yesh222
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,026
yesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Rafa gets a bad rap for this. He never mentions injuries in his post-match interviews anymore. Usually it's someone in his camp or it comes out afterwards (by skipping a tournament or in this case an exo) afterwards. Besides, Nadal's style is so tough on his body that I doubt he's played any match (whether he won or lost) at 100% since 2008, maybe even earlier. It's part of who he is by now. So blaming an injury for a loss of his would be like blaming Nadal for the loss.
yesh222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 03:49 AM   #18
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Depends on the player and most players are never 100% fit. Not fit enough, then don't take court and play the injury card.
If players are rarely 100% fit, then what is the line of being not fit enough? This is their job. In the real world, people show up to work even if they aren't 100%. Yet when a player is obviously injured on court, they're lambasted. If a player says they are injured or news is announced their injured, they're lambasted. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #19
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Which means that he thinks the injury had to do with the loss, and that he is just trying to not say it so people don't accuse him. So he is blaming injuries... He doesn't always give credit to the opponent either, he says "yeah so and so is a good player..." then he continues to talk about his injuries. And I DEFINITELY was not "cheering" injuries.
He thinks, correctly so, that he wasn't able to give 100% himself in the match and the injury affected his play. Which are facts. So should he not be honest, to make people feel better about themselves?

He always gives his opponent credit. That the opponent played well, and did what he needed to do to win. Any "although I was injured" addition to that doesn't change the fact Nadal does ultimately praise his opponent.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 03:52 AM   #20
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Should players lie about being injured so people on MTF feel better about themselves?
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 03:57 AM   #21
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,622
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
He thinks, correctly so, that he wasn't able to give 100% himself in the match and the injury affected his play. Which are facts. So should he not be honest, to make people feel better about themselves?

He always gives his opponent credit. That the opponent played well, and did what he needed to do to win. Any "although I was injured" addition to that doesn't change the fact Nadal does ultimately praise his opponent.
No player is 100% in every match. These guys play week in week out, so they are probably always hurting somewhere. Nadal just makes such a big deal about it that it's ridiculous.

He says that all out of just trying to be polite. He doesn't actually mean it. You can tell when he is so vague about it like "*insert name here* was playing well." That's just all out of his ass. Other players will say "*insert name here* was serving unbelievably, or hitting hard". It's just so obvious that Nadal is bsing and I don't get how some people don't see that
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:06 AM   #22
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
No player is 100% in every match. These guys play week in week out, so they are probably always hurting somewhere. Nadal just makes such a big deal about it that it's ridiculous.

He says that all out of just trying to be polite. He doesn't actually mean it. You can tell when he is so vague about it like "*insert name here* was playing well." That's just all out of his ass. Other players will say "*insert name here* was serving unbelievably, or hitting hard". It's just so obvious that Nadal is bsing and I don't get how some people don't see that
Nadal makes a big deal about his injuries, although he rarely publicly discusses his injuries these days. Care to tell how that makes sense?

Not being 100% is not the same as being injured. Pain is not an injury. Every single person on Earth feels a twinge of pain during a couple day period. Having chronic knee tendonitis or having leg/hamstring tears, is a different thing entirely. But, because it's Nadal, he should lie about being hurt, or not bring it up at all, because it's not nice, right?

You know Nadal is BSing, because you are a mind reader, correct? You must be, you seem so sure of yourself and Nadal being "fake" about being polite. Which, BTW, he very well may be faking the politeness. Basically every player does it. They don't give one single fuck about their opponent. Nor should they. Tennis is an individual sport, and they aren't there to make friends.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:07 AM   #23
country flag Kiedis
Registered User
 
Kiedis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,526
Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?
"a player", lol

From a recent post:

Quote:
Roger spoke about back pain when he lost against Berdych at Wimbledon 2010. Now just before SF he is talking about back pain again. Are we bitching about this issue? At least I don't.

Let me remember, Rafa was defeated on USO'09, WB'11, USO'11, AO'12 ... did he played the injured card too? How many defeats has he against Djkovic lately? I don't remenber any injury excuse.

Rafa must follow a treatment for his knee at least 2 times every year if he pretends to continue playing tennis. And maybe even that's not enough at some point. Chronic tendonitis means after some time of intense physical activity he must take a rest and get some treatment. There are many athletes who suffer chronic injuries and they regularly also have to stop their activity and take some rest and treatment. And nothing happens. But we all know that whatever happens to Rafa, everything he says and does is evil
__________________
Free Edward Snowden | Free Brad Manning | Free SDG | Free CD

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:13 AM   #24
country flag Mountaindewslave
Registered User
 
Mountaindewslave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9,043
Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
The only player I disrespect when they're injured is Nadal. Of course that's just me. I do it because whenever Nadal loses and happens to be injured, he blames the WHOLE LOSS on the injury. He doesn't say that he was playing bad or that the other guy was playing well, he just says "I was injured." It's not that I don't believe he's injured, it's just that he blames the fact the he lost with an injury. It's happened multiple times, and it just gets plain annoying.
thats 100% false, you never EVER hear Nadal answer in an interview that he 'lost because' of an injury. he says he lost because the other player played great and because he did not play his best. I dare you to find me interviews where Nadal has blatantly blamed an injury for his loss in an after match press conference, he just never does it. maybe once or twice in his career but very very rarely. Nadal does not like to bring up these things until later but he never brings them up in the context of an excuse to his loss. he just brings up that he is having an injury and will take some time off.

as another poster pointed out, Nadal's camp is more likely to be found saying that he lost because of injury. it is amusing that people mock Nadal's injury excuses so often when for years they themselves have been saying they expect his body to degrade. have you all not noticed his adjustment in schedules, his change of play at times? he certainly is the player most prone to injuries out there from his busy schedule and style. injuries will happen to him. has you used them as an excuse or exxagerated them in the past? sure, probably. but does he do it all the time or HIMSELF use it an excuse for a loss? No.
__________________
<3 Roger Federer <3 David Ferrer <3 Juan Martin Del Potro <3 Ernest Gulbis <3

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:14 AM   #25
country flag Paylu2007
Registered User
 
Paylu2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,729
Paylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

They closed the other thread for a reason, you know?

why u want to continue the Pig-bashing, is beyond me.
Paylu2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:14 AM   #26
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,622
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Nadal makes a big deal about his injuries, although he rarely publicly discusses his injuries these days. Care to tell how that makes sense?

Not being 100% is not the same as being injured. Pain is not an injury. Every single person on Earth feels a twinge of pain during a couple day period. Having chronic knee tendonitis or having leg/hamstring tears, is a different thing entirely. But, because it's Nadal, he should lie about being hurt, or not bring it up at all, because it's not nice, right?

You know Nadal is BSing, because you are a mind reader, correct? You must be, you seem so sure of yourself and Nadal being "fake" about being polite. Which, BTW, he very well may be faking the politeness. Basically every player does it. They don't give one single fuck about their opponent. Nor should they. Tennis is an individual sport, and they aren't there to make friends.
Funny because you said "he wasn't able to give 100% himself in the match and the injury affected his play." at 1 point...

And I gave you a reason why Nadal makes up more bs than anyone else so no it isn't "mind-reading". Just take a look at what I said please??
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #27
country flag nostaw1969
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 39
nostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond reputenostaw1969 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

So, Butt Picker withdraws from a charity event with an injury excuse, shocking. Below is a injury scorecard on him that I obtained from another site. Combine the following with the fact that there have been numerous times when he seemed to be injured mid-match, only to be seen sprinting around the court like a deer a short time later, and some people ask how some doubt his injury concern???

Remember, his Soderling loss at the FO was supposedly because of knee problems, too. Even though he didn't even have them taped (for the first time in ages) during that match.

2006 AO: Missed with injury
2007 Wimbledon: Medical timeout in 4th set of final against Federer.
2007 US Open: Tired, knee problems. Why he lost to Ferrer.
2009 French Open: Knee problems
2009 Wimbledon: Missed with knee problems
2009 US Open: Coming off long layoff for knee problems. Knees still bad, which is why Del Potro smoked him.
2010 Australian Open: Abdominal injury.
2011 Australian Open: Medical timeout in Ferrer SF loss. Can't move.
2012 Wimbledon: ?Tendinitis, no?

2007 Hamburg loss to Federer: ?I'm so tired and exhausted, no?

2009 Madrid loss to Federer: ?I'm exhausted from match with Djokovic, and I have knee problems that I will only talk about after losing in the French Open to Soderling, no?

2010 World Tour Finals final vs Federer: ?End of the year, tired, no?

2011 World Tour Finals RR vs. Federer: ?End of the year tired again, no?

2012 Miami, right before scheduled to play Djokovic after 7 straight losses if he wins SF: "Withdrawing from Murray match because of knee problems, no?"

BEFORE 2012 Australian Open, where he'd lose to Djokovic for the 7th consecutive time: "When I arrived here, I felt a loud CRACKKKKKK in my knees. in finals, it might be because my knees aren't 100%, no?"

Don't think that's an actual quote, but he DID mention some concern about his knees. It got old a LOOOOOONG time ago....
nostaw1969 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #28
country flag Filo V.
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Funny because you said "he wasn't able to give 100% himself in the match and the injury affected his play." at 1 point...

And I gave you a reason why Nadal makes up more bs than anyone else so no it isn't "mind-reading". Just take a look at what I said please??
You can be in pain, and give 100% of yourself. Being 100% physically and being able to give 100% of your physical abilities are two different things.

I did see what you said. You said Nadal does it to look polite and nice. But the same can be said for pretty much every player, because realistically, that's what they are also doing. Saying nice things because it's the right thing to do, not because they care.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #29
country flag Freak3yman84
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,622
Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
thats 100% false, you never EVER hear Nadal answer in an interview that he 'lost because' of an injury. he says he lost because the other player played great and because he did not play his best. I dare you to find me interviews where Nadal has blatantly blamed an injury for his loss in an after match press conference, he just never does it. maybe once or twice in his career but very very rarely. Nadal does not like to bring up these things until later but he never brings them up in the context of an excuse to his loss. he just brings up that he is having an injury and will take some time off.

as another poster pointed out, Nadal's camp is more likely to be found saying that he lost because of injury. it is amusing that people mock Nadal's injury excuses so often when for years they themselves have been saying they expect his body to degrade. have you all not noticed his adjustment in schedules, his change of play at times? he certainly is the player most prone to injuries out there from his busy schedule and style. injuries will happen to him. has you used them as an excuse or exxagerated them in the past? sure, probably. but does he do it all the time or HIMSELF use it an excuse for a loss? No.
Change of heart within 1 paragraph huh? At first you say he never does it at all, then you says he has done it once or twice in his career So your saying that he has done it and that is enough said
__________________
Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #30
country flag Kiedis
Registered User
 
Kiedis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,526
Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people disrespect a player when news is revealed they are injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Funny because you said "he wasn't able to give 100% himself in the match and the injury affected his play." at 1 point...

And I gave you a reason why Nadal makes up more bs than anyone else so no it isn't "mind-reading". Just take a look at what I said please??
Enjoy of mr. peRFect

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...al-defeat.html
__________________
Free Edward Snowden | Free Brad Manning | Free SDG | Free CD

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios