Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis) - Page 223 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #3331
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

pity

wanted to see Germans overtake Russia on the table
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #3332
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

not by winning water swimming. i can do without.

i'd be happy to pass 'em via hockey or something like that.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #3333
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
How are Norway lucky? They stepped it up in the knockout phase while playing poorly in the qualifying rounds. That's not luck. It's like Iceland losing to Hungary, they should have won this but they fucked it.
Norway was dreadful in the group phase, the girls played utter shit, in the quarterfinal match they were outclassed by Brazil for 45 minutes, and then the chicas brazilianas choked unreal, then they get to play South Korea and they are in the final; Norway in Peking a classy team, this is way below; hope Bojana Popovic wins this with Montenegro and retires in style, best female player in the last 2 decades....

Did you see Croatia-Tunesia? Insane stuff, wrestling/UFC stuff from the tunesians...

Iceland got unlucky, but the hungarians played their hearts out, Fazekas and Nagy played a sick match
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #3334
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
Norway was dreadful in the group phase, the girls played utter shit, in the quarterfinal match they were outclassed by Brazil for 45 minutes, and then the chicas brazilianas choked unreal, then they get to play South Korea and they are in the final; Norway in Peking a classy team, this is way below; hope Bojana Popovic wins this with Montenegro and retires in style, best female player in the last 2 decades....

Did you see Croatia-Tunesia? Insane stuff, wrestling/UFC stuff from the tunesians...

Iceland got unlucky, but the hungarians played their hearts out, Fazekas and Nagy played a sick match
Yes, they were awful in the group phases as I said to samo only got to do enough to make it through to the quarter finals, which they did. Norway defended better in the the 2nd half, they forced Brazil into errors. You've watched handball long enough to know when that happens momentum shifts. Well of course this side isn't as good as the 2008 one, that's one of the better female handball sides around.

It's not just luck they've played better in the KO stages and needed to. They seemed as if they thought they could get through on reputation alone, but that mentality fucks you.

Didn't see the Tunisia match live, but saw it on the replay. I think they were taught by the French in how to niggle, break up the play. At the same it gives Croatia a good guide to expect the French butchering tactics. Any of the 3 I could be happy with winning gold.

Nagy and Fazekas can't see them playing that well again today against the Swedes.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #3335
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

BOL Tom Daley

always liked that kid
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #3336
Banned!

Check this British beauty Arkulari

Old 08-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #3337
Banned!

Brit lad into Boxing gold match v an Irish

you beauty
Old 08-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #3338
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
not by winning water swimming. i can do without.

i'd be happy to pass 'em via hockey or something like that.
You don't have a clue if you think Germany can pass Russia.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using VS Free.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #3339
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Jade Jones grew up about 40 minutes from here. Bit of a 'local' success story I suppose, given they have the same postcode.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #3340
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post

they probably won't, i know. i didn't say they would, mind you.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #3341
Banned!

Quote:
cant wait till Hungary pass you frogs
Old 08-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #3342
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
they probably won't, i know. i didn't say they would, mind you.
On the other hand, we might catch you but it will be really difficult. Nothing to worry on this side Mikey.

Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #3343
country flag Stensland

i love you feldman.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #3344
country flag Stensland

Quote:
On the other hand, we might catch you but it will be really difficult.

you've been overachieving this year and we've been underachieving. normally you don't even come close to us anywhere except for swimming (lately) and handball. i do envy you regarding handball though. what a generation that is, unbelievable.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #3345
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Lets go Bulgaria in the volleyball do it for Ivet Lalova over the vodka drinkers.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote