Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to DIVORCE after 5 years of marriage. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to DIVORCE after 5 years of marriage.

The bearding contract ran out in 5 years, I guess, and Katie was not renewed as Tom's trophy wife (or she decided to opt out of the contract, maybe she was tired of him/the situation she was in). They've been together a lot longer than 5 years, and have three kids together, although the two reportedly never engaged in sexual intercourse.

Discuss.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to DIVORCE after 5 years of marriage.

it nice to see katie get out of that cult.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

katie. welocme back. Now "Dawson's Creek" the movie

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
it nice to see katie get out of that cult.
+1000
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
country flag AliceMariaRenka

AliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond repute

Is this true? They only have 1 child together. Tom (whose films I actually quite like) was on Jonathon Ross recently and gave no hint of this.

Aga; Ana; Maria; Vika. Come on Caroline, prove everyone wrong!

Andy, Novak. Have a wonderful 2013!!

Roger Federer
AliceMariaRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Tom has two children from his previous marriage, but yeah, these two only had Suri while together.

The breakup is true and the reason was-----SCIENTOLOGY.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-...-divorce-suri/
TOM CRUISE/KATIE HOLMES DIVORCE

SCIENTOLOGY Was Her Breaking Point

Katie Holmes filed for divorce primarily over Tom Cruise's fierce ties to Scientology, fearing that Tom would drag Suri deep into the church ... sources connected with the couple tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... Katie has never been fully committed to Scientology, even though she has had ties with the church. We're told the couple had been arguing over Suri -- that she's now of the age where Scientology becomes a significant part of her life.

Sources familiar with the split tell us Katie is filing for sole legal custody -- as we first reported -- specifically because she does not want Tom to control decisions relating to religion.

Sources have told us that the divorce is NOT about money -- we're told Katie doesn't need Tom's money ... because she has plenty of it ... and will be well taken care of under the terms of the prenup.

To give you an idea of how fierce Tom's ties to the Church are -- a video featuring the actor discussing what Scientology means to him leaked onto YouTube in 2008. You gotta watch the whole thing.

Old 06-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

TOM CRUISE DIVORCE
KATIE FILED
Wants SOLE Custody

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/tom-cr...-custody-suri/

Katie Holmes is the one who filed for divorce and Tom Cruise was "blindsided" by Katie's legal move ... TMZ has learned.

We know Katie filed the divorce docs in New York on June 28, citing "irreconcilable differences." She is asking for sole legal custody and "primary residential custody" of the couple's 6-year-old daughter, Suri.

We also know Katie is asking for a "suitable amount" of child support .. this according to the divorce docs.

Katie also asks for a division of property in her divorce docs, although we know there was a significant prenup that is based on California law. Katie makes no mention of the prenup in her filing.

We're told Tom is "very sad" and "did not see this coming." He was spotted wearing his wedding ring just this week while filming in Iceland. Interestingly, Katie also wore her ring this week.

We're also told there is some "nastiness" here, evidenced by Katie's move to get sole legal custody.

Tom's rep has released a statement saying, "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out."

Katie's divorce petition was filed anonymously, without names.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Katie is finally taking control of her own life. Good for her. Hopefully she finds a straight man, who isn't insane, who will love her for her and be a great father.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #9
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad she is getting away from Tom But her real problem might come in when it comes to their daughter. Tom got the adopted children from his marriage to Nicole. I hope Katie not only makes the get away, but that she gets her little girl away also!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #10
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

brb asking for child support despite being rich herself AND having a pre nup.
brb asking for property to be divided.
I've never really cared about Cruise but I hope she doesn't get one penny from this divorce.
However we all know the courts will favour her and throw out the pre nup
sloots gonna sloot
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least Cruise can devote more time to scientology now
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #13
country flag AliceMariaRenka

AliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond reputeAliceMariaRenka has a reputation beyond repute

Im not supporting Scientology or Tom's devotion to it, BUT Katie was well aware of Tom's devotion before she married him and had Suri. She took her vows knowing full well his past and his entrenchment in Scientology. He must feel let down. So by all means have a go at Scientology and Tom's submersion in it, but Katie Holmes knew full well what she was gettin into.

Maybe I'm just a fangurl of Tom whose films I do enjoy, but I do feel sorry for him and think she has let him down. It's not always the woman who is hard done by, and I hate any woman who plays the victim card, she is definitely NOT a victim. As for sole custody, this is an often used ruse to get more than what may be in any Pre nup. He is Suri's father and they love each other. Shame on Ms Holmes for playing this card.

Aga; Ana; Maria; Vika. Come on Caroline, prove everyone wrong!

Andy, Novak. Have a wonderful 2013!!

Roger Federer
AliceMariaRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #14
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #15
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Katie
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote