Hianland - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: You want?

Yes 12 33.33%
No 24 66.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #316
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland - CLOSED! Hian retires

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Evereko is man full of wisdom that cannot be comrehended on MTF. And BigJane is atleast SF lock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post

I am stealing that one, I think.
You will both make it further than me in the ACC this year.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #317
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hian retires from MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
Not worthy of a bombshell

That is, no lies. No jokes. Just the truth.
I'm going to be serious in this post, for once

I've tried to bring some fantasy, innovation and a different conception of community (mine conception) here, but I simply failed. You know, I come from Tennis Forum, things are different there. I understand the only way many users here have to enjoy themselves is using the world "mug" in such a desperate way.

I tried with GIFs, funny threads, innovative things. But just few people appreciated my try here, that's why I don't see the reason of going on furthermore.

As expected, many of you will cover this thread with many "bye bitch" gifs or many insults that I really don't deserve. But I'm not going to these read at all. I'll just logout a few minutes after posting this thread.

So, yeah, enjoy the freedom I don't think I will be ever back.
If some poeple want to talk with me, be free to send emails to lasorgente@live.it, otherwise.. nothing.

So, enjoy the freedom, again Bash as much as you can, I know some people will be happier this way. Although real happyness should not be found on a tennis board, you know...

Bye everyone.

Your
(Not) Beloved Hian
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #318
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
If that proves right, then the ACC will have lost its true meaning. It's Star da Fail or Clay Douche to lose this year.
No, no. They have been banned for too long and have missed their chance. CD would have won last year if not for Filo V's huge mental breakdown which saved CD and gave Filo the crown (and he still only won the final by like 3 votes, mind you). Start da cowardice sure deserved the title as well but he chickened out as we all know.
Quote:
Topspinclown is the favorite of the non-banned users.
Nah. Nick da Greek, Lenders, pusher for life etc, even EliSter are hotter contenders this year I think.
The Rafatards have taken huge blows this year with the permabanning of SdG and especially CD, who were like the clown gurus of the MTF Nadal fanbase. Add to this the fact that Nadal being out of tennis has lead to a lot less activity from Nadaltards on this forum lately - naturally, since they don't watch any other player.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #319
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond repute

No

You were one of the best posters. Sadly some people do not know how to have a laugh and enjoy. Good luck and I hope you come back.
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #320
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
No, no. They have been banned for too long and have missed their chance. CD would have won last year if not for Filo V's huge mental breakdown which saved CD and gave Filo the crown (and he still only won the final by like 3 votes, mind you). Start da cowardice sure deserved the title as well but he chickened out as we all know.Nah. Nick da Greek, Lenders, pusher for life etc, even EliSter are hotter contenders this year I think.
The Rafatards have taken huge blows this year with the permabanning of SdG and especially CD, who were like the clown gurus of the MTF Nadal fanbase. Add to this the fact that Nadal being out of tennis has lead to a lot less activity from Nadaltards on this forum lately - naturally, since they don't watch any other player.

These are the two best clowns never to have won the ACC , Start da Fail and Clay Death. It would be a shame if neither of them ever won it. I agree with your list of hot contenders, but I don't think any of them are more deserving winners than the top two banned Rafatards. And Topspinclown has really been campaigning hard recently.

Not to be forgotten: Everfail, questioning Murray' s USO win because Rafa did not play it... That was a spectacular post, semis worthy.

It could be a good one.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #321
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Everko

BTW, it says it all about Hian that 'Hianland' has become the ACC discussion thread.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #322
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland - Chat Thread!

This thread is closing? Hian is gone? For good? Finally

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 457-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #323
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
No

You were one of the best posters. Sadly some people do not know how to have a laugh and enjoy. Good luck and I hope you come back.
You post too much...

Perhaps that was a bit harsh. That post was not necessary.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #324
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Hian is my wannabe and could never slay like I do on the daily, but homegurl is right. This forum is boring, lame, not creative and not nearly fabulous enough. WTA forum is a lot more fun.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #325
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hianland Chapter II - Hian is back!

Hello bitches
I'd say I am happy to have the possibility to chat with some of you, but that's not true.
Supreme GOAT decided to comeback, moved from mercy for the sinners in this board who don't consider him a great user

Haters, it will be a pleasure to have a fight with you.. again

Welcome back to Hianland
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #326
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yeah! Welcome back GOAT!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #327
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland Chapter II - Hian is back!

Always good to see loyal lovers have not gone away

Let's kick some asses
Old 10-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #328
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
Always good to see loyal lovers have not gone away

Let's kick some asses
Hell yeah! Let's silence the haters!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #329
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Now let's see how long it takes for Johnny Groove to do the same.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #330
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Johnny Groove has gone away?

Closed Thread