Which Pokemon-Player will bomb out first? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will lose first?

Rafa "The Metapod" 0 0%
Tipsy "The Koffing" 2 5.26%
Gillu "The Slowpoke" 2 5.26%
Andy "The Magikarp" 6 15.79%
Bernie "The Wobbuffet" 5 13.16%
Grisha "The Jinx" 1 2.63%
Lorenzi "The Rattata" 16 42.11%
Onion "The Oddish" 2 5.26%
Other 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which Pokemon-Player will bomb out first?

So, we have many interesting matches for ATP stars, and some of them are quite dangerous.
But which, among our tennis Gods, will exit as first?
Let's see the candidates

Rafa "The Metapod"

We all know Rafa's great defense abilities. He can give himself more and more defense until he cannot be over-powered! But we also know that his attack abilities quite suck Howewer, I must remind you he is beautiful inside, ready for his transormation, even if his lack of talent make us remember that he started as a Caterpie

Tipsy "The Koffing"

Little Fixy Tipsy is one who deserves respect Always ready to retire when losing, he is full of magic tricks to show when things are getting worse and worse

Gillu "The Slowpoke"

This rare example of Slowpoke is unique in his genre: he can make his opponents fall asleep with his letally boring game, finding everytime a way to win

Andy "The Magikarp"

He cannot do something well, but his "splash" ability is amazing for every of his, few, wins

Bernie "The Wobbuffet"

This newcomer is desperately trying to get good wins and become the best player in the world, although he is considered a villain. Still, he seems more weaponless than Gillu the Slowpoke

Grisha "The Jynx"

This Pokemon is well known for his lovely efforts to give his kisses to other players

Lorenzi "The Rattata"

Probably the most weaponless player in the draw Will he be able to handle the pressure of being the favourite for the crown?

Onion "The Oddish"

The cutest and the "little" of the draw Clearly a bombshell if he would lose before the Quarters

And then all the other Pokemons, who could bomb out as the others maybe... (sggerst are welcome)

Roddick "The Voltorb" (thanks to Orange Wombat )
This second Andy is so good that he can destroy himself, choking and choking the more he can

Last edited by Hian-GOAT : 06-23-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Pokemon-Player will bomb out first?

The Tomic one is a good call. I will go with Mugic.

And before you put Nalbandian as Snorlax: David is not fat.

Failures of Nadull
  • Most weeks at #2
  • Lopsided slam count. 9/14 won in one of four GS
  • Losing to three players ranked over 100 in 3 consecutive peak years... IN SLAMS
  • Dull has never dominated a surface other than clay, with no indoor resume to speak of. 0 WTF
  • Extensive history of gamesmanship
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Epic Thread! I used to play pokemon. I agree with all the comparisons!
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute

Put Nalbandian as Hitmonlee, the kicking pokemon

Failures of Nadull
  • Most weeks at #2
  • Losing to three players ranked over 100 in 3 consecutive peak years... IN SLAMS
  • Dull has never dominated a surface other than clay, with no indoor resume to speak of. 0 WTF
Old 06-23-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Next time I forgot to add Nole "The Pinsir"
Old 06-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Epic thread this.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Good stuff.

I wonder which one Fedmug will be.

Failures of Nadull
  • Most weeks at #2
Old 06-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

The great thing about this thread is that it is not retarded one bit.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Roddick the Voltorb, because he can use self-destruct

Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #10
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post

Failures of Nadull
  • Most weeks at #2
Old 06-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post

Gotta save this, I will use it next time
Old 06-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post

Gotta save this, I will use it next time
Please also add to the poll the option "This thread is retarded" just to see.

Many thanks.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #13
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

I can't add more pics to the first post. Howewer, your suggests will be among "others" and published with your names

I feel like a old lady makins some sort of Tv spot
Old 06-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
country flag Rafaspin
Game, Set, Match - Nadal

Rafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond reputeRafaspin has a reputation beyond repute

Hewitt is Hitmonchan - counter puncher.

Safin is Charizard - angry motherfucker who breathes fire.

Federer 2003-2008 was Mewtwo. (GOAT) 2009-2012 is Mew. (Good enough to beat mugs but can't beat other legendaries eg Nadal/Metapod LOL)
Old 06-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #15
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Federer 2012 is more like Abra: a headcase