Sinn Fein to meet the Queen? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #61
country flag Ciarán.

Ciarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sinn Fein to meet the Queen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You just keep on putting your foot in your mouth. I already tried to help you by saying that ''supposing'' will get you into trouble again and again.

It's Wimbledon. I have no intention of debating NI right now. Even if you had said something relevant. But having seen a couple of your posts I would not choose to debate Noriron's problems with a wee skite like you, anyway.

BTW A few posts above you were amazed at the rudeness and disrespect of people who insulted you by waving Union Jacks instead of the Northern Irish Flag, which you think they should be proud of. But you put the Irish Republican flag in your avatar. Do you have different standard of behaviour than you demand from others.
LMFAO. Nice attempt at the local lingo (if you could call it that. It's reserved for corny North Americans really) to prove your worthiness to comment on the subject . Also, nice attempt at trying to evade the topic that you have been so vocal in when challenged. Clearly incompetent. Waving a Union Jack in the face of those you brutally abused for 500 years on the day of the states most historical moment is clearly a bigger deal than choosing to use a tri-colour on a tennis forum.

You're full of shit.

Ciarán. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #62
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán. View Post
LMFAO. Nice attempt at the local lingo (if you could call it that. It's reserved for corny North Americans really) to prove your worthiness to comment on the subject . Also, nice attempt at trying to evade the topic that you have been so vocal in when challenged. Clearly incompetent. Waving a Union Jack in the face of those you brutally abused for 500 years on the day of the states most historical moment is clearly a bigger deal than choosing to use a tri-colour on a tennis forum.

You're full of shit.

OK. I bow to your superior knowledge, because clearly when it comes to shit, you are the expert.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #63
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarán. View Post
To call the flag of the Republic the flag of a foreign country is vulgar. Northern Ireland is still on the island of Ireland and up until 400 years ago WAS Ireland; which in terms of the history of the world is a minuscule amount of time..
It may seem vulgar to you, but it is a fact. You don't seem to differentiate between what is real and what you want to be real. Maybe you should write a blog instead of posting in a discussion forum. Because on a discussion forum there will always be people to tell you when you are just plain wrong.

Up until 400 years ago Northern Ireland WAS Ireland? I am not sure what that even means.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #64
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I'm County Down born and raised and more than 3 times older than you, so I thought I might be qualified to put in a word. Your assumption that I am a pompous imbecile, just because you are an obnoxious 21-year-old know-it-all sort of backfired on you, I think.

I have no idea about the situation in Northern Ireland, indeed? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is being the imbecile now?

Take my advice, don't grow up to be a lawyer. The first rule is never to say something you are not 100% sure is true. Otherwise you will be laughed out of the courtroom. Case dismissed.

PS. Thanks for the congratulations. I was lucky enough to get those seven days of blue skies at the end of May. Northern Ireland never looked more beautiful.
BH is a true brit unionist. wouldn't be surprised to find some UVF/orangemen in his family tree
Old 06-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #65
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

if BH's stance is based on favouring a foreign nation invading another country by harming the natives and populating the area with their own people (as he does in the cases of palestine and of course ulster), then i guess he would have no problem if the descendants of the invaded native population would start to use the same means to kick the invaders out. that's more or less what happened south of Ulster and look now: they've got their free republic and even the brits recognized them some time after they were kicked out of the place.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:39 AM   #66
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
BH is a true brit unionist. wouldn't be surprised to find some UVF/orangemen in his family tree
I had thought you might be sensible enough to see that talking nonsense and making personal insults did nothing for your side. But no, you accuse my family of being terrorists. You are now beneath my contempt. As ignorant and mannerless as Ciaran.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #67
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
I had thought you might be sensible enough to see that talking nonsense and making personal insults did nothing for your side. But no, you accuse my family of being terrorists. You are now beneath my contempt. As ignorant and mannerless as Ciaran.
ffs, calm down, dude. after all these countless discussions you should know by now when i'm serious and when i'm not.