Vote for Djokovic in the ESPY awards - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2012, 04:23 AM   #76
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vote for Djokovic in the ESPY awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Johnny Boy,how old are you?
He is 29, tortures kittens, loves plastic surgery, and was recently spotted and arrested in Germany. Oh wait...

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)

Last edited by Aloimeh : 07-03-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2012, 05:00 AM   #77
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
World no.1 Novak Djokovic has been nominated for ESPY award in three categories:

1. BEST MALE TENNIS PLAYER
2. BEST MALE ATHLETE
3. BEST INTERNATIONAL ATHLETE

The ESPY, short for Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly, honors sports achievement in the past calendar year, with the winners decided by online fan balloting at www.espn.go.com/espys/voting.
Nole finished 2011 as the world no.1 and became the 16th different player to finish as no.1 in the history of the ATP Rankings (since 1973).
The 25-year-old Serbian star had a historic season with a 70-6 match record (21-4 record vs top 10 players) and 10 titles – three Grand Slams, record five ATP World Tour Masters 1000 trophies, Dubai (500) and Belgrade (250).

Fans can cast their votes online through July 9, and winners will be revealed during the 20th annual awards show at the Nokia Theatre hosted by American actor and comedian Rob Riggle on July 11 in Los Angeles.
thanks for letting me know. i voted for djokovic opponents in every category
Old 07-03-2012, 07:20 AM   #78
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Voted for Roger
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:21 AM   #79
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #80
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Takes a kid to do it and an idiot to come here and gloat about it.

Bring on that badrep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
And there goes another one. This one living in the shadow. Even worse.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #81
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Voted for Roger
Who?Roger the rabbit?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #82
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Voting against Djokovic and Ronaldo at the same time?

fap fap fap fap fap
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #83
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who?Roger the rabbit?
thinking of changing my screenname to "dennis the swiss"
Old 07-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #84
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thinking of changing my screenname to "dennis the swiss"
I like movie classics.In one them Harry Lime(played by the great Orson Welles) says:"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
Old 07-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #85
Banned!

Voted:Nole,Nole,Nole.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #86
Banned!

Quote:
I like movie classics.In one them Harry Lime(played by the great Orson Welles) says:"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
Classic indeed. Well, Greece are producing quite a chapter of History lately
Old 07-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #87
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

This thread proves that Nole has very few normal fans who can sustain a conversation, the rest are classless clueless tards.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #88
Banned!

Quote:
Classic indeed. Well, Greece are producing quite a chapter of History lately
When it comes to history your country can never be compared to mine and you know that.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #89
Banned!

Quote:
When it comes to history your country can never be compared to mine and you know that.
Obviously. Too bad history hardly helps paying the bills.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #90
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone used that joke already, so not funny.

Can MTF mugs get any muggier? This thread proves yes they can.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote