Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1] - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #331
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta2k View Post
you may know, but the pic in the OP is offline right now
Thanks for that. There was a minor glitch in my online drive, nothing to do with the automated process. You should be seeing the image now.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #332
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for missing two scheduled updates. I was out for a beer with some friends and I didn't notice the launch failure at some of the times scheduled.

Also added a new scheduled update at 10 PM GMT.

Fixed now and should be working. Isner just managed to defend his 10th spot.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #333
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute

pic in the OP is not the newest one..
is there still a bug?
Beta2k is online now View My Blog!  
Old 08-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #334
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

This time I see no problems with the picture. I was and still am seeing the latest one. The one now is from one hour ago. Of course, clearing the cache seems to be mandatory with Firefox.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #335
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
This time I see no problems with the picture. I was and still am seeing the latest one. The one now is from one hour ago. Of course, clearing the cache seems to be mandatory with Firefox.
was a cache problem on my side! oohps sorry.
Beta2k is online now View My Blog!  
Old 08-31-2012, 04:21 AM   #336
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

So, with Roddick retiring after the US Open, will he be taken out of the rankings immediately, like Ljubicic was ? Should I extract him out right now ?
Old 08-31-2012, 04:22 AM   #337
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, with Roddick retiring after the US Open, will he be taken out of the rankings immediately, like Ljubicic was ? Should I extract him out right now ?
I don't know the answer tbh... But don't extract him now as you could regret it if he isn't taken off right away

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-31-2012, 05:16 AM   #338
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He would need to sign some form that he wants to be taken off the rankings. Knowing Roddick, I don't think he will do that. Otherwise he will be in the rankings till the next USO
Old 08-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #339
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You might want to remove the "Commitment 2013" tag The ranking will probably stay. In most cases it does. Ljubicic and some others (notably Safin) asked for his removed immediately, but this is unusual.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #340
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

He needs to send a letter asking for that.

In my memories, Safin (who was the first case I saw since I've followed the rankings closely in 2008) and Ljubicic are the only ones who did that, and it never was immediate, needed one month or two.

Roddick might do it, I don't think anybody can say "he will not do it for sure", but anyway it will need some time, and then you have to wait until it's official to remove him from the rankings.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #341
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Thank you all for your feedback. I shall let Roddick in the rankings, and cut out his 2013 Commitment.

I have just managed to successfully construct a ATP/iTF comparison for the Futures tournaments, as there were differences between data given by the two sites. At this moment, the app compares the two sets of data and uses the "freshest" one.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #342
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Raonic is 14th now. If it stays like this, it's a new Career High.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #343
country flag JurajCrane

JurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond repute

I have to appreciate this live rankings ! Great, great job. I am happy MTF has you, Slasher

Dustin Brown - Nick Kyrgios - Norbert Gombos - Stanislas Wawrinka - Dominic Thiem
JurajCrane is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #344
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Thanks for the kind words. I hope this will remain to be helpful.

New auto update made after I finished introducing regular 32-draw tournaments as well along with their quallies. I am fixing bugs day by day so that this keeps being correct, although I can't vouch for less than 10 errors the following Monday because of how many things I have changed.

There will also be an autonomy test because I'm gonna be away towards the end of this week and this will continue to run (for the first time without me around to fix any error).

So, I must apologize before this for any lack of updates or incorrect updates while I'll be away.

It's bad that I'm gonna test this exactly at the end of a Grand Slam week, but I have no choice in the matter. My daughter's Christening.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #345
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Raonic is 14th now. If it stays like this, it's a new Career High.
15th after Gasquet's win, still a new carreer high.

Zemlja at 78 for those who are interested.