Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #721
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
I think Roger was playing amazing tennis and Nole was low on energy. Roger served so well, and made so few UFEs. There are days like that.

Don't be sad. Andy could surprise us all and win on Sunday.

Never mind. Nole will bounce back, I'm sure.

Chin up, guys. Let's keep optimistic about the Olympics. Nole cares about that so much, that if he wins gold, it'll be like the Davis Cup: the beginning of great things.
Yolita,you are so cool.Anyway,I don't know what happened to Nole on CC.What caused such a lame performance?Where was Nole from matches against Stepanek or Flo?He definitely was not himself.I'm kinda worried about rest of the season and especially about his chances of winning USO.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #722
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Disgrace. Gonna retire from tennis before watching this mug federer win wimbledon. I hope murray destroys him, id be happy for him.

nole fan..com'on

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #723
country flag zlaja777

zlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
I think Roger was playing amazing tennis and Nole was low on energy. Roger served so well, and made so few UFEs. There are days like that.

Don't be sad. Andy could surprise us all and win on Sunday.

Never mind. Nole will bounce back, I'm sure.

Chin up, guys. Let's keep optimistic about the Olympics. Nole cares about that so much, that if he wins gold, it'll be like the Davis Cup: the beginning of great things.
Spot on. Especially after that greeat 2nd set.

Life goes on as Nole says.
zlaja777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #724
country flag madhurib

madhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond reputemadhurib has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
he is going to lose his serve here.

Excellent Nole. Win in AO, final in RG and SF in Wimbledon. Guess it will be QF in USO this year.
I hope not. Then he will end up as no.3 again.
madhurib is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #725
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

It's sad that Nole could lose the #1 rank...it seems as though he's been way better than Roger even if Roger wins Wimbledon. I'm pretty sure he has more titles, two slams (rather than a possible one for Roger) to his rank .

Oh well, even though I can't stand Murray usually I root for him in the final just so Nole can stay #1 .
Old 07-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #726
country flag Chemokine

Chemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond repute

This was pretty disappointing I was late to my first day of work out of shock. Nole really wasn't moving well at all, and those overheads

I don't think he was feeling well either, but Nole was a class act and gave cred to Federer.

Hopefully he'll rest up and reboot a bit and then he can do well at the Olympics. I'm sure that would make him more happy than perhaps even winning Wimby again.

Adje Nole!
Chemokine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #727
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I was very sad to hear that he lost as i was on train but i hope he will bounce back for Olympics and win gold. But gogo Murray
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #728
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Yolita,you are so cool.Anyway,I don't know what happened to Nole on CC.What caused such a lame performance?Where was Nole from matches against Stepanek or Flo?He definitely was not himself.I'm kinda worried about rest of the season and especially about his chances of winning USO.
Thanks, nick.

During the match against Flo I saw Nole twice blow his nose covertly, not to give anything away.

He may have had the beginning of a cold. I lived in England for 5 years, believe me, it is damp, humid, cold, windy even during the summer. Easy to catch a cold.

Maybe that explains the low energy. He made an effort in the second set but he realised he didn't have the energy needed to win the whole match.

But that second set should make us optimistic. If he could have played like that for 3 sets, he would have won, even against JesusFed. He just had a cold.

Let's wait for the Olympics. Even on grass. Even indoors. Even against Roger, Nole can win gold. I'm sure of it.

He just had a bad day on Friday. Nothing to worry about. Nole is not as lucky as Roger, in the sense that when Roger had a bad day, Malisse still insisted on gifting him the match. No such luck for our Nole.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #729
country flag SheenKJohn

SheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond reputeSheenKJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I couldn't care less about which excuses Federer finds, as long as Nole wins.
Nole finds excuses Fed Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Nadal's sliding on clay has always been sublime. One of the reasons he's clay GOAT is because he was always best slider on the surface and therefore able to adjust to blue clay better than his less skilled opponents.
SheenKJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #730
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post

nole fan..com'on
Sorry Crazy Girl, you know i like you, its nothing personal against Roger but if he wins his idiotic tards who are majority in MTF will be so impossibly smug that it will be unsuferable to read anything in GM.
The guy hasnt won the tournament yet and they have already started.
I like Murray way more than Federer so i hope that he wins it this time.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #731
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is that he is trying to play fair and nice with a bunch of predators . I listened to commentators and they always cheer his opponents for him to lose especially fed. He makes it more acceptable by saying many times especially before the match how Nadal
is the greatest here or Federer is the greatest there. If you say it enough , you believe it and can't get over it.He has to say
what he believes and say it and then he will play better . He gets no respect from the international media, fed and just barely from Nadal and probably never will so he has to push himself out there and stick it to them.
munZe konZa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #732
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

How are you my dear munZe?

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #733
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Sorry Crazy Girl, you know i like you, its nothing personal against Roger but if he wins his idiotic tards who are majority in MTF will be so impossibly smug that it will be unsuferable to read anything in GM.
The guy hasnt won the tournament yet and they have already started.
I like Murray way more than Federer so i hope that he wins it this time.
Murray should win if he doesn't show that deer in the headlights look for more than 3 minutes. Murray excels in honoring fed/nadal and cares about their image more than for himself it seems. He played them both very soft before but plays Nole very tough because Nole is his age and he competitive about it. It's really all about unconcious belief. But still he is younger and stronger and this is his best opportunity to win a slam.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #734
country flag munZe konZa

Should Nole play a tournament before olympics?
I mean he should as he hadn't played enough of 500 tournaments and will surely
get penalized again.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #735
country flag munZe konZa

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
How are you my dear munZe?
Are you trolling? Kind of an obvious question
How was your year the past year may I ask?