Rising Francesco, vol. 13 - Whip me, baby, one more time.... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #46
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 13 - Don't enter if you are superstitious or afraid of c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
in the fourth set when Fed was 4-5, 5-6 and then tie break

i couldnt walk
I always had to run to the loo

Turned on the computer as I wanted to find out the result of the match and read then that Roger was down 2 sets

I followed the match then trough the comments on RF.com and tried to stay positive even when Roger wasted 3 BPs in the 4th set. The TB in that set was nearly killing me

everyone

Betty, are you already nervous?

Congrats to Italy for beating Germany Germany could have probably played 3 more hours and wouldn't have made a "regular" goal.

It was much more exciting for me anyway to follow the scores of the Nadal match
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #47
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 13 - Don't enter if you are superstitious or afraid of c

Hallo Doris

love that avy
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #48
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I always had to run to the loo

Turned on the computer as I wanted to find out the result of the match and read then that Roger was down 2 sets

I followed the match then trough the comments on RF.com and tried to stay positive even when Roger wasted 3 BPs in the 4th set. The TB in that set was nearly killing me

everyone

Betty, are you already nervous?

Congrats to Italy for beating Germany Germany could have probably played 3 more hours and wouldn't have made a "regular" goal.

It was much more exciting for me anyway to follow the scores of the Nadal match
for my taste the fans, "experts" and also the players were too sure Germany would become Champions. That's why I think it's good Germany fell out. Everybody became too arrogant for my taste.

I didn't follow tennis at all that day, sticked all day to athletics with the Gold medal in Decathlon for Pascal Behrenbruch.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #49
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hallo Doris

love that avy
Mikey

There's nothing better than a happy Roger

I see Duncan's cats are pretty popular here

One of his cats even has the same name I use in another forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
for my taste the fans, "experts" and also the players were too sure Germany would become Champions. That's why I think it's good Germany fell out. Everybody became too arrogant for my taste.
I didn't really follow the comments in the newspapers before the match but on another forum where I post the majority of people were very worried before the SF.

We knew it would be really, really difficult for Germany to come through Italy and Spain. It's like for Roger to have to beat Novak and Rafa in a GS

Löw surely made a few tactical mistakes in the SF and I think every other German national coach would have been criticized way more than him.

The World Cup in 2014 is maybe his last chance to win a title as a coach with the national team. I can't imagine him continuing to work for the team from then on.

The only alternative we would have for him as a national coach would be Jürgen Klopp but Dortmund won't let him off the contract and he is surely really motivated to get international success with the BVB in the next years.
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #50
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I didn't really follow the comments in the newspapers before the match but on another forum where I post the majority of people were very worried before the SF.

We knew it would be really, really difficult for Germany to come through Italy and Spain. It's like for Roger to have to beat Novak and Rafa in a GS

Löw surely made a few tactical mistakes in the SF and I think every other German national coach would have been criticized way more than him.

The World Cup in 2014 is maybe his last chance to win a title as a coach with the national team. I can't imagine him continuing to work for the team from then on.

The only alternative we would have for him as a national coach would be Jürgen Klopp but Dortmund won't let him off the contract and he is surely really motivated to get international success with the BVB in the next years.
Well, in one of the pressers before the semifinal Mesut Özil said: "I know that I can play better (true) and I am convinced I will show it against Italy." How can he be convinced to play better? Or later in the same presser: "I am convinced that we will beat Italy." Did I miss something in the past 30 years or how can he be convinced to beat Italy, which we haven't beaten in a tournament match ever?

Toni Schumacher only spoke of Spain as final opponent and how Germany would beat them as they play not very good in this tournament blablabla. That's what really made me furious and made me say: Are the Italians playing like a Flasche leer? to quote Trap. That's why I called the German fans experts and also the players a bit too arrogant.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #51
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all
Plage was good Though I burned again.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #52
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

The fans of the national teams tend to be a tad too optimistic and arrogant when it comes to judging the performance of their players and their chances of advancing in the tournaments. It applies to fans from every single country which was taking part in the tournament and no matter how hard it is for me to accept it especially from delusional German fans, I have developed a certain amount of tolerance towards it. What is really pissing me off and what I really can't stand is what you pointed out, Jelena. When the players turn out just as delusional and arrogant as their own fans, bragging about how great they will play against team XY and already acting like the winners of the Euro 2012, it is just making me want to puke. I have always disliked the German national team for several reasons, one of them being their arrogance (taking into account the number of Bayern players in the team, it can't be that much of a shocker to have so many dumb and arrogant people on the pitch) and it made me feel real pleasure to see them lose against Italy, for me it was as if justice had finally been done.

For me the Italian team comes across as one of the most sympathic, down-to-earth ones. Then again, I don't really follow the media in Italy so I don't know the reactions of the players towards reaching the final. Maybe knowing about it would make me feel different but hey, some things are better left undiscovered.

Argh and yet again I have problems expressing myself in English. I hope I made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #53
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Hello all
Plage was good Though I burned again.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 07-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #54
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #55
country flag Nikki♥

You are free to wear sunscreen too, Diana. Keep that in mind.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 07-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #56
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u took crane with u to the mountains didnt u

beast
who told u it
i told him tonight just

Quote:
no

i found crane for her
a part he found me
but if yr words were right thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #57
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

not jet doris, im nervous coz i lost at cardlol bad sign imo
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 07-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #58
country flag Nikki♥

Where is Crane anyway? I have Cuban stories to share with him.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 07-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #59
country flag Betty

and not with us

FORZA INTER
Old 07-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #60
country flag Nikki♥

I could share them with you too but you wouldn't understand. It is about the relation between the Islas Canarias and Cuba as once I was told they speak with a similar accent. Then Jon commented on it too and I said I would dig deeper in the subject once I'm over there.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Closed Thread