Animated GIFs in GM - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Should the use of large animated gifs in GM be banned?

Yes, they're really annoying 32 56.14%
No, they're fine, stop nannying us 17 29.82%
Don't care either way 4 7.02%
Tennis wins 4 7.02%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #91
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animated GIFs in GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
It was obvious that it was a joke, no Einstein is needed to understand.
And, as I said, my opinion is as worthy as yours, and as everybody's one.
Spamming every thread with the same gif over and over again contradicts your claim it was only a joke.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #92
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Different ways of seeing the same thing.
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #93
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Different ways of seeing the same thing.
Not really. You claim it was a joke, your posting history proves it was not a joke.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:14 PM   #94
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I give up. Say whatever you want, a discussion can be hardly made between me and you. A Gif would be enough to reply your posts.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #95
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Spamming every thread with the same gif over and over again contradicts your claim it was only a joke.
Variety is the spice of life, Hian - in a moderate way!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #96
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
I give up. Say whatever you want, a discussion can be hardly made between me and you.
Sorry if you painted yourself in a corner...

Quote:
A Gif would be enough to reply your posts.
That would be on par with your trolling endeavor in MTF.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #97
country flag safin-rules-no.1
Banned!

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I give up.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #98
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #99
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which movie is this?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #100
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Paranormal Activity 2
Old 07-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #101
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

As I said in a similar thread, seeing how much this issue has bothered plenty of posters... pretty safe to say Hian's been a successful troll
Old 07-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #102
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Quote:
According to this, you're both idiots.

Second Simpsons quote of the day.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #103
Banned!

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #104
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

People obviously enjoy GIFs. The ones who don't like them are probably the same who watch some old TV shows starring Angela Lansbury (excluding Murder She GOATe).
Old 07-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #105
Banned!

Quote:
People obviously enjoy GIFs. The ones who don't like them are probably the same who watch some old TV shows starring Angela Lansbury (excluding Murder She GOATe).
Closed Thread