Too many gifs? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Too many gifs?

Yes, and those who post them all the time should be banned 11 23.40%
Yes, there are way too many gifs these days 9 19.15%
I don't mind them, some are funny 13 27.66%
No, but keep them in the .gif thread 1 2.13%
No, there can never be enough gifs 13 27.66%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #31
country flag sicko

sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too many gifs?

yeah man, I like cool gifs, it's part of the internet culture, but those "bye bitch" gifs with either pocahontas/girlish pop star/random whore are a disgrace to humanity.
sicko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #32
country flag ElMix

ElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond reputeElMix has a reputation beyond repute

1st option. That doesn't mean each person who posts GIF should be banned, but imagine if we all started using them!
ElMix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #33
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
The "Gif Thread" ?? That's for people to showcase gifs -- "hey, look what I just made" or "look what I just found on the internet." The gifs you're complaining about are being used to supplement commentary (or they are the commentary). No one's going to go to the "gif thread" to post the "bye bitch" gif after a Nadal loss; the point is to post it in the match thread. (Whether you think these animations are a good or bad form of commentary is a separate issue, and again, a completely subjective matter of taste.)

This was your argument in the "ban the Castle lingo" thread, too. I know you're Canadian and we're supposed to be obsessed about not offending people and all that crap, but really I think you're wasting a lot of time and energy on this "Oh, heavens! What will people think?" attitude. Worrying about what people will think is pointless; you can't please everyone all the time. Just a waste of anyone's energy to be so concerned with maintaining some kind of 'image'. Unless you're a stakeholder in this website, it should be of no concern to you. I know I'm not losing any sleep over it.
You consider the Bye Bitch gifs as constructive commentary? I just lost some esteem for you...

As far as wasting time and energy on these issues, I can't be faulted for having the best interests of this site at heart. Just more evidence I am mod worthy: senseful, courteous, considerate, not a tard, not Amish, wanting to help improve this site... The whole package.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #34
country flag Paylu2007

Paylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
GIFs are wonderful. They are only lame when idiots post the damn Pocahontas ones over and over and over. Gurl, you know who you are!!!!
OMG I almost pee myself when i read this one...

Paylu2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #35
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
You consider the Bye Bitch gifs as constructive commentary? I just lost some esteem for you...
where did I say that? I said it's subjective. If I want to use or see some really funny/killer gifs, I have to accept that I will also see some less valuable ones. This "common sense revolution" or "senseful fascism" that you are preaching is just someone wanting everything tailored to their own particular likes and needs.

you are like Nadal!

Quote:
As far as wasting time and energy on these issues, I can't be faulted for having the best interests of this site at heart. Just more evidence I am mod worthy: senseful, courteous, considerate, not a tard, not Amish, wanting to help improve this site... The whole package.
say what?
Old 06-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where did I say that? I said it's subjective. If I want to use or see some really funny/killer gifs, I have to accept that I will also see some less valuable ones. This "common sense revolution" or "senseful fascism" that you are preaching is just someone wanting everything tailored to their own particular likes and needs.

you are like Nadal!

say what?
Lost some more esteem for you... The majority of gifs these days are just the same stupid ones recycled over and over. It would not have become a major issue if it did not get out of hand.

Now, did you just called Nadal a fascist? The Castletards won't be pleased.

And not Amish as in I would be a tolerant mod who does not try to kill the fun in these forums by deleting post that are on topic but not totally serious. Things have improved recently, I like to think thanks a little bit to my dedication to the cause. As I was saying: me is mod worthy.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #37
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lost some more esteem for you... The majority of gifs these days are just the same stupid ones recycled over and over. It would not have become a major issue if it did not get out of hand.

Now, did you just called Nadal a fascist? The Castletards won't be pleased.

And not Amish as in I would be a tolerant mod who does not try to kill the fun in these forums by deleting post that are on topic but not totally serious. Things have improved recently, I like to think thanks a little bit to my dedication to the cause. As I was saying: me is mod worthy.
That's some a campaign. In the next post talk about World Peace and giving money to the poor and you have it in the bag.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #38
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you, finally someone brought this up. It's humorous the first time, but when you see that damn Pocahontas in every match thread, you just want to tell the poster to fuck off.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #39
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Stephen A Smith in 20 years?

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #40
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

bye bitch gif was the best thing that happened to the rosol def nadull thread
Old 07-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #41
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:58 AM   #42
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now, did you just called Nadal a fascist?

At least I didn't trash the Amish. What did they ever do to you?
Old 07-01-2012, 05:07 AM   #43
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Stop disrupting the forum.
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #44
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:

At least I didn't trash the Amish. What did they ever do to you?
I did not trash the Amish either...
Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #45
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, seems like Hian's trolling has been pretty effective