Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1] - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #316
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings

Updated with the results of August 21st and August 22nd.

I am happy to make a small disclosure. The daily updates of all Futures results along with the adding of new players once they win a main draw match is now FULLY AUTOMATIC. I am currently supervising this process until I'm sure it doesn't insert errors, and once it is under control I will continue the process with the other types of tournaments.

I started with the not-currently-live Futures because they were the easiest and they were needed to understand how the process works. Now, it will be easier for the rest.

Thank you for your patience.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #317
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I am very sorry for the delay in updating the rankings, but I'm working on an improvement on the Live Rankings system, which I will not disclose for the time being. Be sure that it's gonna be worth it though.

Another announcement is that I'm going to be away this Saturday and Sunday, so there will be no updates on these two days.
Have a nice week-end and thanks for the coming improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
he should get a zero for Tokyo/Beijing (that is replacing the zero from last year for the same tournament) as he has only played 2 ATP500 tournaments in the calendar year and then he won't be able to play 4 ones if he doesn't play Tokyo/Beijing.

The Olympics and Davis cup are not taken into account for the commitment to playing 4 ATP500 tournaments in the calendar year (contrary to Monte-Carlo)
Del Potro and Roddick (and Chela) are in the same case as Federer : both have not entered Tokyo or Beijing and have played only 2 ATP500 tournaments in the calendar year then they will get a zeropointer for Tokyo or Beijing.
I've personally already taken that into account in my calculation of the Race : at the moment Del Po's lowest optional would be 180 points, not 80 points from Davis cup.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #318
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Updated with the results of August 23rd.

And for the first time ever the files were uploaded automatically, instead of manually.

Starting on Monday, there will be more updates per day, and I will not be posting when the updates are made, because the automatic upload system must be tested.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #319
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Doing a fantastic job as always Slasher.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #320
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Final update before I go for the weekend.

I now mentioned this in the OP as well. Try to keep your internet cache cleared to be able to see the latest image all the time. There is only one source image and if it's constantly replaced with a newer version, your browser thinks it's the same file, so it takes the image stored in the cache instead of the replaced version. Clear the cache, so that your browser loads the latest image. Or download the xls file. Enjoy.

A pleasant weekend.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #321
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I now mentioned this in the OP as well. Try to keep your internet cache cleared to be able to see the latest image all the time. There is only one source image and if it's constantly replaced with a newer version, your browser thinks it's the same file, so it takes the image stored in the cache instead of the replaced version. Clear the cache, so that your browser loads the latest image. Or download the xls file. Enjoy.

A pleasant weekend.
great, thanks
Old 08-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #322
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

After August 20 week results and US Open updates.

Attached Images
File Type: png rank2.png (86.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: png rank.png (65.2 KB, 171 views)
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #323
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A pleasant weekend.
OK. . . can somebody tell a computer illiterate how to clear the cache?

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #324
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decrepitude View Post
OK. . . can somebody tell a computer illiterate how to clear the cache?
which browser are you using? chrome, firefox, ie, safari, opera, ... ?
Beta2k is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #325
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

Firefox

Old 08-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #326
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decrepitude View Post
Firefox
http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html#fire35w

google is your friend.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #327
country flag decrepitude

Thank you!

(Other people might like to know that link covers browsers other than Firefox)

Old 08-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #328
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Updated with past week's results and synched with ATP official rankings. Efficiency of rankings: 99.9% (that's 2 mistakes in 1933 players). Both under Top 1000.

Sorry for the "too-technical" cache details. But thanks to Beta2k for the help provided. I will add his help advice to the OP, so that it's easier for everyone.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #329
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Updated with the results of August 27th.

Live automatic updates now in testing phase for Futures and Grand Slams. The updates are scheduled for the following hours:

- (Optional) 2:00 AM GMT
- 6:15 AM GMT
- 10:00 AM GMT
- 1:30 PM GMT
- 6:30 PM GMT
Old 08-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #330
country flag Beta2k

Quote:
Updated with the results of August 27th.

Live automatic updates now in testing phase for Futures and Grand Slams. The updates are scheduled for the following hours:

- (Optional) 2:00 AM GMT
- 6:15 AM GMT
- 10:00 AM GMT
- 1:30 PM GMT
- 6:30 PM GMT
you may know, but the pic in the OP is offline right now
Closed Thread