Hianland - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: You want?

Yes 12 33.33%
No 24 66.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #466
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Ok, I tried.
Here all people are witness that I tried. See you in the forums, Dylan.
Argument = Won

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #467
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Argument = Won
Believe that, i'm ok with YOU believing that =)
Old 11-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #468
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute

Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #469

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Believe that, i'm ok with YOU believing that =)
I did win though...

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 11-23-2012, 02:59 AM   #470
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
... Hian was a victim this whole time, just because some people didn't find him funny they decided to be consistently mean to him. I don't blame him for acting out, especially when everyone was rude to him first...
Quote:
As I said before, in my case, he insulted me first without a single clue, pathetic from him.
So I highly doubt what you said in this case...
Of course, viruzzz. See my post in Freak3y's other thread where I grabbed just a quick sample of his posts; see how many times he insults people. Hian was like that, too. Just casually throwing around insults left and right. Typical of kids, trying to look cool by putting down others, flippant insults from the hipster set. (Except Hian didn't even have the excuse of being a kid).

Then they get upset when they get that thrown back om their face.

It's cheesy and it's hokey and it's trite.... and after 34 million years it's still true: treat others as you'd like to be treated.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:34 AM   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Of course, viruzzz. See my post in Freak3y's other thread where I grabbed just a quick sample of his posts; see how many times he insults people. Hian was like that, too. Just casually throwing around insults left and right. Typical of kids, trying to look cool by putting down others, flippant insults from the hipster set. (Except Hian didn't even have the excuse of being a kid).

Then they get upset when they get that thrown back om their face.

It's cheesy and it's hokey and it's trite.... and after 34 million years it's still true: treat others as you'd like to be treated.

You didn't even read my whole post did you? I said he was the victim of unnecessary hate from others and happened to take it out on the wrong person (in this case Johnny). Read before you speech maan.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #472
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

The kid talk against Freaky is quite ironic. It's like a giant internet school. Kids talking to kids how they are kids. Freaky being 14 and acting like a kid is quite alright. 22 year-olds and older forumers around here acting like kids, that's quite sad.

I've noticed a few key behaviors on MTF lately: people calling ACC a grown-ups game(), people bashing on users until they crack up and start posting non-sense that gets them banned (grinding), people calling everyone a clown, attention-whore, campaigning, etc, and even people asking for votes as the biggest arse-clown on the forum. There is a lot of hate floating around, when there should be good clean mature fun. How are all these behaviors any different from high-school?

And you have the courage to say that Freaky is the kid around here when he is not even allowed to take part in your good clean mature fun?

Please, let's close this subject. Hian left, Freaky liked him, everyone else should respect that no matter what. I personally respected Hian until he did this. This behavior has disqualified him in my eyes. I hope he doesn't return, that would disqualify him even further.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #473
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hian left

He really cared for the forum .Best decision made by him ever
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread